Age of Wulin Damage Types Guide
Age of Wulin Damage Types Guide by Demama
There are 2 types of damage in AoW: External damage and Internal damage. They’re like Physical and Magical damage in other games.Internal damage have 4 elementals : Yang, Yin, Hard, Soft. ( in other games they’re fire,ice,earth,etc…)
- Hit rate base on Body Method stats.
- Crit rate base on Strength stats.
- Can be reduced by External defense stats.
- Cant be reduced by any Internal defense.
2.Internal damage :
- Hit rate base on Virgous Qi stats.
- Crit rate base on Virgous Qi stats.
- Cant be reduced by External defense stats.
- Can be reduced by specific Internal defense.For example: Yang damage is reduced by Yang defense only.
3.Skill type, skill damage type and bonus damage:
Example: Swirling Flower sword set of Scholar Academy – Skill : Hero’s tear
-Skill type : Yin
-Skill damage type : external
-Bonus damage: 16% Strength stat + 16% Breath (Intellect) Stat
As you can see, skill type,skill damage type and its bonus damage do not go together.
- Skill type: We dont have external type of skill,instead we have 5 types :Taiji, Yang, Hard, Soft, Yin. The type of skill decide how much bonus damage it will receive from YOUR CURRENT INNER SKILL (20%,16% or none).
- Skill damage : It’s written in the skill description : “..deal XX points ofExternal/Yang/yin/hard/soft damage..” This will decide which stat will the hit rate, crit rate and damage reduction of the skill is based on. ( as i wrote above)
- Bonus damage: It’s also written in the skill description: “..deal XX ( + Y)( +Z) points of…”.
-XX: Yellow damage-Skill base damage,increased by weapons or higher level of that skill
-Y,Z : Bonus damage from stats.Red damage is Strength stat bonus, Blue damage is Breath (Intellect) stat bonus, Green damage is Body method stat bonus.
*Note: The amount of bonus damage is varied depend on each skill.