League of Angels Erebus Quiz Answers List
League of Angels Erebus Quiz Answers List by aiirin
We all know Erebus question give us many point , if we correct all we get 50 point .
But many of us didnt know the answer , so i make this guide by my experience and little copy paste :P
Btw this guide isnt complete yet but i hope this guide really help u all
1. Which northwestern state has the towns of Starbuck , Walla Walla , Port Angeles , and Olympia ?
2. I am in a state with beautiful peach orchards and many Civil War battlefields . I have passed through Macon , Augusta , Peachtree City , and Marietta . What state am I in ?
3. Which state do Missoula , Whitefish , Big Fork and Butte call home ?
4. Which state includes Atlantic City and the towns of Somerville , Tenafly , Springfield , and Hoboken ?
> New Jersey
5. Which midwest farmland state includes New Salem , Springfield , Metropolis , and Champaign ?
6.Which Mississipi state – called ” America’s Heartland ” – is home to Amana , Fort Dodge and Dubuque ?
7. In which midwest state is Springfield , St.Joseph , Creve Coeur , and Cape Girardeau based ?
8. Which ‘ four corners ‘ state is home to Alamogordo , Taos , Truth or Consequences and Mescalero ?
> New Mexico
9, Which state – named after a European Monarch – has town called Lafayette , Lake Charles and Bogalusa ?
10. Which state on the Canadian border is home to Coeur d’Alene , Downey , Idaho Falls and Pocatello ?
11. What is the largest landlocked country in the world ?
12. Which is the world’s largest port according to volume ?
13. Superheroes have fought the Kree , The Skrull , and aliens from other galaxies . What’s our galaxy called ?
> The Milky Way
14. In 1997 , who became the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom ?
> Tony Blair
15. Each country taking part in the Olympics has a 3 letter code . Which is NOT an Olympic county code ?
16. Medals are awarded for first , second , and third places in Olympic events . What are these medal called ?
> Gold , Silver and Bronze medals
17. Which children’s television show are following names from : Donatello , Splinter Leonardo , & Raphael ?
> Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
18. What is the name of the organ in our bodies that pumps blood ?
19. Where am i if i am in the largest city in Africa eating baklava , watching feluccas sail up to Nile ?
20. What is the capital of Angola ?
21. I am very much like orange . I am the same color but a little bit smaller
22. Officer paper is typically sold in packs of 500 sheets . What is this pack called ?
23. If you are ” intestate ” , what don’t you have ?
> A will
24. ” Midori ” , ” verde ” , ” vert ” , and ” gruen ” all translate to what english word ?
25. What is the last letter of the Greek alphabet ?
26. In New York City , on which is street is the New York Stock Exchange ?
> Wall Street
27. What agency of the United States Department of Defense is responsible for the creation and development of new military technology ?
28. I’m standing under the ‘ Brandenburger Tor ‘ , its ‘ Weihnachten ‘ it’s snowing , and smell of ‘ Apfel Strudel ‘ fill the air . Which country am i in ?
29 . Where was the United States capital located during most of George Washington’s two terms as President ?
30. Which word best describes the union of two political parties with the aim of having sufficient combined elected members to form a government ?
31. What biological family does the alpaca belong to ?
32. What are the main reason to domesticate alpacas ?
> For their wool and meat
33. On average , how long does a healthy alpaca live ?
> 20 years
34. An alpaca’s gestation period is approximately the same length as which of the other animal ?
35. If i decided to take a Caribbean Cruise which one of these island nations would i NOT be able to visit ?
36. If i told you i was going to watch the Daytona 500 in person , to which American state would i be traveling ?
37. To which of the following countries will i need to travel to if i wish to see the prehistoric hill figure known as the Uffington White Horse ?
