Azur Lane NA Choosing Your Ships Guide
With new players coming in trying Azur Lane NA, I wanted to give a shot in making a basic ship guide for players getting in the game.
Starting out you will be able to choose between 3 starter ships, Z23, Laffey, and Javelin. It doesn’t matter who you choose since they’re all great. But, if you want a recommendation I would choose Javelin only because her remodel comes out earlier than the Z23 and Laffey.
After choosing your starter, you can continue with the tutorial and try to get a feel for the game. This is a sidescrolling bullet hell game similar to Touhou.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REROLL IN THIS GAME. IN FACT IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED AS IT IS A WASTE OF TIME! THE SSR RATE IN AZUR LANE IS 7% If you have played Kancolle and Girls Frontline you will be familiar with the gacha system of this game. You will get a lot of cubes later on that you don’t have to worry about not getting SSRs (most of the time).
We’ll start off with hull classification codes, which help you understand what type a ship is. If you’ve played Kancolle or World of Warships this should be familiar for you. Each fill a specific role in your fleet.
Hull Classification Codes / Ship Classes:
- DD – Destroyer (Ex: Starter ships – Z23, Laffey, Javelin) (High speed and your main source of torpedo damage) They are denoted by a blue torpedo symbol
- CL – Light Cruiser (Ex: Helena) (Balanced class that has higher speed that Heavy cruisers at the cost of lower armor. Can use torpedoes if equip-able) They are denoted by an orange gun symbol
- CA – Heavy Cruisers (Ex: Prinz Eugen, Admiral Hipper) (Like Light Cruisers, but slower and can carry larger guns. Can use torpedoes if equip-able) They use a similar symbol like light cruisers but CA symbols have a plus.
- BB – Battleship/Battlecruisers (Ex: Hood – BC) (Boast heavy armor and firepower, they allow you to use artillery) (Ex:Rodney – BB) Battleships/Battlecruisers use a red gun symbol
- CV – Aircraft Carrier (Ex: Enterprise, Illustrious)(Your main source of your air power and can provide bombing runs, each Carrier can carry x2 Air Strikes) Aircraft carriers use a purple plane symbol
- CVL – Light Aircraft Carrier (Ex: Unicorn, Langley)(Similar to Aircraft Carriers, but they carry less planes and have a slightly smaller health pool than your standard carrier. They are also faster than aircraft carriers) CVLs use the same symbol as your standard Aircraft Carrier.
Other Hull Classifications: (These are ship types not in the game yet or there are not a lot of them. As a new player you can disregard these until a later date.)
- AR – Repair Ships (Ex: Vestal, Akashi) (Their main purpose is to give +1 to your ammo and repair your ship in battle. They also provide Anti-Air.) They use a green cog symbol
- SS – Submarine (Ex: U-81, U-47) Support Fleet *Not in NA yet so I won’t be covering them. They use a green torpedo symbol
- BM – Monitor – (Ex: Terror, Erebus) (They have the fire power of a battleship, but lack battleship tier armor) They use the same symbol as battleships.
- BBV – Aviation Battleships – (Ex: Fusou and Yamashiro) (These battleships can launch planes and replaces one slot in their equipment to equip planes.) They use a red plane symbol .
These are important to know since they can affect your combat efficiency. There are 3 damage types in this game, Standard, High Explosives (HE), and Armor Piercing (AP). If someone can help me with the colors I would gladly change them.
Standard (Yellow shots) – Your basic shell type. These do not do anything special but damage the enemy when the shell hits.
High Explosive (HE) ( Orange/Red colored shots) – These perform similarly to standard shells, but they have the added bonus of dealing fire damage to enemy ships. When a ship is on fire, they take damage over time. HEs also deal area of effect damage when it strikes a target. Note that these type of shells fly slower than the other 2 types.
Armor Piercing (AP) (Purple/Blue shots) – These specialize in piercing heavily armored enemies such as battleships and carriers. When the shots pierce they pass the unit it hits and have a chance to hit allied enemies behind it. AP shells travel faster than the other 2 shell types.
Note that this list will also contain ships that are not usually recommended to players as I am trying to cover even the normal rarity ships. Most ships in Azur Lane are worth using even up to late game if you put in the time to invest in them. I’m trying to recommend ships that are currently in the game so please tell me if I recommend ships not implemented yet. These are in no order. Rarities are next to the ship name.
