Grand Chase Quick EXP Stacker Guide
Grand Chase Quick EXP Stacker Guide by CujoEX
With people complaining that leveling takes a while, here are a few suggestions on how to raise your EXP rate.
Ququ Hat 5% Shop ([S3] Limited Edition Equipment) Slime Hat 10% Shop ([S3] Limited Edition Equipment)
Ring of Beefiness 50% Shop for $0.80 a day or $4.40 a week Gorgos Ring 20% ~ 30% Dropped by boss Gorgos in Gorgos Dungeon, Bermesiah Preferred Champ mode for est. 20% Drop Rate The rarer the ring, the more EXP it provides
LV 0 Eternal Earrings 3% Event: Season 4 - Eternal Release Lv 0 Moonlight Village Earrings 3% Event: Moon Light Village Mission Lv 50 Gnosis' Earrings 5% Hero Item Shop for 60 Hero's Bullion Lv 55 Pearl of Persephone Earrings 5% Hero Item Shop for 65 Hero's Bullion
Lv 24 Warrior Saint Set/Warrior Saint Weapon 4-Pieces Required 8.8% Lv 39 Victor Set/Cairn Weapon 4-Pieces Required 11.8% Lv 54 Kaze'aze Set/Onyx Weapon 4-Pieces Required 14.8% Lv 64 Aron Set/Sethek's Weapon 4-Pieces Required 16.6% Lv 69 Thanatos Set/Iblis' Weapon 4-Pieces Required 17.8% lv 75 Kungji Set/Sand Ruler's Weapon 4-Pieces Required 19.0% Lv 81 Sentry Keeper Set/Thunder Hammer Weapon 4-Pieces Required 19.0% Lv 70 Attendant's Set* 2-Pieces Required 8.8% Lv 70 Nightmare Circus Set** 2-Pieces Required 8.8%
*Attendant’s Set can be obtained through the Monster Train Event.
** Nightmare Circus Set can be obtained through the Nightmare Circus Event
Note: You can get the non-Event Sets through dungeons respectively or through Forge.
Note: All Set must be the same rarity in order for special properties to be in effect.
Pioneer of Enlightenment 1% Bermesiah Forgotten City Knighthood 1% Bermesiah Gaikoz's Castle Treant Master 1% Silver Land The Whispering Woods Silver Knights 2% Silver Land Ruins of the Silver Knights Claw Shrimp Slayer 2% Silver Land Lake Aurora Primeval Herbicide 2% Silver Land Primeval Island The Sagacious Ruler 2% Silver Land King Fang's Lair Black Knights 2% Silver Land Victor's Fortress Poseidon's Successor 2% Ellia Partusay's Sea Aquamarine Knight 3% Silver Land King Guang's Fen Devil Hunter 3% Ellia Kamiki's Castle Grand Chase 3% Ellia Kaze'Aze's Castle. Basalisk Slayer 4% Ellia Temple of Fire Hell's Revelation 4% Ellia Hell Bridge Peryton's Successor 4% Ellia Kastulle Ruin Lower Floor Guardian Knight 4% Ellia The Battle for Bermesiah Keeper of the Flame 4% Xenia The Wyrm's Maw The Guardian of Life 4% Xenia Forest of Life Hellstrom's Flames 5% Silver Land Hero Dungeon: The Crucible Soul Stealer 5% Ellia Hero Dungeon: Sanctum of Destruction Vanquisher of Kastulle Ruins 5% Ellia Kastulle Ruin Upper Floor Nature's Massiah 5% Xenia Temple of Cuatal Dragon Heart 5% Alcubra Hero Dungeon: Berkas' Lair Sprocket Warrior 5% Archimedia Hammer's Reach
Frontier Legend 6% Xenia Xenia Border Mynos Slayer 6% Xenia Valstrath Fire and Brimstone 6% Xenia Temple of Destruction Desert Eagle 6% Alcubra Goblin Work Site Spelunker 6% Alcubra Underpass of Lost Hope Kungji Kungji 6% Alcubra Kungji Village Explorer of Steampunk Worlds 6% Archimedia Under Hammer Dwarven Warrior 6% Archimedia Thunder Hammer Gate Breaker 6% Archimedia Relic of Kounat Elven Savior 6% Archimedia Zeruel Illusions of Grandeur 7% Alcubra Sands of Illusion Frontier Chaser 7% Archimedia Zeruel Border Warrior's Judgement 9% Xenia Alter of Judgement Ascendant of Heavens 9% Xenia Fortress of Ascension Scorpian King 9% Alcubra Deserted Town Horus' Blessing 9% Alcubra Seth's Pyramid Desert's Tyrant 15% Alcubra Ra Canyon Kounatro's Return 15% Archimedia Kounat's Collapse