38. To which continent am i going if i have decided to visit Queen Maud Land , and Deception Island ?
39. I’m on a river cruise , visiting Vienna , Budapest , and Bratislava . Which river am I gliding down ?
40. To which Asian country am i traveling if i am going to visit the Forbidden City ?
41. If i visit Bondi Beach – one of the most world’s most beautiful – to which country would i be traveling ?
42. Which method am I most likely to use to trek up to mountainous , ancient Incan city of Machu Picchu ?
> Take a tour bus
43. To which Canadian Province will i be going if i tell you i am off to see the Calgary Stampeds ?
44. What is the capital of Scotland ?
45. Which does NOT have an even number for its square root ?
46. What is the largest continent in the world ?
47. Which is NOT a primary color ?
48. What is the highest mountain on earth above sea level ?
> Mt. Everest
49. Which of the following is NOT a key on a standard keyboard ?
50. Which of these fruits grows on a vine ?
51. If a woman gives birth to triplets , how many babies does she have ?
52. This musical instrument has four strings , is usually made of the wood from a spruce tree , and is played with a bow generally made from horsehair . What is this musical instrument called ?
53. This musical instrument usually has white and black keys as well as having two or more pedals . What is the name of this musical instrument ?
54. Which brass instrument is played by blowing into the mouthpiece and has 3 buttons that change the sound ?
55. Which percussive instrument is played by striking wooden bars with a mallet ?
56. This instrument can often be found in a rock band . The instrument usually has six strings and uses an ampliffier to make the sound louder . What is the name of this instrument ?
> Electric Guitar
57. Which percussive instrument is played by striking a stretched skin with a stick , such as ‘ bongos ‘ ?
58. Which woodwind instrument is played by blowing into a mouthpiece , and has twenty or more tone holes ?
59. When the Israelite’s journeyed for 40 years to the promised land , God promised what would NOT wear out ?
> Clothes and shoes
60. Which of these living things does NOT have a backbone ?
61. Which of these is’t a fruit ? I am found underground , can be made into fries and can also be baked ?
62. Which Irish instrument consists of many strings which are plucked by the hands of the musician ?
63. Which mountain has the highest altitude in the world ?
> Mt. Cook
64. Which European city was divided by a wall , separating capitalism in the west from communism in the east ?
65. If the moon is full , what shape is it in the sky ?
66. Which disciple did not want Jesus to wash his feet at the Last Supper ?
67. Daredevil is blind but uses sound to ‘ see ‘ objects , like sonar . What else uses sonar ?
> Bats and submarines
68. There are many different sports at the Olympic games , which of these is an official event at the modern Summer Olympic Games ?
69. Which ocean has the largest area ?
70. Which is the longest river in the world ?
71. The amazing X-Men’s powers come from genetic mutations. Mutations from a part of what process ?
72. Which of the following instrument is a member of the strings family ?
73. Which country has the largest oil reserves ?
> Saudi Arabia
74. What is the name of the invisible line that runs right around the Earth’s middle , dividing it into two halves ?
> The Equator
75. How often do the Summer Olympic Games take place ?
> Every 4 years
76. The Flash runs very fast but according to science , there’s something that’s even faster . What’s that ?
77. You can find me up a palm tree . I am brown on the outside and white on the inside . I am very hard , and i sometimes fall on people’s heads .
78. On September 11th , 2001 , many died in NYC from terrorist attack . Which building was involved ?
> World Trade Center
79. What happens if you melt something ?
> It changes from a solid to a liquid
80. If i dissolve sugar in water what have i made ?
> A solution ( in game answer – a solvent)
81. Up to and including the 2012 Olympic games , which city has hosted the olympic games more thatn once ?
> London , UK
82. I am a shiny fruit and you can find me in red and green colors . ” An ___ a day keeps the doctor away ” .
83. Iron Man’s armor can perform miracles . Many animals also have ‘ armor ‘ . What is such a skeleton called ?
84. Where would you find the historic temple of Angkor Wat ?
85. In what religion was Jesus raised by his parents ?
86. Where was Paul on his way to when Jesus stopped him with a bright light , beginning the transformation of Paul’s life ?
87. What is the capital of Turkey ?
88. Which of these world capitals is also the largest city in its home country ?
89. In 2008 the 29th Olympic games mainly took place in which Asian City ?
90. God created the whole world and everything in it , but who gave all the living creatures their names ?
91. Which of the following island is not located in Europe ?
92. Peter Parker ( Spiderman ) has many spider-like abilities . What type of animal is a spider ?
93. Saddam Hussein was the dictator of which Middle Eastern Country ?
94. Which athlete won the 110m hurdles at the Athene Olympics ?
> Liu Xiang
95. Who was the first male tennis player to win all four Grand Slams on three different surface ?
> Andre Agassi
96. When violet from The Incredibles is visible , how do people see her ?
> Light bounces off of violet and into their eyes
97. In the ’60’s and ’70’s , many men were sent into space in the Apollo Missions . Where did they land ?
98. Magneto’s amazing powers can manipulate and use magnetic fields . What would be most affected by Magneto ?
> A steel paper clip
99. Roald Dahl wrote about a boy called James and his adventures on a flying fruit . The book is called , ‘ James and the Giant __ ‘ .