- All SR Starter Trio and Ayanami, when these four ships get their remodels they can be useful in your fleet even during level 90-100 sorties. They are all worth investing in.
- N Cygnet – Decent survivability as she has a 15% (30% max) chance of activating a skill evading all attacks for 6 six seconds. Her remodel gives her smokescreen which is useful since it gives your escort fleet evasion. Think of her as a budget Belfast. Her sisters Crescent and Comet also get similar remodels
- R Juno – Also has smokescreen and close stats to Cygnet. Another plus is that she doesn’t need remodeling for smokescreen.
- R Fletcher – Buffs destroyer torpedo, firepower, and reload. Also increase evasion and firepower of Fletcher class ships. Recommended if you use Fletcher class destroyers.
- SR Charles Ausburne – Buffs teams evasion and movement speed. Mainly recommending since she is needed for the Little Beaver Squadron.
- R Hammann – Flagship protection is a niche skill, but can be useful for new players if you lack a flagship with high rating armor. Plus shes a maid.
- SSR Yuudachi – Chapter 6 SSR drop, but Nightmare of Solomon is a good skill.
- SR Cleveland – Buffs entire fleet damage and has an anti-air skill. Nothing much to say, but highly recommended by most players.
- SSR Belfast – Highly recommended like Cleveland. She has smokescreen and self buffs HE (High Explosive) damage.
- SR Helena – Her radar sweep is incredibly useful especially at max level. This allows all enemies to take increased damage for 10 seconds.
- R Ajax – Decent self buff skill and future remodel allows her to deal extra damage against heavy cruisers.
- R Brooklyn – Buffs your cruiser’s firepower.
- N Leander – Similar skill like Brooklyn, but also gains a remodel down the line that gives her smokescreen.
- SR Edinburgh – Self Buffs AP (armor piercing shots). Better stats except for firepower than Belfast, but more selfish as she doesn’t buff the team.
- R Juneau – Good ship to use for pvp since her skill War Martyr heals the fleet when she is sunk.
- SSR San Diego – Might be a meme ship, but her anti-air can be useful if you lack it. SSR version Naka in Azur Lane.
- SRs Ning Hai/Ping Hai/Yat Sen – Yat Sen is not released yet, so Ping Hai And Ning Hai together still works. They both deal extra damage to Japanese ships which are ships you will fight against most of the time. They get even better when they both get their remodels. Yat sen does not have a remodel but provides Ning Hai and Ping Hai survivability.
- SR London – Buffs your escort fleet firepower.
- R Portland – Great ship, grants damage reduction to your whole fleet. Pair her up with Indianapolis to make use of her First skill. Her remodel allows her to stand on her own even without Indianapolis in the fleet.
- SR Indianapolis – Her skill provides your escort fleet with 2 shields that block 8 shots and explode dealing damage to enemies.
- SSR Prinz Eugen – 7 day login reward. Great tank and her First skill is an upgraded version of Indianapolis’ shield skill giving 3 shields instead of 2.
- SSR Atago – Self buffs HE damage burn and ignition chance. Chain torpedo is a nice skill that gives a chance to fire another torpedo salvo when you activate your torpedo salvo. *Not yet in NA
- SSR Takao – Has a chance to deal double damage from main cannons, she also has Chain torpedo.
- SR Exeter – Has a future remodel and has Defense Order like Portland which fleet damage reduction.
- R Suffolk – Nothing special, but she has Chain cannon which gives a chance to fire another round. Remodel is out on NA.
- R Chicago – Has a chance to deal double damage from main guns like Takao.
- SSR Hood – One of the best battlecruisers in the game. Her skill Glory of the Royal Navy gives a chance to buff your back row reload. This affects the reload time of your Carrier air strikes allowing them to pump out more planes. She also boasts one of the highest damages dealt with her main guns and barrage which can clear waves of enemies.
- SR Arizona – The only battleship that I know of that can heal your front line (escort fleet).
- SR Queen Elizabeth – Must have battleship if you are running an HMS fleet composition. Buffs FP, Torp, Air Power, AA, Reload, and Evasion of all HMS in your fleet.
- SR Rodney – Fires a frontal barrage that hits enemy ships. Main difference between her and Nelson is that she has a summer skin.
- SR Nelson – Same skill as Rodney, but tsundere. Though she is better at destroying suicide boats than Rodney.
