Wakfu Osamodas Summon and Catch Mobs Guide
Wakfu Osamodas Summon and Catch Mobs Guide by kelv5
like title says.. this is just a rough rough guide on how to catch and summon mobs..
topic wont be updated.
catchable mobs will all have a paw print image on right side of their name.
no paw print image = uncatchable
leveling gobgob spell via special abilities points
= more slots for you to catch more different types of creatures, less points needed to use spell.
(0 wakfu points at lvl9) & also longer casting range.
each slot in gobgob bag = 1 type of mob
@ i caught 5 red piwi = all 5 red piwi will stack in/at 1 slot
if summons die in battle = perm dead = removed from your gobgob bag
@ ive 5 red piwi.. 1 died in battle = came out battle = 4 red piwi left in gobgob bag
– in battle cast gobgob spell on mobs you want to obtain.
– so far ive tried. only able to cast on 1 mob at 1 time.
– cast gobgob spell on mob you want to obtain before you kill it.
doesnt matter how low its hp is at. what matters is before it dies.
– after mob that has gobgob casted on it dies(catched)
you can cast gobgob on another catchable mob
provided you still have wakfu points (lvl9 gobgob spell dont cost wakfu)
– cant cast gobgob spell if your in symbiosa (dragon mode)
inbetween (^^ idk what to call this XD )
– gobgob bag can be open via the paw print image right beside hp at bottom of game screen
– when you open gobgob bag. you’ll see slots. if youve caught a summon it/they will fill the slots up
and also your leadership points
– right click on the summon. there will be a new pop up window. in it you’ll see
options to rename the creature, (key in new name then click on the “tick”)
digest the creature, (click on it = delete the summons in that slot)
– gobup is the spell to summon your creature
using gobup will open the gobgob bag where you’ll choose which creature you’ll summon.
by clicking/selecting it.
– theres a shortcut for quick creature summoning where you just double click/press gobup if you
already have the creature you want highlighted.
– to be able to summon more then 1 creature. you’ll need at least
2 leadership points
2 creatures (if you want more then 1 of a type of creature, you’ll need to have at least 2 of them in
gobgob bag) @ want 2 gobballs summoned? = need 2 gobballs in gobgob bag
max total level of all your summoned creatures must be below your level @ (to summon 2x lvl5 bowmeows. osa must be lvl 10+)
– you cant summon creatures if your in symbiosa. (dragon mode)
remember if your summon creature dies in battle it gets removed from your gobgob bag. so having more then 1 of a creature is best.
gobball steak are feed to gobgob to level it higher before using symbiosa to that osa can get the + % per every 10 levels bonus.
the levels gobgob gained are only during the battle when it was consumed.