100. Nelson Mandela is celebrated worldwide for fighting racism . Of which African country was he president ?
> South Africa
101. Which state has many Civil War battlefields and is home to Macon , Augusta , Peachtree City and Marietta ?
102. What is lighting made of ?
103. What was the name of the Princess of Wales who died in 1997 as the result of a car crash in Paris ?
104. The modern Olympic Games were started by an organisation called the IOC . What does IOC stand for ?
> International Olympic Committee
105. Olympic Games have one or more mascots . Which of these mascots is from the 2008 Beijing Summer Olympics ?
> The Fuwa
106. Which of these is the hottest ?
> The Sun
107. Superman can fly . But what’s the name of the natural force that keeps ordinary people down on earth ?
108. The Pharaoh would not let the Israelite’s leave Egypt . Moses lead them out after 10 plagues were set down . What was the last plague ?
> Death of all the firstborn sons
109. I am bright red . I have all my seeds on the outside , and I am sometimes served with cream .
109. I am purple-colored fruit . Little Jack Horner pulled me out of a Christmas pie !
110. What is the name of the gas in the air that keeps us alive ?
111. When and where did the original Ancient Olympic Games take place ?
> Over 2000 years ago in Ancient Greece
112. Tennis player eat me between games to keep nice and strong . I can also be found in pajamas !
113. When Jesus was born , his mother , Mary , did not have a cradle , so she placed him elsewhere . Where ?
114. The Cold War was a war of words and hostility mainly between USSR and which country ?
115. Which sport is an official event at the modern Summer Olympic Games ?
116. Jesus called upon Lazarus for a meal . Who was the lady who sat at his feet and listened to him talk ?
117. The Olympic Flame is carried around the world to the Olympic host nation . Where does its journey begin ?
> Olympia in Greece
118. I am bitter and lovely shade of yellow . You can find me in a well – known rhyme – ” Oranges and ____ ”
119, The Harmonica is a small instrument made from plasctic and metal , how do you play it ?
> With your mouth
120. The flag of the Olympic Games has five coloured rings joined together . What do the rings represent ?
> The continents of the world
121. Planet Earth is the ____ planet from the sun .
122. The country with the smallest area in the world is :
> Vatican City
123. I grow on a vine . I can be red or green and your mum and dad drink my juice in wine . I
124. Adam and Eve , lived in a beautiful Garden in Eden . Why did God banish them from there ?
> They were disobedient
125. What is Mr.Rochester’s first name in Charlotte Bronte’s Novel,Jane Eyre ?
126. Which social network was the movieThe Social network,based on ?
127. What is the ranged special attack used by Ryu and Ken in Street Fighter ?
128. What is the largest dinasour known to have walked the earth ?
129. What level do you get acess to Erebus in League Of Angels ?
130. What number is on the side of Speed racer’s car in the original anime / manga ?
131. In Warcraft III which of the following is not a race ?
132. Which Sketch comedy group had a show on IFC ?
133. In which sport would you use a chucker ?
134. What gets unlocked at lvl 26 of League Of Angels ?
135. Where is Mecca Located ?
> Saudi Arabia
136. What year did the titanic sink ?
137. What is the name of the lead character in half life series ?
> Gordon Freeman
138. What is the national emblem of Canada ?
> Maple leaf
139. How many MLB teams does Florida have ?
140. Where is Waldo ?
141. What company created Half life,Left for Dead and team fortress 2 ?
142. Which country is not in European Union ?
143. What is the name of the original warcraft game released by Blizzard entertainment in 1994 ?
> Warcraftrcs and humans
144. In computer programming a variable is typically used to do what ?
> Store Specific Data
145. Which game platform is owned by EA ?
146. Where is the Palace of Versailles located ?
147. What is Marilyn Manson gender ?
148. What is the name of Solid snake right hand man in the metal Gear solid series ?
> Hal Emmerich
149. When is the Illiad thought to have been written ? / When was Illiad thought to be written ?
> 8th century BC
150. What is the name of the sea east of Korea ?
> Sea of Japan
151. What does M&M’s stand for ?
> Mars and Murrie’s
152. In full metal Alchemist Edaward’s brother Alphonso is a ?
> Suit of Armor
153. Taylor Swift album fearless was released in what year ?
154. lara Croft is the protagonist of what video game franchise ?
> Tomb Rider
155. How long is a marathon ?
156. What is the highest waterfall in the world ?
> Angel’s waterfall
157. A cat has 3 kittens : November,March,& May. What’s the mother’s name ?
158. What contenient is Bolivia located on ?
> South America
159. What game platform is owned by CD Projeckt ?
160. Who became the Prime Minister of Ukraine on December 18th,2007 ?
> Yulia Tymoshenko
161. Where is Machu Picchu located ?
162. In the game of netball what cant players do ?
> run with the ball
163. What does mitochondria produce ?
164. What genre is the Matrix classidide as ?
165. What is the human body mostly made of ?
166. What is the highest falls ?
> Angel falles
167. What country is Big Ben located in ?
168. Michael Jackson is famous for ?
> The Moon Walk
169. When playing Gin rummy how many cards is delt to each player ?
170. Where does the game of Cricket originate from ?
171. Where is the Petronas located ?
172. What year was PlayStation 2 released ?
173. A cat is said to have how many lives ?
174. Which company owns Skype ?
175. Who is the Vice President of the USA ?
> Joe Biden
176. What level do you get your first tittle in LoA ?
177. The anime film,Grave of the fireflies,takes place during which war ?
> World War 2
178. The Amrican hip hop group NWA had 6 members,Arabien Prince E.J.Yella,ez-E, Ice cube,MC Ren,and … ?
> Dr. Drey
179. Which country was not a part of the Axis powers during WWII ?
180. Traditionaly what type of wood does Rolls Royce on ther dash boards of their cars ?
181. Where do carrots grow ?
> the ground
182. What does Batman carry in his utility belt ?
183. What color is Pac Man ?
184. What is the name of the alien race in Star Craft that plagues the universe much like a swam of bugs ?
185. Who directed the Oscar winning anime film Sprited Away ?
> Hayao Miyazaki
186. Where is the Mumbai located ?
187. What company makes poker night at the inventory ?
188. What is the capital of Canada ?
189. When did LoA closed Beta start ?
190. Who originaly sang Gangnam Style ?
191. What is the sum of 5 and 6 ?
192 .Who was dead at the end of Sixth Sense ?
> Bruce Wilis
193. Who is the President of Russia ?
> Vlaidimir Putin
194. In Command and Conquere red alert. Which side could launch a GPS Sattlite ?
195. What is a group of kangaroos called ?
> A mob
196. In the anime film Akira,what is pictured in the back of Kaneda’s Jacket ?
> A pill
197. Daft Punk is an electronic music duo from what country ?
198. Where does the game rugby originate ?
199. Free Willey is a film about ?
> A whale
200. What is Samus gender in Metroid Games ?
201. What is the Highest Ranking Title in LoA called ?
> Demi God
202. What is the name of the Virus featured in the first 2 Resident Evil games ?
203. What state is Jack Daniels from ?
204. Who invented the flushing toilet ?
> Thomas Crapper
205. In Diablo II,Baal is Lord of what ?
206. What is a multiple of 8 ?
207. How old is the universe believed to be ?
> 13.8 Billion years
208. What is the largest tree born fruit in the world ?
209. In doom game,what is the cheat code for guns and ammo ?
210. What is the head state of a common wealth country ?
211. Who leaked NSA documents to the Guardian in 2013 ?
> Edward snowden
212. Banjo is the protagonist of a game developed and published by Rare for Nintendo 64. Who is his partner in said game ?
