Age of Ocean Attacking a Pirate Port Guide
Age of Ocean Attacking a Pirate Port Guide by Purser
Attacking a pirate port serves many usefulpurposes in the game. It is a means to obtain battle experience, test the powerof your fleet, and also to earn powerful equipment.
Before attacking a pirate port, you need tobuild a fleet that is up to the task. The fleet will also need enough money topay the exit fees at your port.
Below are the steps you need to follow tocarry out a raid on a pirate port!
1. Go to the “Customs” interfaceand talk to the “Officer”.
2. Select the fleetyou wish to use from the list, then click “Attack”.
3. After clicking Attack, a worldmap will appear. Select the pirate port you wish to attack, then click “Order”.
4. After you give theorder, the following dialogue box will appear. Click “Choose Dock”.
5. After that, a listof pirate docks will appear. Click the dock you wish to attack then click SetSail.
The level of a pirate corresponds to thelevel of his/her dock as follows:
Robber level 1-10 dock level 1-2
Brigand level 11-20 dock level 3-4
Cutthroat level 21-30 docklevel 5-6
Pirate level 31-40 dock level 7-8
PirateLt. level41-50 dock level 9-10
PirateChief level 51-60 dock level 11-12
PirateCaptain level 61-70 dock level 13-14
PirateLord level 71-80 dock level 15-16
Choose a level of pirate that corresponds tothe level of the commander of your fleet. For example, it you choose to attacka level 3 dock, you will face a level 11-15 Brigand. If you choose to attack alevel 4 dock, you will face a level 16-20 Brigand. If you choose to attack alevel 10 dock, you will face a level 46-50 Pirate Lieutenant (not a level 10Robber). The dock level is merely a means for you to narrow the range of levelsof the pirate that you might face.
It is best to choose an opponent according tothe level of the commander of your fleet. It your target pirate is more than 15levels lower than your commander, the pirate will automatically escape and youwill not get the spoils. This feature is intended to reserve these spoils forlower level players to enjoy.