Rainbow Six Siege Finka Basic Guide
Rainbow Six Siege Finka Basic Guide by Krotanix
I’ll keep this post straight to the point. There are two things to get right with Finka in order to get the most out of her:
1. Time your boosts right.
This is a rather easy thing to achieve. The next points are aimed at non-communicating teams:
- Don’t waste a boost at the start of the round unless you know the enemy team is going all-in on spawn peeks.
- Use your first boost as soon as you think your team will engage on gunfights.
- Understand what your team is doing. If you or your team slows the push down and back up, don’t boost again. If the team keeps pushing, keep boosting.
- If you see a downed teammate, don’t boost unless you know he can’t get up by another teammate.
- Don’t be stingy. Using your boosts when only 2 attackers are alive means you are boosting 2 attackers. Those 3 dead teammates would have probably made a good use of a boost.
2. Team play, from the operator selection to the action phase.
- In most cases, strats shouldn’t be planned around Finka.
- That being said, using Finka allows your team to get the most out of LMG’s and shields. The team will benefit a lot using them as they go from being mediocre/situational choices to be very good choices thanks to Finka.
- Let your teammates know they can ask for a boost as soon as they need it.
- Stay alive. She is kind of an equivalent of Smoke/Lesion on attack. If you die with 1 boost left, that’s 1/3 of your utility wasted.