213. What is the maximum usable amount of RAM on a 32 – bit Windows operating system ?
214. What state is Jim Beam from ?
215. Which company made the Witcher series ?
> CD Projeckt
216. What is Final Fantasy 6 known as in the United States ?
> Final Fantasy 3
217. In the novel Frankenstein,what is the monster called ?
> Frankeinstein’s Monster
218. How many toes is a human baby born with ?
219. How much HP does a Lvl.1 HP gem give in LoA ?
220. What level do you gain access to the 5th battle slot in LoA ?
221. In the original Doom game,what was the cheat code for god mode ?
222. Most Dust Particles in your house are what ?
> Dead Skin
223. Where is the Golden Gate Bridge located ?
> San Fransisco
224. On snooker games. What color ball need to be sunk before the sink other than red ball ?
225. Ness is the protagonist of a videogame published by Nintendo. What is the name of this game ?
226. If you bet $25 to win $100,how often do you need to win to break-even on the bet ?
> 20% of the time
227. Which network hosted the VGA’s ? ( Video Game Awards )
228. What level do you have to be in order to use World Chat in LoA ?
229. What do you use to do your lowercase “I” ?
230. What is the largest cave in the world ?
> Son Doong Cave
231. Who directed Jurassic Park ?
> Steven Spielberg
232. What is the first name of the Queen of England ?
233. Yoko Ono was the wife of what famous musician ?
> John Lennon
234. What island is statue of Liberty located on ?
> Liberty Island
235. What state is Starbucks from ?
236. How many NFL teams does Florida have ?
237. What are the two highest scoring letters in the game of Scrabble ?
> Q & Z
238. What year was Super Nintendo Entertainment System released in US ?
239. What is the country code for Russia ?
240. What is the capital of New Zealand ?
241. What is the largest desert ?
242. When was the first Generation iPod released ?
243. Who is the host of the TV show,Jeopardy ?
> Alex Trebek
244. Who does the player primarily control in the Legend of Zelda games ?
245. If you have 3 quarters,4 dimes and 4 penies,how much money do you have ?
246. What is the largest flower in the world ?
247. Where is stone hedge located ?
> The United Kingdom
248. When talking about computers,what is an example of an output device ?
> The Speakers
249. In the Super Mario games,what is Mario’s profession ?
250. Which US president served the shortest term ?
> William Henry Harrison
251. Which of the following was part of the fourth generation of video game consoles ?
> Sega Genesis
252. Which state is the Mount Rushmore National Memorial located in ?
> South Dakota
253. What is the name of the lead character of the Dead Space series ?
> Issac Clarke
254. What was the first game released by Valve corporation ?
255. What is the capital of Texas ?
256. Which game platform is owned by Ubisoft ?
257. Which is the largest planet in our solar system ?
258. Anmol decided to give his bike 3 coats of pain . Which coat would go on the first one ?
> The second
259. What is the largest mammal in the world ?
> Blue Whale
260. The Doom series places the player on what planet ?
261. Which Star Wars character is a bounty hunter ?
> Boba Fett
262. What is the scientific name for humans ?
> Homo Sapien
263. Which country has the largest population ?
264. A farmer has 15 sheep,and all but 8 died. How many are left ?
265. How many participant does asexual reproduction require ?
266. Dota 2 is owned by which company ?
267. Which of the following gets unlocked at level 32 in LoA ?
> Tidal Pool
268. What city is the NHL team known as the Lightning from ?
> Tampa Bay
269. At what level do you get your first title in LoA ?
270. Hajime no Ippo is a popular manga/anime about what ?
271. What is the first angel you get in LoA ?
272. Who first invented toilet paper ?
273. Who hold the MLB single season home run record ?
> Barry Bonds
274. Who is the main protagonist of Dragon Ball ?
275. How many eyes do most spider have ?
276. Are Gorillas carnivores,omnivores or herbivores ?
277. Who wrote the novel,The Catcher In the Rye ?
278. Fortune cookies are from what country ?
> The United States
279. How many floors are there to explore in Diablo 1 ?
280. Where is Saint Basil’s Cathedral located ?
281. Where is mount Fuji located ?
282. Which of this is NOT a Mammal ?
283. Where is Pompeii located ?
284. What is the ratio of 1:3 as a percentage ?