- SR Erebus – Monitor class ship meaning she has lower armor than Battleships, but her skill Infinite Darkness fires a barrage that fills up a lane depending on where you place her.
- SR Terror – Monitor class ship and shares Infinite Darkness.
- SSR Warspite – Divine Marksman targets the furthest enemy ship with the shots having 100% critical chance. Leveling this skill to level 6 changes the shells to AP allowing higher armor penetration against heavily armor targets.
- R Fusou – Decent skill and stat. Future remodel changes her from a Battleship to an Aviation cruiser. This allows her to equip certain planes. Remodel is not recommend since she loses firepower in exchange to a plane slot.
- R Yamashiro – Same comment as Fusou, future remodel.
Light Aircraft Carriers:
- N Ranger – First skill gives a chance for her air strike cool down to reset immediately. Also has a future remodel.
- R Long Island – Your first carrier and has a similar skill that ranger has. Has a remodel. Not the best stats, but better than nothing.
- SR Unicorn – Launching an airstrike heals your escort fleet and has a skill that increases reload time of escort fleet.
- R Shouhou – Similar healing skill that Unicorn has. Has a future remodel that gives a skill that buffs Both types of Aircraft Carriers.
- N Langley – Useful for leveling carriers while grinding 3-4 since she gives a 5% (15% max) exp gained. Otherwise not recommended for general use. Has a future remodel.
- SR Houshou – Same role as Langley except she can buff Aircraft carrier air power. Like Langely, not recommended for general use.
- SSR Enterprise – Lucky E is one of the best skills a carrier can have allowing for your airstrike to deal double damage and allows her to evade all attacks for 8 seconds. This allows her to be tanky and high amounts of damage at the same time.
- SSR Illustrious – Her skill Armored Carrier gives your escort fleet a shield scaling with her health.
- SR Saratoga – Buffs escort fleet damage and provides supporting cannon fire. Also has a future remodel.
- SR Lexington – Increases escort fleet damage, similar skills with Saratoga, but no remodel as of now.
- SR Hornet – Has a skill that procs when you launch an airstrike which allows her to launch a secondary airstrike consisting of B-25s.
- SSRs Akagi/Kaga – If put together, they both buff their air power. They can also use airstrike earlier than other carriers because of their first skill. Drops at 3-4 with around 0.75% drop rate.
- SR Ark Royal – Has a chance to launch swordfish bombers with your airstrikes. These can slow down enemies when it hits.
- SR Yorktown – Given to new NA players, first skill heals her when her hp gets low. Second skill buffs escort fleet damage.
Auxiliary Repair Ships:
- SSR Akashi – Best repair ship in the game. Can only be crafted after completing her questline. Next to no combat firepower. Can heal your team during battle and gives emergency repair. Wants your money.
- SR Vestal – Does what Akashi does, but lacks the skill that buffs escort fleet reload. Acts like an older sister.
These are ships that are limited to events thus are difficult to obtain unless the event they are tied to is active. I will not be including a majority of the destroyers because many event destroyers don’t stand out compared to the starters. It is recommended to start saving your cubes once you have your 2 fleets of decently leveled ships to run these events and craft the limited girls. I will denote if the ships is in the rerun of an event or not. Some of these ships get added later to permanent crafting so I will try my best to tell you which ones get added.
Opposite Colored Event – EN (Divergent Chessboard):
- SR Admiral Hipper [CA] – Not as great compared to her sister Prinz Eugen, but she still has the same shield skill instead she creates 2 shields instead of 3. She has another skill that allows her to decrease damage taken by 50%. Good fill ship for a Kriegsmarine fleet. She focuses more on damage while Prinz focuses more on tanking. Your textbook twintail tsundere.
- SR Deutschland [CA] – Has a skill that increases damage against DDs and CLs by 15%-35% (35% Max skill). Run her with Prinz since she is quite squishy compared to other German ships.
- SR Scharnhorst [BC] – Decent battlecruiser with a skill that allows her to fire a secondary barrage that has a 100% chance to crit at a random enemy. She can also fire torpedoes
- SR Gneisenau [BC] – Similar to Scharnhorst except an extra barrage that crits, she has a skill that increases her firepower by 15%-25% (25% at max).
