RAN Online Item Mix System Guide
RAN Online Item Mix System Guide by FM Oracle
What is the Item Mix System?
– Allows the player to combine items to produce a higher grade potion or equipment.
Is this applicable to all items present in the game?
– No, it is currently limited to a finite set of combination. This will be updated on future patches.
Is there a chance of failing on using this system?
– Yes, there’s a chance of failure.
Will I be able to get back the ingredients upon failure of the process?
– No, you cannot.
Is the mixing system free to use?
– No, but its affordable, certain fees are applied depending on the item to be created.
I am not familiar with the items required for mixing, where can I get them?
– Some of the ingredients are sold by their respective NPCs and others can be looted from Monster drops.
Current Item Combinations
Finish the Quest, “Finding Jack”.
– Get the quest from Grocer.
– Decide what you’re going to create (Refer to the table above).
– Prepare the ingredients of the item you’ll be creating.
In this example, we’ll create a Dynamic Mage Shoes [C].
The ingredients are: 1 Mage Shoes [C] and 1 Armor Refine Stone.
Once you have all the ingredients, talk to the NPC and click on “Start the system”.
This screen will be shown once you’ve started the system.
– Simply place the ingredients on the empty slots and click on combination.
Pay the amount required to proceed.
A notification screen will be displayed once the process is done.
And there you go. It has crafted a better equipment.