Firefall Add-ons List
Firefall Add-ons List by Ced23Ric
Firefall uses LUA and XML and as such, can be expanded with Addons of all kinds. Addons are downloaded as packed files and then unpacked into:
Program Files Path\Red 5 Studios\Firefall\system\gui\components\MainUI\Addons
If you never used Addons before, you probably have to create that folder. Keep in mind that every patch will empty out that folder. While your settings for all Addons preserved (elsewhere), the actual Addons need to be installed again.
A much more convient way of managing your Addons is Melder.
- Melder – by RadthorDax
A Addon installer/deinstaller tool. Nifty.
Not all Addons support Melder yet, but I highly suggest, if you want to get into making Addons, support this great tool and make your Addons compatible.
Important: If you experience problems with any Addon, don’t just deinstall it, but provide feedback in the respective threads. It’ll help the coders out greatly – thanks!
- World Alert – by Hanachi
Informs you about SIN Uplink & Watchtower statusses via HUD markers.
- Visible Coordinates – by Hanachi
Displays your coordinates in the HUD.
- Glider Helper – by Hanachi
Tells you about your gliding angle.
- Glider Graphical – by Hanachi
A alternative gliding assistant Addon.
- Weapon Range – by Hanachi
Gives you a readout how far the point you are aiming at is.
- Goals – by Hanachi
Set XP/resources goals and get notified.
- SpeedTracker – by Hanachi
Shows your current and average speed.
- Accuracy Meter – by Hanachi
Accumulates data on your shooting and gives you accuracy values.
- OmniTrack – by livervoids, now Hanachi
Information Tracker for loot.
- Thumper Status – by Hanachi
Tracks information about Thumpers.
- Reactor Bar – by Lemon King
Complete UI replacement.
- Personal DPS Meter – by Lemon King
Displays your effective DPS.
- Big Brother Team Frames – by Lemon King
Tracks multiple players.
- Strawhats everywhere! – by Lemon King
Really, the Tidal Scavenger creeps me out.
- Illuminated Focal Plane Reticule – by Lemon King
Now that’s a fancy, glowing reticule. Taste the rainbow.
- Ammobar – by thanto_
Displays your magazine as a bar like health & energy.
- InGame Clock – by thanto_
displays the ingame time.
- Scope Sensitiviy – by thanto_
Adjustable sensitivity while scoped.
- ProxMe – by sammichofdoom
Health bars of others without being squadded up.
- Serverstatus – by sammichofdoom
Displays server status in the login screen.
- Surveyor – by Chanticrow
Tracks scanhammer results on the map and archives them.
- Site – by Chanticrow
Add multiple waypoints to the map, allows grouped waypoints.
- Reticulator – by thiconZ
Alternative reticules & How to install Addons video.
- x003 Reticules – by Cryptis Midnight
- PingMe – by Godofdrakes
Quick command to communicate coords in that chat window.
- Twitterfeed – by ArkyChan
Adds a Twitter ticker to your Firefall, can be configured for multiple accounts.
- Ingame IRC – by ArkyChan
Allows you connect to an IRC server and chat on IRC using the Firefall client chat.
- Damagizer – by RadthorDax
Alternate displaying of damage numbers.
- Damage Tracker – by Angel of Mercy
Tracks damage and healing dealt.
Addons under development:
- Lootify – by Godofdrakes
Gives pop-up info on picked up items.
- Prior Player List – by Lemon King
Lists people you played with before.
- “Turret-Chan” (working title) – by Hanachi
Tracks turret kills and behaviour.
- Loot Chat Fixer – by Omen964, continued by Hanachi, then Abyll, now Ced23Ric
Seperate loot window.
- Killstreaker – by andidymion
Adds UT-style killstreak stuff.
- Headshots! – by endidymion
Coounts headshot kills.
Resources for Development:
- Addon Repository – by Mukan
Chatting away about building a database system for Addon development.
- Learn to make a UI Addon – by Godofdrakes
What the titel says. A tutorial.
- HTTP Logging Example – by sammichofdoom
Another tutorial on using the LUA engine and handle HTTP requests.
- SuperBestFriends – by RadthorDax
Sorts friendlist by online status and alphabet. Implemented into core game.
- Autojoin Squad Leader – by thiconZ
Allows you to join your leader with a simple mouseclick. Implemented into core game.
would be nice if some one made an addon to auto ajust the gammer/brightness/what ever between day and night.
i would love to have it a i think 3 for day and like 8 for night or some thing like that.