Hearthstone F2P Guide
Hearthstone F2P Guide by fr0d0b0ls0n
1. After you finish the tutorial you’ll have unlocked the Mage class and its Basic Deck.
2. Defeat using the Mage on Practice Mode / Normal Difficulty your favorite class. If it’s the Mage skip this part.
3. Defeat once each of the other classes in Practice Mode / Normal using your favorite class. Reward: 100 gold.
4. As you do that you’ll unlock new cards for your favorite class, so create a custom deck with your new cards, the Basic Deck is not very good.
5. Play once in Play Mode, doesn’t matter if you lose. Reward: 1 pack.
6. Play 3 more times (when you get The Duelist quest) in Play Mode, doesn’t matter if you lose. Reward: 100 gold.
7. Defeat in Practice Mode once each class in Expert Difficulty. Ideally with your favourite class until you are level 10 with that class. Reward: 100 gold.
8. Keep playing in whatever mode you prefer until your favourite class is level 10. Reward: 1 pack.
9. We now have 2 long distance rewards, one is leveling each class to 10, playing whatever mode you prefer. Reward: 100 gold.
10. The other one is win 100 matches in any mode you prefer (you can’t track this). Reward: 300 gold.
Spend your money wisely, you can buy packs at lOOg, or Arena tickets at 150g. The Arena is worth it if you win at least 5 times before losing 3. Even if it’s not worth money wise, is pretty fun and you’ll get a pack and some stuff back. You are really putting on the line 50g for a chance to extra rewards. Remember the first Arena is free. That’s an extra pack!
• Don’t try to farm gold, is impossible right now.
• Do the daily quest each day, you’ll get 40 gold. Plenty of quests make you play an specific class, so having all of them leveled to 10 is a good thing to do.
• If you win each day 10 matches (Play or Arena mode), you’ll get enough gold to get a pack each 2 days, or a Arena ticket each 3. Don’t farm after that, just play for fun.
• If you are a pretty good Arena player, you can farm gold/packs in that mode indefinitely. Just keep playing it and hope for 7+ victories each time.