Sims Social Save Space by Stacking Items Guide
Sims Social Save Space by Stacking Items Guide by aecfx
Hey! Your house cramped up? Well here’s a quick guide to stack items easily.
Things you need:
-Tables (more tables for bigger objects)
1. Place table, and then place desired object on top of it
2. Place rug underneath the table
3. Remove rug and place elsewhere
4. Place second object on table
5. Place same rug underneath the table
6. Repeat steps 4-6 till you finish stacking!
It might get a little bit confusing clicking the objects afterwards because they are stacked on top of each other.
Please note that you cannot remove rug after stacking the objects. Also, your stacked objects will be floating. haha
Here’s a video of proof/tutorial: