Arcane Legends Beastmaster Title Guide
Arcane Legends Beastmaster Title Guide by Kuazzae
Recently I got my Beastmaster Title, so I decided to make this simple guide to help the ones trying too.
This is only what I gather myself, so feel free to add something you find usefull.
What will you need:
– Elite Maps
– 200 Story Tokens
– 250 Hauntlet Coins
– Around 200k Gold (Tops) (if you decide to buy colton and Shiloh from the CS, you need around 700k)
– 50 days
– 60 Platinuns (do some free offers)
– A lot of Patience!
First of all you can only get 4 Story Tokens a day, so you will need 50 days to gather 200 Story Tokens, so you will have 50 days to get 250 Hauntlet Coins too, 5 Hauntlet Coins a day, if you take the Quest “Under Fire” in The Great City of Kraag and the Quest “Running The Hauntlet” in the Upper Hauntlet you will need to do 3 runs a day in the Hauntlet. Only use The Hauntlet Coins to buy Shiloh and the Story Tokens to Buy Colton.
What pets to buy with Gold?
– The two starter pets you are missing (Timber, Guapo and Precious)
– Frost (Klaas gave me my Frost, but it seems to be very rare, so you could allways buy it)
What pets to buy with Platinum?
And my suggestion is to farm all the others.
This is what I find the easiest way without spending to much gold or Platinuns, hope this helps someone =)
Thanks IronMonkey for this usefull information:
Here goes the 36 orignal pets, in no particular order but I organized these pets in 9 different pet types:
(1) RAM -100 (AP) achievement points; you get SHEPHERD title
(2) DODO – 100 achievement points; no title
(3) MAGE DEER -100 AP; no title
(4) TURTLE -100 AP; no title
(5) FROG – 100 AP; no title
(6) DRAGON -100 AP; no title
(7) PANTHER -100 AP; “Whisker Warrior” title
(8) OWL -100 AP; “The Wise” title
*quest given/Klaas given
^^ plat exclusive
There you have it guys, the 36 original pets, once everything is collected, you are now officially a “Beastmaster”. I did not include where to farm them, the location where some pets drop varies. I believe someone has made already a guide about that. Also, some pets are dropped at dungeons and are likewise given by Klaas.