Arcane Legends Earning Gold Daily Guide
Arcane Legends Earning Gold Daily Guide by Alhuntrazeck
Hey guys, here’s my first guide! I’m gonna outline some things you can do each day to earn gold every day!
By following this guide, you can amass a certain amount of gold each day [calculations coming soon]. So be sure to follow the steps below carefully!
NOTE: Do remember, this is not just for those new to this game; older players can do this as well!
1. First of all, try to settle into a good routine. Don’t switch times around since it will become harder to keep in touch with your quests.
2. Do the daily bard quests.
One of the most important things you can do daily: the bard quests.
Since the new update, you have just ONE quest, but it gives you 10 story tokens. To get those,
- Visit either Kraag Tavern, Windmoore Tavern or Traveler’s Outpost.
- Talk to the Wandering Minstrel. Accept the quest and complete it.
- Turn it in. You now have 10 story tokens!
Now here’s why its important: When you reach 500 story tokens, you can buy Colton, a good pet that sells for a good amount of gold, or Crawly, also worth 500 tokens. This will take you around 50 days of doing all the bard quests every day for either one. Crawly sells for a lot right now – if you get your hands on one, it’ll set you for life!
In case you’re going for the Beastmaster title (collected all 36 original pets) the other pets got with the story tokens will do you good too.
3. Do some other daily quests.
When you’re done with your bards, you can take on some daily quests which are not too hard to complete, won’t take you much time, and will give you quite good amounts of gold on completion. Some of those I do are
- The Black Hearts Quest in Kraag
- In the Dragon’s Jewel1: Monkey Ball and Visit Aegir Island
- Kraken Mines: A Miner Problem.
- Sigrun at Rook’s Nest: Breathing Fire: Shoot the Four Cannons in Kraag
- Karin at Tavern: Remembrance: Dash to the grave in Arcanum Grounds
Complete all these and you’ll have a good amount of gold.
4. Run an Elite.
As part of your daily routine, you should make sure you run (and complete) at least one elite run. I’d recommend you try Elite Seas or Jarl (if you get a party) since the Nordr ones will take too long if you don’t have much time.
However. If you do run the Elite Nordr maps, below is the drop locations in Nordr:
- Jurn Wood’s Boss: Noble Helmet
- Mount Spyr’s Boss: Sorcerer Weapon – Nordr Jewel Staff
- Oltgar Keep’s Boss: Warrior Weapon – Entomed Hammer
- Crystal Caverns’ Boss: Rogue Weapon – Mountain’s Teeth Daggers
- Hall of Valheim’s Boss: Noble Armor
The Realm of Shadowsl!
We’ve recently witnessed the Shuyal expansion shove its way into Arcane Legends. With a new storyline, new quests…you got it, more ways of earning gold!
On the long road to grinding to 36, I’d recommend you run the Shuyal maps. My personal preference is the Forest of Shades. When grinding here, you’ll have the advantage of not using much gold (on pots, etc.) as compared to wt4, but also earning gold in small quantities as well! Here’s how.
There are several dailies to be completed. There’re too mage dudes standing just at the entrance of the Forest of Shades…they’ll give you too simple quests you can complete while grinding. Also, there’s a smurf with a giant hammer near the spawn point in the City of Kelys.
Each of these dailies yield almost 1k each. If you keep switching pets out, you won’t spend gold on pet feeding, either!
- Switch pets out instead of feeding. When you have a good amount of them (a lot of them can be bought cheaply from the CS or obtained through questlines) you can dismiss one and summon another and use it until its sad, then replace with another.
- Don’t run Hauntlet. It’s the sad truth, but its gonna take you way too long to complete the Hauntlet without the best party. Which is why you see Shiloh’s price in the CS rocketing.
- Make sure to keep in touch with your gear. When you amass enough of gold, you can buy up cheap armor that will work for you until you reach the cap; then you can gold farm and get a LOT of gold and maybe, just maybe, be able to get the mythic helm!
- The Warrior’s Maul of Ollerus (Arcane Hammer) can be found in Locked Grand Crates and Elite Golden War Chests. If you’re feeling lucky, open em up! The Maul sells for an amazing amount of gold and can rarely be found in the CS.
- Know the CS. Find out which items are in greatest demand or are at the highest/climbing prices. Farm for those.
- And thanks to Wowsome for this tip: Always accept all the quests you plan to do in a day first, and then go about completing them (as opposed to accepting them and completing them one by one). You can complete certain quests while you are doing other quests. One of the examples is the Black Hearts quest from Baldur that can be completed in the process of doing the Skeleton Medley quest from the Bard in Windmoore Tavern and/or the Running the Hauntlet quest from Bertrum and/or many others.
I hope this guide was good enough and I hope you’ll get enough gold each day!
Note: The Dragon’s Jewel can be found by walking south of Paradise Pier across the bridge-like Pier. Once you enter it, the location will be available on your map.