Eredan iTCG Selling Cards Guide
Eredan iTCG Selling Cards Guide by JarodG64
1) The only cards elligible to sale are those from the boosters. (not the starting decks nor the cards you can buy at the store)
2) To sell a card, you must have bought a booster at least 3 weeks earlier.
3) When you put a card up for sell at the market, there’s a one-hour delay before it can be seen there.
4) If the card is not sold after 48h, it will automatically be removed from the market and you will receive a notification via a private message.
5) A 10% tax will be deducted from the price you sell your card for. This means that if you sell a card for 100 cristals, you will only get 90 cristals. Once one of your cards is sold you will receive a notification via a private message.
6) These rules are not going to change.
7) An other way of selling cards (to a non-playing character for example) is under consideration. Don’t ask when or how it will work because as said it’s “under consideration” for now.