Karos Online Master Apprentice System Guide
Karos Online Master Apprentice System Guide by Dainn
The Master and Apprentice feature is designed with the purpose of enhancing the gameplay experience of newbies with the help of veteran players. With this system, Newbies can become used to the game more quickly, whilst the veterans can gain rewards through teaching and helping.
Becoming a Master
1. Find a player with level ranges from 1 to 40
2. Click the player to open the Interaction Menu and choose “Find a Recruit”
3. Wait for the player’s reaction about the notice that will appear to ask if they want to accept your invitation as a Master.
4. After the target confirms you will have successfully gained an apprentice.
Becoming an Apprentice
1. Find a player with level ranges from 50 and above
2. Click the player to open the Interaction Menu and choose “Find a Master”
3. Wait for the player’s reaction about the notice that will appear to ask if they want to accept your invitation as an Apprentice.
4. After the target confirms you will have successfully become an apprentice.
Cancelling the Master-Apprentice Feature
If you want to cancel the Apprenticeship relation, you can always end it immediately by pressing the “B” button, selecting the “Recruit” option and choosing the “End Apprenticeship”.
After an apprentice reach level 50, both the master and the apprentice will be notified that a mail has been sent to their mailbox to celebrate the graduation.
The Master will get:
- Storm Tiger
- 1pc. Fletta Armor Shielding
- 1pc. Fletta Weapon Shielding
The Apprentice will get:
- Storm Tiger
- Fletta B Grade Gem [30 Days]
- Fletta C Grade Weapon [30 Days]
The Storm Tiger is a permanent, non-tradable, non-storable Mount.
- Level Restriction: 1
- Defense: 40
- M. Def: 10
- Mov. Speed: 80