- SSR Tirpitz [BB] – Highly recommend to get since she is one of the best battleships in the game. She increases her firepower by 10%-30% (30% at max) if she is the only BB/BC in the fleet. BBVs do not count and allows the skill to be used if she is in a fleet with a BBV. She also fires homing torpedoes that scale with skill level. She also has great firepower and a large healthpool.
- SSR Z46 [DD] – Great destroyer to have and highly recommended to get when the event is running. She has a skill that allows her to increase her fire power when planes are shot down in her AA area. This makes her incredibly usefeul in carrier nodes due to enemy planes being launched. She also has good AA stats which works well with this skill. Mainly focuses on using AP shells since she has a skill that buffs AP damage.
- SSR Graf Zeppelin [CV] – She has a unique skill that reduces damage taken by all German ships in the fleet. At max level the damage reduction is 15%. Highly recommended to use only German planes since she has a skill that buffs their efficiency.
- SSR U-47 [SS][Rerun] – One of the best submarines in the game. Her skill The Bull of Scapa Flow allows her second torpedo that hits the enemy to deal more damage. Lone Wolf is great, but requires her to be the only submarine in your submarine fleet. This allows her to deal more damage against BBs only and increases her ammo by +2 and search range by 1 level.
- SR U-557 [SS][Rerun] – Decent submarine that focuses on deal damage to CLs.
- SR Z25/ SR Z35 [Both DDs][Rerun] – Both have skills that buff themselves, ok destroyers. Z25 carries a bunny and I recommend looking for Z35’s picture in the Chinese tierlist. ** Visitors Dyed in Red – EN (Mid Autumn Festival)**:
- SSR Shoukaku / SSR Zuikaku [CVs] – Great alternative for Akagi and Kaga. Also useful for PvP. Both increase their air power when paired together except Shoukaku TAKES more damage and Zuikaku gets a damage reduction. Good for long fights since Zuikaku’s skill increases air strike damage permanently for that fight. Shoukaku buffs all damage and decreases damage she takes when she launches an airstrike.
- R Ise [BB/BBV at retrofit] – Recommended to use when she has her retrofit. Her BBV skill allows her to reduce her airstrike reload time for the first 2 airstrikes.
- R Hyuuga [BB/BBV at retrofit] – She has a skill that buffs the firepower of the MAIN fleet while also having a skill that buffs her own firepower. Her retrofit gives her a skill that allows her to fire a special barrage at the start of a battle. Note that her and Ise’s retrofits replace one of their main guns for a seaplane mount.
- SSR Yukikaze [DD] [Rerun Only] – She has a unique skill that reduces the damage taken by the backline . The skill also heals a ship in the backline when they drop below 20% health. This is useful for compositions where your backline can be squishy or maps where torpedo boats are destroying your backline. This skill only works once per battle and is recommended to be maxed to give the highest percentage of health regained.
- SR Mogami [CL/CA at retrofit] [Rerun Only] – One of the best frontline ships especially after her retrofit. She has a skill that buffs her firepower and another that decreases AP damage taken. Her retrofit allows her to permanently increase her damage up to 3 times during the fight. It is highly recommended to equip her with homing torpedoes or Quint torpedoes since the skill only activates if her torpedoes hit 5 times. The 3mm Quintuple from the Opposite Colored/Divergent Chessboard event will make her incredibly strong in the frontline.
Shoukaku, Zuikaku, Ise, and Hyuuga have been added to the permanent crafting pool in the other versions of Azur Lane (JP,CN,KR)
Lead Color Remembrance:
- SR Yat Sen [CL] – She is a key part in the Chinese frontline and is needed to increase chances of survival at Worlds 10 and later. She has a skill that increases Ping Hai and Ning Hai’s evasion and gives them a damage reduction. Be careful when using her in the frontline since she is the squishiest part of the composition, losing her makes it incredibly hard for Ning Hai and Ping Hai to survive. Along with her sisters, she deals extra damage to Japanese ships. She will be added to the permanent crafting pool in the future.
The Return of the War God:
- SSR Mikasa [BB] – Highly recommended that you get the Z-Flag and equip it on Mikasa. This will give your fleet various buffs (Luck +5, Critical rate/Fleet Firepower/Accuracy by 5%). She can be used as a substitute for Nagato since she can also buff Japanese ships, but Nagato’s skill is more effective for a Sakura Fleet. Mikasa also has a chance to buff BCs and BBs when firing her main guns.
