Grand Chase Monster Card Guide for Total Attack by CujoEX
Here’s a little quick card guide for those who’s wondering how to increase your stats. My guide is targeted toward users who plans to equip cards in their higher level equipments (preferably Lv 80+ with Relic Equipment). You can use your best judgement to use any other card lower level card not suggested within this list if you plan to add them to the slots in a lower level equipment. Note that the cards listed are only cards dropped by normal dungeon monsters (not including events), with cards Lv 70 or higher. Besides the Helmet, the other equipment will focus on raising the Total Attack.
Monster Card Hunting Suggestions
- Farm for cards in Champ Under Hammer, Archimedia (Full Run Including Gate Boss) since half the monster cards dropped are useful; or Champ Kounat’s Collapse, Archimedia (Half Run before Astaroth during Drop Events) using any fast clearing dungeon character.
- Berkas is a great place to obtain the highest level crit cards (hopefully obtaining Berkas for CritDmg or Hatchling for CritChance)
Monster Card Equipping Suggestions
- Best to equip cards on equipments that are Relics since they have three card slots available.
- By priority, I would equip
- Helmet: In most cases, Defense > Vitality
- If you have a high HP Regen, then I would go Vitality > Defense to benefit from the regeneration.
- “If you’re low on Vitality, Vitality Card will be better in effect.”
- Weapon/Gloves: In most cases, Critical Damage>Critical Chance
- Your Critical Chance should be 8~10% of your Critical Damage. [Example: If your Critical Chance is 30%, try to get your Critical Damage between 240%~300%]
- If you Change Weapon, the monster card equipped previous to the Primary Weapon will not be carried over to the Secondary Weapon. I suggest to have your Critical Damage Cards on your Glove and Critical Chance on your Weapon(s) since it’s more common.
- “Critical Damage > Critical Chance when your skill land a critical hit, it take out almost all (a little HP left ) of a mob’s HP
Critical Chance > Critical Damage when your critical damage is enough for you to kill a mob when landing a critical hit.”
- “Critical Hit will eventually goes through mobs resistance … when you land a critical hit, the resistant will be remove, the hit deal full damage. It goes same just like when Hell Spear is triggered.”
- Upper Armor/Lower Armor/Mantle/Shoes: MP Regen>Special Attack>Attack
- If you’re using an AP character and your AP regenerates faster than your cool down, you may add more Special Attack instead.
- If you feel the need to have more Special Attack, limit it to 5,000 and equip the rest of the empty sockets with MP Regen Cards.
- Helmet: In most cases, Defense > Vitality
- I would not advise adding Attack Cards if your MP Regen is high. You will most likely be using skills anyways.
- If you’re a MP or MAP (MP/AP Hybrid) character, charge with Z to avoid cooldown.
- If you feel the need to add Attack Cards, at least give them to characters that has high damaging combinations or that can ottoshot.
Monster Card Stats & Location
The tables have been arranged by highest stat first, limited by Lv 70 cards and up. Please note that only droppable Monster Cards from normal dungeons are used in this guide. Any Event Character Cards or Rally Monster Cards are not included.
