Age of Wushu Tale of Tianshan Sword Walkthrough by GM_Zorak
1. Experience Guide
· Learn about experience, cultivation, and potential from Jiugong Elder
2. The Self Recollection Skill
· Speak to Miao Ying to learn Self Recollection skill
3. Study at the Martial Arts School
· Ask Miao Ying to teach you kung fu
· Enter the Yanyu Villa Martial Arts School Portal and talk to Yan Feiyu
4. Martial Arts Training – Defense
· Use parry moves to counter Fei Jing’s attacks
· Learn to parry from Fei Jing
5. Martial Arts Training – Defense Break
· Keep using normal attacks on Xie Che until he can’t parry them
· Learn to break defenses from Xie Che
6. Martial Arts Training – Rage
· Use parries to defend against You Gangyi’s attacks. Use Step Backwards Over Seven Stars
7. On the Edge of Greatness
· Return to Miao Ying
· Use the Sit and Breathe skill
End of Meditation training
8. A Blessing in Disguise
· Leave the Martial Arts School, go left to Yanbo Lake Bridge, jump into the lake, swim to Shui Lianzhu, and collect it
· Inspect the glowing Skeleton
· Find the script
· Open your backpack and learn Skyward Feint Step.
· Return to Miao Ying
9. The Kite on the Rooftop
· Look around town and see if anybody needs help
· Use the nearby shack to jump onto the roof and get the Kite
· Speak with Dian Dian
10. Growing Stomach
· Speak with Zhu Feng (Chef) at Yanyu Villa
11. Ingredient Shortage
· Talk to Chen Nu (Hunter) in Yanyu Villa
12. Hidden Weapons
· Speak with Chen Nu
13. The Wild Hunt
· Use the normal dark attack to shoot iron piercing darts at the wild dogs. If you run out of darts ask Chen Nu for more
· Talk to Chen Nu when finished
14. Cultivation Guide
· Find Cao Kai to learn about cultivating internal skills
15. Joining a School
· Talk to the coachman about the eight major schools
16. Joining a Guild
· Speak with the Guild Guide and then the Guild Administrator
17. Main Task
· Use the Teleport Point Function (T) to see how Jiugong Elder is doing
CHAPTER 1 BEGINS
18. A New Beginning
· Speak with Jiugong Elder
19. The Doctrines of Martial Arts
· Talk to Miao Ying
· After completing this task you are able to challenge Martial Arts schools
20. Caterans Occupied the Temple
· Go to the Tea House opposite the Martial Arts School and ask the leader of the Chamber of Commerce Chen Bin to be cautious.
· Go downstairs and speak with Lin Yingyu at the clothes shop
· Inform Hu Dayong and speak to him again after the conversation to pick up the next task
21. Exclude the Difficulty and Anxiety
· Go down the steps on the west side to the drug store and have a look at Zhou Cang’s injury.
· Find drug store’s doctor Xie Shi to ask about Zhou Cang.
22. Medical Skills and Kindness
· Ask Doctor Xie Shi and learn the method of making boiled herb.
23. Assist with Healing
· Give the medicine to Zhou Cang. Speak with him again.
· Inform Xie Shi of Zhou’s condition.
24. Dangerous Men
· Inform Jiugong Elder that the mountain thieves have been using lime powder to blind their enemies.
25. Save Elder Brother
· The old servant Bo Ying knows a lot about the unknown brigand. Go to Jiugong Residence in the northeast.
· Travel east to the Old Dragon Temple.
· Deal with the Bandit Leader on the other side of the bridge.
· Yang Qingshou is in the temple. Go speak with him.
· Use the oil to help Yang wash his eyes and then speak with him.
· Go interrogate Thief Leader Conqueror Wu.
26. Fight with the Mountain Thieves Bravely
· Torture Conqueror Wu until he reveals the Salt Gang’s plot
· Kill the sneaky brigands (called sneaky bandits in-game) guarding the door (0/3)
· Speak with Yang Qingshou
27. Weird Old Man
· See if Yang things the people are okay to move
· Speak with the stubborn old man to convince him to leave.
· Use Old Man’s Scoop and go to Old Dragon Temple to dig some mud
· Return the mud to the Old Man
28. Help the Masses Escape from the Poverty
· Talk with Yang Qingshou about the old man.
29. Escort Safely
· There is a token on the ground. Pick it up
· Speak with Li Jinhua about her husband
· Convey what has happened to Bo Ying
30. Miracle Doctor Xue Muren
· Enter Jiugong Residence to see Jiugong Elder and Xue Muren.
· Speak with Xue Muren
· Drink the wine in the correct order. Thousand Insects Biting Heart Wine followed by Heart Breaking And Dream-Returning Drink and then Drunken Heart Dew.