Special Crests/Special Dungeon Titles
The Benefactor's Crest 4% #1 Donator Event The Altruist's Crest 4% #2 Donator Event The Crest of the Kind 4% #3 Donator Event The Crest of Giving 4% #4 Donator Event The Crest of Charity 4% #5 Donator Event Grand Chase Maniac 5% Endurance Event Infernal Carnival 5% Nightmare Circus Underworld Conductor 5% Monster Train GWC 2010 Hero's Mark 10% 2010 GWC Tournament Event GWC 2010 Hero's Emblem 20% 2010 GWC Tournament Event
Playhouse Berry Buff 2% Water the Playhouse Tree until it's Lv 3 4% Water the Playhouse Tree until it's Lv 4 6% Water the Playhouse Tree until it's Lv 5 8% Water the Playhouse Tree until it's Lv 6 10% Water the Playhouse Tree until it's Lv 7 Guild Perk 5% Guild must be Lv 1 with 200 Req'd Teamwork Points 10% Guild Must be Lv 4 with 2,000 Req'd Teamwork Points 15% Guild Must be Lv 10 with 15,000 Req'd Teamwork Points GC Club 25% Obtained through events or Seal Breaker
Additional EXP Equipment Notes
- With a 4-Pieces of Kungji Equipment or 4-Pieces Sentry Keeper Equipment, 2-Pieces of Attendant/Nightmare Circus Equipment, Epic Gorgos Ring, Gnosis’ and Pearl of Persephone Earrings, and GWC 2010 Hero’s Emblem, you can have up to 87.8% visible EXP in your Stat Info.
- With a [S3] Slime Hat, 4-Pieces of Kungji Equipment or 4-Pieces of Sentry Keeper Equipment, 2-Pieces of Attendant/Nightmare Circus Equipment, Ring of Beefiness, and GWC 2010 Hero’s Emblem, Playhouse Berry Buff, Guild Perk, and GC Club, you can have up to 157% EXP (with addition to any current EXP event).
Dungeon Training Notes
- When in a Dungeon, the better the Performance Rate (IE Perfect/Great/Good/Bad/Fail), the higher the EXP gain. In the Result Screen, you can get up to 10% EXP from clearance (0% for Fail or Bad, 3% for Good, 5% for Great, and 10% for Perfect).
- Combo+Air Combo increases Performance Rate (as noted from Season 3’s Result Screen when mouse is hovering over the window)
- Time Completion per room increases Performance Rate (as noted from Season 3’s Result Screen when mouse is hovering over the window)
- High Damage Combo increases Performance Rate (as noted from Season 3’s Result Screen when mouse is hovering over the window)
- Aim to complete every mission available. If you run out of missions, it is preferred to train within the dungeon that contains a monster level difference of 3.
- A percent is taken off if you’re over a 4 level difference from a monster.
- A bigger percent is taken off if you’re over 6 level difference from a monster.
- 1 EXP is given if you’re over 11 level difference from a monster.
- Rumors has it that playing with your Couple in a Dungeon/PvP run will provide EXP, however, there were no known documentation/announcement in the item description or in Ntreev/GameRage’s Patch Notes. If you have proof that it does provide EXP, please show a screenshot.
- The less people there are in the party, the more EXP is given per individual.