Destiny Trials of Osiris Information
Destiny Trials of Osiris Information by Kaleptik
This is a list of information I’m compiling for Trials of Osiris. Please feel free to add or correct me on information.
- Grants you access to Trials of Osiris
- A passage costs 100 glimmer.
- Turning in your Trials Passage regardless of the amount of wins will net you a free passage.
- Favor of Osiris – Start Trials of Osiris with a Win.
- Mercy of Osiris – Your first loss is forgiven.
- Boon of Osiris – If you win the next match, your win will count as 2 wins.
- You can only buy each buff once per Trials Passage.
- Buffs are NOT shared between fireteam members. Each member will need to purchase their own.
- If you purchase the Favor of Osiris, Mercy of Osiris, and Boon of Osiris, you only need to win 7 games and are allowed to lose 1 game. Flawless Victory!
- If you purchase the Mercy of Osiris and finish with 9 Wins/0 Loss with 1 actual loss, it will count as a Flawless victory.
- If you purchase the Mercy of Osiris with a loss already on your card, it will not remove the loss.
- If you purchase the Mercy of Osiris with a loss already on your card, it will not remove the the next loss.
- If you purchase the Mercy of Osiris and you don’t lose a single game, you keep the buff for your next Trials Passage.
- You can purchase the Mercy of Osiris at any time on a single passage, however, you’ll need to purchase it before a loss.
- You can purchase the Boon of Osiris at any time on a single passage, however, once the two wins are redeemed, you can no longer purchase it on that Trials Passage
Flawless Victory Information
- If you win 9 times without any losses, you get access to The Lighthouse in Mercury.
- If you get flawless victory multiple times on the same character, the chest on Mercury will not contain any loot.
- Using the Mercy of Osiris does not prevent you from a flawless victory.
The Lighthouse Information
- You get access to a chest that gives you sweet loot.
- You can only loot this chest once per character.
- Returning to Orbit will allow you to return to The Lighthouse.
Brother Vance Information
- You can only get the packages he sells once per character.
- Doing a second run on the Trials Passage will not repopulate the packages in his inventory.
- If your emblem slots are full, emblems will not go to the postmaster.
Trials of Osiris Loot
- Legendary Gear
Brother Vance Loot via Trials Passage
- Random legendary weapon OR Random Exile armor OR random exotic chance x 1
- Etheric Light x 1
- Passage Coins
- Motes of Light
- The Summoner
- The Messenger
- The Scholar
- Jewel of Osiris
- Eye of Sol
- Astral Horizon
- The Infinite Theorem
- Tomorrow’s Answer
- Exotic chance
The Lighthouse Chest Loot