Eden Eternal Loyalty Shop Guide
Eden Eternal Loyalty Shop Guide by BigNakedBob32
What is the Loyalty Shop?
The Loyalty Shop is a way for our players to earn select items.
Players are able to earn Eternal Coins by being online and can then spend them in the Loyalty Shop to get items.
Where is the Loyalty Shop and How do I check my Eternal Coins?
To open the Loyalty Shop simply open the Item Mall window (shortcut: I key on your keyboard) and click the Loyalty Shop tab at the top.
Items shown may or may not be in the current Loyalty Shop.
Players can check their Eternal Coins on the Loyalty Shop window. Eternal Coins are located to the right of your Aeria Points. I’ve outlined the Eternal Coins in the screenshot above.
How do I get Eternal Coins?
There are several ways you can obtain Eternal Coins.
1. Players receive Eternal Coins by paying a visit to Service Officer Assistant Goth located in Aven at X345 Y263 in the City Hall area.
Speaking to Goth will allow you to receive an Eternal Chest, once per 2 hour period of online time. Opening the Eternal Chest will give you Eternal Coins which can be used to add Eternal Points to your Loyalty Shop.
- Player must be at least Level 40
- Have space to receive Eternal Chest in backpack
How often can I receive Eternal Chests?
Players must wait 2 hours between claiming Eternal Chests.
The counter will only count down if you are online.
So if you have 1 hour 30 minutes left and log off you will still have 1 hour and 30 minutes left when you log back on.
The following buff will appear to let you check how long you have left before you can claim the Eternal Chest again.
2. Players in Guilds with a Guild Town can speak with Town Defense Lead NPC for Eternal Coins.
L20. Eden Seeds (Repeatable)
L20. Special Eden Magnets (Repeatable)
L20. Sharing Eden Gems (Repeatable)
L20. Recycling (Repeatable)
L20. Special Eden Forge (Repeatable)
L20. Special Eden Research (Repeatable)
Each quest will reward 1 eternal point. The town Defense Lead NPC will offer any of these quests, one at a time and in no particular order. After completing one quest, the NPC will offer another random one. Players can do these quests up to 6 times, meaning they can redeem up to 6 eternal points per day.
- Player must be at least Level 20
- Player must be in a Guild with a Guild Town established
3. Guild Leaders Lv35+ can do one more challenging quest from the Town Defense Lead NPC:
L35. The Holy Relic and the Chaos Stars
Completing this quest will reward 10 eternal points, and this can only done once per day.
- Player must be at least Level 35
- Player must be the Guild Leader
- Player must have a Guild Town established
Additional Note: The coins cannot be traded and are tied to the character that uses them. So if the first character has 40 Eternal Coins and you view the Loyalty Shop on a second character on the account you will not see the 40 Coins.