Grand Chase Quick EXP Stacker Guide by CujoEX
With people complaining that leveling takes a while, here are a few suggestions on how to raise your EXP rate.
Ququ Hat 5% Shop ([S3] Limited Edition Equipment) Slime Hat 10% Shop ([S3] Limited Edition Equipment)
Ring of Beefiness 50% Shop for $0.80 a day or $4.40 a week Gorgos Ring 20% ~ 30% Dropped by boss Gorgos in Gorgos Dungeon, Bermesiah Preferred Champ mode for est. 20% Drop Rate The rarer the ring, the more EXP it provides
LV 0 Eternal Earrings 3% Event: Season 4 - Eternal Release Lv 0 Moonlight Village Earrings 3% Event: Moon Light Village Mission Lv 50 Gnosis' Earrings 5% Hero Item Shop for 60 Hero's Bullion Lv 55 Pearl of Persephone Earrings 5% Hero Item Shop for 65 Hero's Bullion
Lv 24 Warrior Saint Set/Warrior Saint Weapon 4-Pieces Required 8.8% Lv 39 Victor Set/Cairn Weapon 4-Pieces Required 11.8% Lv 54 Kaze'aze Set/Onyx Weapon 4-Pieces Required 14.8% Lv 64 Aron Set/Sethek's Weapon 4-Pieces Required 16.6% Lv 69 Thanatos Set/Iblis' Weapon 4-Pieces Required 17.8% lv 75 Kungji Set/Sand Ruler's Weapon 4-Pieces Required 19.0% Lv 81 Sentry Keeper Set/Thunder Hammer Weapon 4-Pieces Required 19.0% Lv 70 Attendant's Set* 2-Pieces Required 8.8% Lv 70 Nightmare Circus Set** 2-Pieces Required 8.8%
*Attendant’s Set can be obtained through the Monster Train Event.
** Nightmare Circus Set can be obtained through the Nightmare Circus Event
Note: You can get the non-Event Sets through dungeons respectively or through Forge.
Note: All Set must be the same rarity in order for special properties to be in effect.
Pioneer of Enlightenment 1% Bermesiah Forgotten City Knighthood 1% Bermesiah Gaikoz's Castle Treant Master 1% Silver Land The Whispering Woods Silver Knights 2% Silver Land Ruins of the Silver Knights Claw Shrimp Slayer 2% Silver Land Lake Aurora Primeval Herbicide 2% Silver Land Primeval Island The Sagacious Ruler 2% Silver Land King Fang's Lair Black Knights 2% Silver Land Victor's Fortress Poseidon's Successor 2% Ellia Partusay's Sea Aquamarine Knight 3% Silver Land King Guang's Fen Devil Hunter 3% Ellia Kamiki's Castle Grand Chase 3% Ellia Kaze'Aze's Castle. Basalisk Slayer 4% Ellia Temple of Fire Hell's Revelation 4% Ellia Hell Bridge Peryton's Successor 4% Ellia Kastulle Ruin Lower Floor Guardian Knight 4% Ellia The Battle for Bermesiah Keeper of the Flame 4% Xenia The Wyrm's Maw The Guardian of Life 4% Xenia Forest of Life Hellstrom's Flames 5% Silver Land Hero Dungeon: The Crucible Soul Stealer 5% Ellia Hero Dungeon: Sanctum of Destruction Vanquisher of Kastulle Ruins 5% Ellia Kastulle Ruin Upper Floor Nature's Massiah 5% Xenia Temple of Cuatal Dragon Heart 5% Alcubra Hero Dungeon: Berkas' Lair Sprocket Warrior 5% Archimedia Hammer's Reach
Frontier Legend 6% Xenia Xenia Border Mynos Slayer 6% Xenia Valstrath Fire and Brimstone 6% Xenia Temple of Destruction Desert Eagle 6% Alcubra Goblin Work Site Spelunker 6% Alcubra Underpass of Lost Hope Kungji Kungji 6% Alcubra Kungji Village Explorer of Steampunk Worlds 6% Archimedia Under Hammer Dwarven Warrior 6% Archimedia Thunder Hammer Gate Breaker 6% Archimedia Relic of Kounat Elven Savior 6% Archimedia Zeruel Illusions of Grandeur 7% Alcubra Sands of Illusion Frontier Chaser 7% Archimedia Zeruel Border Warrior's Judgement 9% Xenia Alter of Judgement Ascendant of Heavens 9% Xenia Fortress of Ascension Scorpian King 9% Alcubra Deserted Town Horus' Blessing 9% Alcubra Seth's Pyramid Desert's Tyrant 15% Alcubra Ra Canyon Kounatro's Return 15% Archimedia Kounat's Collapse
Special Crests/Special Dungeon Titles