- SR Hiei [BC] – Not as great as Kirishima due to her skill, but can still be used in a Sakura fleet. Her skill Prestige allows her to take 20-50% of the damage taken by other ships in the backline. She also increases damage to a random enemy with the same skill. *SR Hamakaze [DD] [Rerun]- Rescue Operations allows Hamakaze to heal herself and other allied ships when another ally’s HP = 0. She also has a retrofit which gives her Emergency Evasion and allows her to dodge all attacks for 6 seconds.
Fallen Wings (Rerun):
- SSR Washington [BB] – Highly recommended that you get South Dakota from the PvP shop first since this allows you to take full advantage of Washington’s skills. The skill activates when South Dakota’s HP is 30% or lower. This allows Washington to deal more damage and also take some of the damage taken by South Dakota via her skill The Strongest Shield. This means that whatever damage South Dakota absorbs from her skill The Strongest Shield, Washington will take 30% of that damage South Dakota would have taken. South Dakota is also unsinkable for 5 seconds. Note that this skill only activates once per battle. Washington is a top tier ship and should be picked up in the Fallen Wings event.
- SSR North Carolina [BB] – Her skill reduces damage dealt from air forces to your backline. Recommended that you give her a great AA gun and air radars since her skill takes the values from her AA stat including stats gained from gear equipped.
- SSR Minneapolis [CA] – Great heavy cruiser with good survivability. When she destroys a ship she increases her firepower and reload. Destroying an enemy ship while the effect is active reset the duration of the skill. As long as she destroys ships she will keep her firepower and reload buffs. Her unique skill Dullahan, decreases damage taken, recovers a percentage of her max health (every 3 seconds) while decreasing her speed by 2 when her health drops below 30%. This allows her to last longer in fights due to the damage mitigation and health regen her skill gives.
- SR West Virgina/ SR Colorado/ SR Maryland [All are BBs] – Nothing too special with their skills since they all share the same skill: Big Seven. Maryland has a skill that increases her damage when her health drops below 30-70% that increases based on how much HP she is missing. Stats wise, they are all mostly similar. They can be used as a fill ship for your backline.
Encircling Graf Spee:
- SR Admiral Graf Spee [CA] – Similar skills to Deutschland. Stats are close to each other except Graf Spee has more health.
The Big Adventures of the Four Devas:
- SR An Shan [DD] – Needed for an An Shan class frontline composition since An Shan buffs all ships in her class.
- SR Fu Shun [DD] – Nothing special compared to her sisters, has a skill that increases her crit rate. Can be used as a fill ship for An Shan composition.
- SR Chang Chun [DD] – Good for An Shan Frontline or a composition with Avrora since she buffs Chinese and Russian ships.
- SR Tai Yuan [DD] – Has a self buff when you have 6 ships in your fleet, anything less will deactivate the skill.
- SSR Duke of York [BB] – Her skill allows her barrage to slow down enemies which can be useful against suicide boats. Her skill Trepidation of Destruction is incredibly useful. Any enemy hit by Duke’s main guns take additional damage. Her first main salvo is also given a damage buff every battle.
- SSR Victorious [CV] – Good against battleship nodes since she deals increased damage against battleships. She also takes less damage from shots that travel at an arc such as battleship salvos. She also has a skill that gives her a chance to deal double damage with her air strikes.
- SR Sheffield [CL] – Her skill Shiny Sheff can allow allies who have less health than Sheffield to gain a damage reduction buff. She also buffs her critical rate and damage. Good fill ship for a fleet composition consisting of CLs or DDs, not recommended in a fleet heavy armored ships or those with large health pools since they have better armor and protection. This can make Sheffield’s skill useless since Sheffield is a CL and has only light armor. This may allow her to take more damage making her skill unable to activate. You can give her equipment such as fire extinguishers to increase her health.
- SR Belchan [CL] – Ladies’ Tea Time is a great skill that heals your team depending on Belchan’s max hp. You can equip her with gear like fire extinguishers to increase her max health (Not sure if it takes stats gained from equipment). She is great for later worlds since her healing can increase survivability of your fleet.,
Glorious Final Battle:
- SR Glorious [CV] – Not the best CV compared to other Royal Navy ships, but her skills are focused on buffing escort fleet damage and decreasing damage taken by escort fleet.