· Speak with Xue.
31. Troubles on the Road
· Speak with the girl (Gao Yuje) that was just robbed
· Speak with the thief Bai Zhanzhao
32. Between Good and Evil
· Speak with Bai – I chose the bribe option
33. Be Blinded by Profit
· Go to the second floor of the nearby Grocery Store. (Called Grocery on the map and there is a Slip to pickup on the 2nd floor.
· You hear a piano in the distance and want to check it out. Go to the nearby Viewing Kiosk to investigate.
34. In the Water Side
· Speak to the yellow maid. Afterwards speak with the woman who is playing Qin.
· Speak with Ninth Girl.
35. Great Hero Danfeng
· Go into the Inn and find Zhang Danfeng.
· Listen to Zhang’s story.
36. Leaving the Villa
· Speak with Xie Maimeng about the Salt Gang.
37. The Trip to the Salt Gang
· Speak with the Boatman about travelling to the Salt Gang’s West Salt Pan Wharf. (Speak with Gao Yuje to the right of the dock)
· After defeating Gao Yuje, arrive outside the wall of the head of Salt Sect. (Head up the path to the main gate of the Salt Gang compound. A cutscene should play when you reach the wall to the right of the gate)
38. The Doubt of Salt Gang
· Search the backyard of the Salt Sect HQ for Yu Tianshi, the child in danger. (He is in the back right corner of the HQ)
39. Kids are in Danger
· Persuade Yu Tianshi to leave.
40. Wife of Sect Leader
· Chen Huanxiu wants to speak with you.
· Continue speaking with Chen.
· Take her insignia and find Ji SHenshou and escort Yu Tianshi home safely.
41. Turmoil Reappeared
· Speak with Zhang Danfeng.
42. The Hero Takes Actions
· Team up with others and find the Salt Gang Herald. Challenge the Salt Gang and then attack the Salt Gang Headquarters.
43. Secret Art – Three Talents Array
· Learn the Three Talents Array from Zhang Xiusheng.
Age of Wushu Arhat Fist Guide
Age of Wushu Martial Brothers System Guide
Age of Wushu Gaining NPC Guards Guide
Age of Wushu Jianghu Menu Guide
Age of Wushu Artifacts and Treasures Guide
Age of Wushu Youyan Sixteen Prefectures Invasion Guide
Age of Wushu Thousand Year Fire Turtle Guide
Age of Wushu Fire Turtle World Boss Guide
Age of Wushu Guild Events Guide
Age of Wushu Guild Escorts Guide
Age of Wushu What to Do Guide
Age of Wushu The Nameless Sword Walkthrough
Age of Wushu A Legend of the Scholars Walkthrough
Age of Wushu Choosing a Life Skill Guide
Age of Wushu New Player’s Comprehensive Guide
Age of Wushu Phoenix Pledge Walkthrough
Age of Wushu Script Stealing Guide
Age of Wushu Gaining Reputation Fast Guide
Age of Wushu Factions Mini Instances Guide
Age of Wushu Tale of Tianshan Sword Walkthrough
Age of Wushu Crafting Basics Guide
Age of Wushu Random and Miracle Encounters Guide
Age of Wushu Shopping Guide
Age of Wushu Meridian Guide
Age of Wushu Scholar 3rd Inner Skill Guide
Age of Wushu DPS Theory
Age of Wushu Beginner’s Leveling Guide
Age of Wushu Emei Damage Build Guide
Age of Wushu Martial Arts Guide
Age of Wushu Emei 3rd Inner Quest Guide
Age of Wushu Shaolin Guide
Age of Wushu Blacksmith Guide
Age of Wushu Miracle Encounters Guide
Age of Wushu Guild Castle Information
Age of Wushu Combat System Guide
Age of Wushu Green Cloud Castle Guide
Age of Wushu Martial Art Skill Cultivation Data
Age of Wushu Team Practice Data
Age of Wushu FAQ
Age of Wushu User Interface Guide
Age of Wushu Beginner’s Guide
Age of Wushu Inner Skill Cultivation Data
Age of Wushu Cultivation Introduction
Age of Wushu School Sacred Place Guide
Age of Wushu New Player’s Basic Guide
Age of Wushu Dueling Guide
Age of Wushu Gameplay Tips
Age of Wushu Power Titles List
Age of Wushu Feng Shui Cultivation Guide
Age of Wushu Kidnapping Guide
Age of Wushu Experience Conversion Maximizing Guide
Age of Wushu Tang Men Guide
Age of Wushu Wudang Twin Sword Skill Set Guide
Age of Wushu Scholar Skills and Nei Gong Guide