Scarlet Blade Chat System Guide
Scarlet Blade Chat System Guide by lestat_anil
- Chat Channels
- Call/S: Use the megaphone icon through the NPS to purchase items. All the characters within the camp can chat after the window is opened.
- Local/L: Conversation with your character and all the characters in area can be initiated.
- Around/A: Your own character along with all those characters in the immediate area.
- Union/U: Characters belonging to the same Union.
- Guild/G: Characters belonging to the same guild.
- Party/P: Characters belonging to the same party.
- Select/W: Dialogue between two selected characters and their own conversation can be seen.
- Friends/R: Can be connected to all of your friends.
- Chat channel separation
Click the chat tab you want and drag it off from the chat window. You can merge the tab back onto the chat window. Does not separate the general chat tab.
You may adjust the size of the chat window by clicking or dragging the mouse to the icon in the upper right corner of the chat window. You may adjust the size from there.
You may minimize the chat by clicking the triangle in the lower right-hand corner of the chat window. You may maximize the window my clicking on the icon again.