SMITE Free Gems Guide
SMITE Free Gems Guide by davidodocola
I’m going to focus only on SponsorPay since it has the most gems and they PAY. I earned 891 so far
Things you need:
- This link http://account.hirezstudios.com/rewards/smite.aspx
- Smite account (obviously)
- Go ahead and click that link, login, and click “SponsorPay” tab
Note: If it doesn’t load, do it in Incognito/private window aka without AdBlock.
- Choose an offer that is around 50-70 gems and states that you only need a valid contact information/registration then click it (SO WE’RE NOT SCAMMING ANYBODY).
- Put the required information to register and then all you have to do is click “No,” “skip,” and “continue” till you go to a page similar to this:
- Open up Gyazo and your cursor should look like a crosshair/plus sign.
- Go all the way to the top left corner, hold and drag your the plus sign all the way to the bottom right corner (so you have a screenshot similar to mine).
- The screenshot will be uploaded to Gyazo and the link will be copied to clipboard. Go to the page and save the image as whatever you want (ex: proof1.png, gems.png, etcc)
- Go back to the offer-select page, scroll all the way to the bottom and you will find “support” click it
- Wait till the time runs out, if the gems are credited, then you’re good to go, if not, then continue with this guide.
- You’ll click “Report Problem”
- Enter the email you used (doesn’t have to be your Smite’s) and name you used.
- Go to offer-select page and open another support tab (you’ll need it in a bit).
- You’ll enter the following message and edit it to fit your offer using the other support tab (aka c+p).
I finished the requirement stated on the offer “Survey here with quotes” which was “Requirement here with quotes,” and I have not received my “# Of Gems here without quotes” gems yet. I included a screenshot as proof that I registered and they have my name and Address.
- Upload your proof by clicking the plus sign and choosing the screenshot you saved earlier.
- It should look sort of like this:
- If it does, then click submit. If it doesn’t, then fix whatever is wrong and submit.
PS: You do not need 2 proof screenshots, I just happened to have 2.