Destiny Online Area Boss Guide
Destiny Online Area Boss Guide by mac
|Boss||Level||Map Level||Area||EXP Reward|
|Guard’s Man||30||10~19||Bluestone Coast||20,000|
|Carnivorous Grazer||40||20~24||Skyline Grassland||80,000|
|Guard’s Phantom||40||25~29||Skyline Grassland||80,000|
|Sloppy Gardener||45||30~34||Ancient Wasteland||140,000|
|Confused Flower Spirit||50||35~39||Ancient Wasteland||200,000|
|Runaway Bobi||60||40~44||Death Valley||300,000|
|Naughty Bobo||60||45~49||Death Valley||300,000|
|Charming Ape||65||50~54||Lost Hill||400,000|
|Phoenix Wannabe||65||55~59||Lost Hill||400,000|
|Soul Seeker||70||60~64||Lost Hill||600,000|
|Bold-eye Wolf||80||70~74||Blue Dragon Swamp||800,000|
|Showoff Zombie||80||75~79||Blue Dragon Swamp||800,000|
|Drowning Fish||90||80~84||Blue Dragon Swamp||900,000|
|Hydrophobia Sprite||90||85~89||Blue Dragon Swamp||900,000|
|Praying Cat||95||90~94||Plume Forest||1,000,000|
|Feather Broom||100||95~99||Plume Forest||1,200,000|
1. There are 17 Map Bosses of different level in the game.
2. Each Map Boss will spawn in a random map of its corresponding area.
4. The new Map Boss will appear 60 to 70 minutes after the previous one is killed.
5. Once the server is up, all the 17 monsters will spawn simultaneously in the game.
5. If nobody kills the boss, it will linger in the map until the server reboots.
No map bosses mount an active on players but once attacked, it will be awakened and start attacking a random player within its sight.
Every boss gives you a fixed amount of EXP no matter what level you are at. If you’re in a team, the EXP will be distributed as the team mode. E.g. If you’re in a 5-person team, everyone will get 20,000 x 60% = 12,000 EXP.
When a Map Boss is killed, there is a small chance that it will drop some equipment (of same level as the boss’), items or decorations.