- R Ardent [DD] – Recommended that your retrofit her. She is good for a backline consisting of CVs or CVLs. Her skills decrease damage taken by friendly carries and also increase air strike damage of friendly carriers. Also useful against Siren nodes / human type ships since her debuff prioritizes them and will decrease reload and damage. Also looks like Sawamura Eriri from Saekano.
- R Acasta [DD] – She has a smokescreen which can be useful against air strikes and grants evasion. Her skill Death Raid would be great, but makes her harder to use since it increases the damage she takes. She also has a skill that decreases the damage taken by the flagship. Vaguely resembles Megumi Katou from Saekano.
- SSR Avrora [CL] – Used to be a CBT reward ship, but has been released in this event as a reward. Her skill: Cannon Fire that Marked a Change of Era is incredibly great especially at max level since it buffs your whole frontline damage.
Ink-Stained Steel Sakura:
- SSR Nagato [BB] – One of the best and strongest battleships in the game because of her skill The 4th Combined Fleet Flagship. Bread and butter of a Sakura fleet because her buffs as a flagship are incredibly useful. Pairing her up with Akagi/Kaga or Shoukaku/Zuikaku with Mogami and two other Sakura ships like Takao or Atago will give you a great fleet to deal with worlds 10 and later. This is a ship that you shouldn’t miss and is a must get. Her barrage skill Big Seven Sakura is one of the best in the game that is better than Hood’s since it covers the WHOLE screen and can only be rivaled by prototype ship barrages.
- SSR Kawakaze [DD] – Good DD to be paired other Sakura destroyers. Piercing Torpedo Strike is incredibly great when paired with homing torpedoes since her skill allows her to ignore enemy armor type. This allows her to deal consistent torpedo damage against all enemy types.
- SR Mutsu [BB] – Not as great as Nagato since she lacks The 4th Combined Fleet Flagship, but she does share Big Seven – Sakura which is still a great barrage skill.
- SR Haruna/ SR Kongou [Both BCs] – Kongou has a buff that affects Kongou class battleships, but other than that, they are similar to Hiei.
- SR Yoizuki/ SR Harutsuki [Both DDs] – Both have a similar skill that Z46 has but it is a weaker version since it does not use their AA stat to buff their firepower when they shoot down airplanes. They also buff their AA stat which Z46’s does not.
- R Asashio [DD] – Good for an Asashio class frontline focusing on torpedo damage, but this composition is not recommended since her sisters Michishio and Arashio are monthly rewards. Ooshio is obtained from the same event. Good against enemy destroyers since deals more torpedo damage against them.
- R Ooshio [DD] – Has the same skill Asashio has Anti-Destroyer Tactics which increases accuracy and torpedo damage against destroyers
Prelude Under The Moon:
- SR Astoria [CA] – She has a skill that buffs all New Orleans class ships.
- SR Vincennes / SR Quincy [Both CAs] – Nothing too special since they both have the same skills.
Iris of the Light and the Dark:
- SSR Jean Bart [BB] – Requires Mie 1935 to make use of her skill Last Fire which increases crit chance and damage. Recommended that you use her if you plan on playing manually since her skill Pirate’s Soul gives manually aimed salvos a damage buff. Highly recommended getting when the event comes out.
- SSR Le Triomphant [DD] – Focuses more on main gun damage while decreasing AA efficiency when she is the lead ship in the frontline.
- SSR Massachusetts [BB] – One of her skills buffs her for every American BB and CA. Max is 3 ships and does not count Massachusetts herself.
- SSR Emile Bertin [CL] – Buffs every French destroyer in the frontline. She also gains a speed boost and increases damage against DDs/ Cruisers if the frontline consists of destroyers.
- SR Dunkerque [BC] – Decent French battlecruiser. Ok stats, but her only skill is a barrage.
- SR Surcouf [SS] – She can buff your escort fleet accuracy when you call in submarine support. Specializes in dealing damage after she surfaces and uses CA guns. She also has a barrage skill.
- R Le Mars / R Forbin [DD] – Both have a buff that activates in a French escort fleet. Both their retrofits allows them to have a skill that gives her evasion to attacks for 6 seconds. These two work well with Le Triomphant since they all require French ships to work well.
Mid Summer Sagittarius:
- SSR Centaur [CV] – She gets added to permanent aviation construction but comes out in her own event. Her skill allows her to launch torpedoes from Swordfishes which can slow enemies. These torpedoes deal extra damage to battleships. Launching an air strike procs a skill where she buffs air power and fire power of the backline fleet.