Terra Battle The Last Story Perfect Fate Ending Guide
Terra Battle The Last Story Perfect Fate Ending Guide by Tealius
Well here is how to do it!
You will need:
- One Healer (I used Amina <3)
- One Magic Damage Dealer (Preferably Ice, For Mitra, Wisps, and Fire Golems in Stage 8. I used Piz’fer.)
- Lots and lots of swords/High DPS units [I used Gugba, Zuzu, Snaip (A bow… but that DPS is insane!), and Odin (Not a sword… but 100% SB and lots of damage]).
NOTE: FOR THE WHOLE DUNGEON: Make sure you do not drag your units for more than 50 seconds TOTAL (that’s the hardest part), or you only get Calista in the Alternate Fate Ending.
Floor 1: DO NOT LET ZAEL HIT CALISTA… but kill her ASAP. If he does, she will go “! !”. It ruins everything.
- If you do hit with Zael, it will make Floor 4 a bit more difficult.
- You can ignore the mobs for the most part.
Floor 2: Here you should have Syrenne at half HP. Heal her and keep her alive.
Floor 3: No special conditions.
Floor 4: Defeat everyone in 5 turns or less.
- Note, if you hurt Calista with Zael on Floor 1, you have to kill everyone in 3 turns or less.
- The green mob in the middle will have a barrier on even number turns, so maximize damage by damaging it on odd turns. This can also help keep track on how many turns you’ve taken.
Floor 5: Nothing special.
Floor 6: Kill the mobs (should be 6 of them) using fire damage from Yurick (Use him in a PP to cast Meteor).
- This floor should save you some time, given most die to Meteor.
Floor 7: Nothing special.
Floor 8: Kill everyone AFTER 5 turns (6 turns or more).
- If you did this right, Lowell should appear.
- The pattern of the Inferno Breath is Vertical (2), then Horizontal (2).
- Use an Ice Mage here if you can to quickly kill them.
- You can kill all but two of them and still activate the Mitra event. I recommend this so you don’t have to play dodge-the-fire-breathers, and you can start setting up for Floor 9. If you leave just 1, it might start spamming Inferno Breath on everyone, so leave two to be safe.
Floor 9: Here, Mitra should spawn. Kill Mitra without Killing Zael.
- Sparks will be in A3 and F3 grid units (Columns are Letters, Rows are Numbers, from Left to Right and Top to Bottom, repectively), so place high DPS units and mages above and below them when setting up on Floor 8.
- Mitra has an Aerial Shield that gets mitigated once you deal magic damage about 9 times.
- Outflank really helps here, if you have it.
- If you messed up any of the previous steps, Mitra will not spawn, and you will get neither Calista nor Zael after clearing Floor 10, ending in theContrary Fate Ending.
Floor 10: Damage Calista with Zael in the turn she dies (Best use him as a pincer lead to be sure) using a PowerPoint. He must hit Calista with a skill, and not just lead. If you do not, you will get neither Calista nor Zael in the Blind Fate Ending.
- This is tough, since it will be the longest floor.
- Calista gains a defense and magic defense bonus if any Sparks are next to her (it stacks).
- I recommend killing groups of Sparks that are 2+ with high DPS and magic, to help increase damage on Calista.
- She will call reinforcements once under 20% health, but won’t move, so if you’ve killed all the Sparks before then and already double pincered her, most likely she will still be double pincered that turn, leaving you with some spare time to like up the PP or activate it remotely.
- If by the end you exceeded 50 seconds TOTAL of drag time for the WHOLE DUNGEON, you will get just Calista, in the Alternate Fate Ending.
There, you have your Calista and Zael in your Perfect Fate Ending.