The Benefactor's Crest 4% #1 Donator Event The Altruist's Crest 4% #2 Donator Event The Crest of the Kind 4% #3 Donator Event The Crest of Giving 4% #4 Donator Event The Crest of Charity 4% #5 Donator Event Grand Chase Maniac 5% Endurance Event Infernal Carnival 5% Nightmare Circus Underworld Conductor 5% Monster Train GWC 2010 Hero's Mark 10% 2010 GWC Tournament Event GWC 2010 Hero's Emblem 20% 2010 GWC Tournament Event
Playhouse Berry Buff 2% Water the Playhouse Tree until it's Lv 3 4% Water the Playhouse Tree until it's Lv 4 6% Water the Playhouse Tree until it's Lv 5 8% Water the Playhouse Tree until it's Lv 6 10% Water the Playhouse Tree until it's Lv 7 Guild Perk 5% Guild must be Lv 1 with 200 Req'd Teamwork Points 10% Guild Must be Lv 4 with 2,000 Req'd Teamwork Points 15% Guild Must be Lv 10 with 15,000 Req'd Teamwork Points GC Club 25% Obtained through events or Seal Breaker
Additional EXP Equipment Notes
- With a 4-Pieces of Kungji Equipment or 4-Pieces Sentry Keeper Equipment, 2-Pieces of Attendant/Nightmare Circus Equipment, Epic Gorgos Ring, Gnosis’ and Pearl of Persephone Earrings, and GWC 2010 Hero’s Emblem, you can have up to 87.8% visible EXP in your Stat Info.
- With a [S3] Slime Hat, 4-Pieces of Kungji Equipment or 4-Pieces of Sentry Keeper Equipment, 2-Pieces of Attendant/Nightmare Circus Equipment, Ring of Beefiness, and GWC 2010 Hero’s Emblem, Playhouse Berry Buff, Guild Perk, and GC Club, you can have up to 157% EXP (with addition to any current EXP event).
Dungeon Training Notes
- When in a Dungeon, the better the Performance Rate (IE Perfect/Great/Good/Bad/Fail), the higher the EXP gain. In the Result Screen, you can get up to 10% EXP from clearance (0% for Fail or Bad, 3% for Good, 5% for Great, and 10% for Perfect).
- Combo+Air Combo increases Performance Rate (as noted from Season 3’s Result Screen when mouse is hovering over the window)
- Time Completion per room increases Performance Rate (as noted from Season 3’s Result Screen when mouse is hovering over the window)
- High Damage Combo increases Performance Rate (as noted from Season 3’s Result Screen when mouse is hovering over the window)
- Aim to complete every mission available. If you run out of missions, it is preferred to train within the dungeon that contains a monster level difference of 3.
- A percent is taken off if you’re over a 4 level difference from a monster.
- A bigger percent is taken off if you’re over 6 level difference from a monster.
- 1 EXP is given if you’re over 11 level difference from a monster.
- Rumors has it that playing with your Couple in a Dungeon/PvP run will provide EXP, however, there were no known documentation/announcement in the item description or in Ntreev/GameRage’s Patch Notes. If you have proof that it does provide EXP, please show a screenshot.
- The less people there are in the party, the more EXP is given per individual.
Grand Chase Hungry Pet Revolt Puppeting Guide
Grand Chase Random Information
Grand Chase Berkas Lair Ability and Skill Usage Guide
Grand Chase Dark Assassin Easy Guide
Grand Chase Dio PvE Onrush Devil Force Build
Grand Chase Lime Guide
Grand Chase Ley Guide
Grand Chase Zero Guide
Grand Chase Rama Guide
Grand Chase Siren Guide
Grand Chase Striker Advanced Guide
Grand Chase Assassin Guide
Grand Chase Battle Mage Guide
Grand Chase Warlock PvP Guide
Grand Chase Lire Dungeon Guide
Grand Chase Dungeoning Guide
Grand Chase Monster Card Guide for Total Attack
Grand Chase Quick EXP Stacker Guide
Grand Chase Terms and Abbreviations List
Grand Chase User Interface Guide
Grand Chase Striker Guide
Grand Chase Pets Guide
Grand Chase Boss Guide
Grand Chase Items List
Grand Chase Alchemist Guide
Grand Chase Rare Drops List
Grand Chase Leveling Guide
Grand Chase Walkthrough Guide
Grand Chase Item Drop List