Lv 80 Guardian Spirit 137 Common Archimedia Zeruel Lv 75 Mecha Taurus 130 Common Archimedia Thunder Hammer Lv 78 Sand Ruler 130 Epic Alcubra Sands of Illusion Lv 72 Iron Dwarf Overseer 127 Common Archimedia Under Hammer Lv 82 Seth's Amazone 127 Common Alcubra Seth's Pyramid Lv 79 Axe Bandit 122 Common Alcubra Deserted Town Lv 80 Hooded Crow 122 Common Alcubra Ra Canyon Lv 74 Big Kungji 118 Common Alcubra Kungji Village Lv 72 Underpass Ergate 118 Common Alcubra Underpass of Lost Hope
Upper Armor/Mantle (MP Regen)
Lv 85 Astaroth (Final Phase) 6.37 Epic Archimedia Kounat's Collapse Lv 74 Sentry Keeper No.1 6.02 Epic Archimedia Under Hammer Lv 72 Talin Elfbane 5.95 Epic Archimedia Hammer's Reach Lv 78 Dark Elven Assassin 5.67 Common Archimedia Zeruel Border Lv 71 Brutus 5.18 Rare Alcubra Goblin's Work Site
Weapon/Gloves (Critical Attack Damage)
Lv 85 Berkas 26.39 Epic Alcubra Berkas' Lair Lv 80 Dahlia 25.81 Epic Archimedia Zeruel Border Lv 82 Carte 24.07 Epic Alcubra Ra Canyon Lv 83 Commander 'The Dark Staff' 24.07 Epic Archimedia Kounat's Collapse Lv 72 Fire Hammer Driller 22.62 Common Archimedia Under Hammer Lv 70 Thanatos 22.04 Epic Xenia Fortress of Ascension Lv 72 Underpass Dinergate 20.59 Common Archimedia Underpass of Lost Hope
Weapon/Glove (Critical Attack Chance)
Lv 83 Commander 'The Dark Sword' 2.70 Common Archimedia Kounat's Collapse Lv 83 Hatchling 2.70 Common Alcubra Berkas' Lair Lv 75 Void 2.70 Rare Archimedia Thunder Hammer Lv 80 Khufu 2.67 Epic Alcubra Deserted Town Lv 72 Iron Dwarf Engineer 2.54 Common Archimedia Under Hammer Lv 72 Sethek 2.54 Epic Alcubra Goblin Work Site Lv 75 Guardian Kungji 2.36 Rare Alcubra Kungji Village
Lower Armor/Shoes (MP Regen)
Lv 78 Drawl 6.16 Epic Archimedia Relic of Kounat LV 74 Sentry Keeper No.2 6.02 Epic Archimedia Under Hammer Lv 83 Highlander's Illusion 5.81 Common Archimedia Kounat's Collapse Lv 80 Elite Elven Mage 5.74 Common Archimedia Zeruel Lv 71 Spiderbot Guard 5.67 Rare Archimedia Hammer's Reach Lv 83 Anubis 5.60 Rare Alcubra Seth's Pyramid Lv 79 Crossbow Bandit 5.25 Common Alcubra Deserted Town Lv 70 Grim Prior 4.90 Common Alcubra Goblin Work Site
Lower Armor/Shoes (Special Attack)
Lv 85 Astaroth 774 Epic Archimedia Kounat's Collapse Lv 82 Quoronnos 765 Epic Archimedia Zeruel Lv 84 The Immortal Barakhufu 714 Epic Alcubra Seth's Pyramid Lv 74 Tech Guard 672 Common Archimedia Thunder Hammer Lv 80 Hooded Jackal 638 Common Alcubra Ra Canyon Lv 73 Scorpis 638 Rare Alcubra Underpass of Lost Hope Lv 76 Sand Dinergate 621 Common Alcubra Sands of Illusion
Feel free to input your own thoughts into this. I’m open for any additional Tips or Suggestions.Other Grand Chase Articles
Grand Chase Hungry Pet Revolt Puppeting Guide
Grand Chase Random Information
Grand Chase Berkas Lair Ability and Skill Usage Guide
Grand Chase Dark Assassin Easy Guide
Grand Chase Dio PvE Onrush Devil Force Build
Grand Chase Lime Guide
Grand Chase Ley Guide
Grand Chase Zero Guide
Grand Chase Rama Guide
Grand Chase Siren Guide
Grand Chase Striker Advanced Guide
Grand Chase Assassin Guide
Grand Chase Battle Mage Guide
Grand Chase Warlock PvP Guide
Grand Chase Lire Dungeon Guide
Grand Chase Dungeoning Guide
Grand Chase Monster Card Guide for Total Attack
Grand Chase Quick EXP Stacker Guide
Grand Chase Terms and Abbreviations List
Grand Chase User Interface Guide
Grand Chase Striker Guide
Grand Chase Pets Guide
Grand Chase Boss Guide
Grand Chase Items List
Grand Chase Alchemist Guide
Grand Chase Rare Drops List
Grand Chase Leveling Guide
Grand Chase Walkthrough Guide
Grand Chase Item Drop List