285. What is the largest landlocked country ?
286. What is the mainboard of a computer called ?
287. Where is Moscow located ?
288. What is process by which particular biological traits become more or less common over time ?
> Natural Selection
289. How long is the shelf life of Twinkies ?
> Approximately 45 days
290. Which color means go in China ? / What color means go ?
291. Where is Twitter located ?
> San Francisco
292. What is the highest level cannon you can use (other than laser) in Tidal Pool in LoA ?
293. What is Microsoft’s search engine called ?
294. Who was the first man to climb Mount Everest ?
> Sir Edmund Hillary
295. What is Final Fantasy 3 known as in the Japan ?
> Final Fantasy 6
296. In no limit texas hold’em poker,who is first to act after first round betting ?
> Person left of dealer < wrong
297. How many member are in the Korean pop group,SNSD (Girl’s Generations) ?
298. What car does the protagonist of Initial D,Takumi Fujiwara drive ?
> Toyota AE85
299. What is the speed of sound ?
> 340,29 m/s
300. What does Victoria’s Secret sell ?
301. Where is Kuala Lumpur located in what country ?
302. Where is the Eiffel Tower located ?
303. What weight more: A ton of feathers,a ton of bricks,or a ton of gold ?
> All the same
304. When is Orthodox Christmas Day ?
> January 7th
305. Who is the main protagonist of Neon Genesis Evangelion ?
> Shinji Ikari
306. The IBM 5100 was released in what year ?
307. Who is a founder of Valve Corporation ?
> Gabe Newell
308. What is Clark Kent’s alter ego ?
309. What is the sun ?
> A star
310. Japanese animation studio,Trigger Inc. was founded by former employees of which other studio ?
311. What is the name of the Ostrich like bird featured thoughtout the Final Fantasy series ?
312. What is the name of the evil corporation featured in the Resident Evil series ?
313. How many time zones are there in China ?
314. What level can you start recruiting heroes in LoA ?
315. What process do plants use to convert sun light into chemical energy ?
316. Which of the following is not a Fox News anchor ?
> Stephen Colbert
317. Which country has the most nuclear weapons ?
318. In the game of Cluedo,players compete to discover the detail of what ?
> A murder
319. What type of lenses do nearsighted people need for their glasses ?
> diverging lenses
320. In the anime film, Kiki’s Delivery Service,Kiki is a …
321. What color is a sun flower ?
322. Harriet Tubman was one of the most famous and successful abductor involved in what ?
> The Underground Railroad
323. Sonic the Hedgehog is a videogame character development by what company ?
324. In Omaha Hold’em poker,how many hole card does a player have ?
325. Where is the Kremlin located ?
326. What girl name is also the term used to describe a female donkey ?
327. What do the rings around saturn mostly comprise of
> Water ice
328. How many pairs of Chromosomes do human have ?
329. What is the capital of New York ?
330. When talking about computers,what is an example of Hardware ?
> The monitor
331. What is the largest spider in the world ?
> The Giant huntsman spider
332. Morgan Freeman is the main protagonist of which videogame ?
333. What is the name of the lead character of the hit game Final Fantasy VII ?
334. What former professional basketball player played for the Los Angeles Lakers and had a 2D fighting game named after him ?
> Magic Johnson < Not correct
335. What is the name of the lvl. 11-20 zone/town in LoA ?
> Yggdrasil the World Tree
336. Which country has the most land ?
337. Pressing Alt + Ctrl + Del in Windows will open what ?
> Task Manager
338. Where is Riyadh located ?
> Saudi Arabia
339. If you bet $50 to win $100,how often do you need to win to break-even on the bet ?
> 50% of the time
340. What gives mars its red appearance ?
> Iron Oxide
341. What is the ratio 1:1 as a percentage ?
342. What color is Yotsuba’s hair ?
343. What would a tailor do with his hot plonker ?
> Iron Cloth
344. Spike Spiegal is a main character of which anime ?
> Cowboy Bebop
345. In computer programing,traditionally,what will your first ever program do ?
> Output “Hello World”
346. What is generally considered to be strongest place in the game of chess ?
> The Queen
347. What is the first boss you encounter in Diablo 1 ?
> The Hellkeeper < Not correct
348. What islands is the Statue of Liberty located ?
> Liberty Island