Don’t Starve Silk Farm Guide
Don’t Starve Silk Farm Guide by l3g3nds
- 1 Spider eggs
- Tall Bird nests location with 2+ Tall Birds
- Portable light source such as a torch, I would suggest a mining hat
I suggest taking a log suit as well but its not required
- Wait till night fall
- Grab your spider eggs (and log suit if you want)
- Go as quickly as you can to the tall birds nest (if its far away you should start your trip at dusk)
- Now place your spider eggs as close to as many tall bird nests as possible. They shouldn’t be a threat because they’re sleeping. If you get to close they will wake up.
- You know have to wait six days for tier 2 nest before you start yielding a large amount of silk.
- Sometimes the spiders will kill all the tall birds. If you notice their all dead when collecting the silk take their eggs.
- Always collect silk during the day and when tall bird are dead or preoccupied, to prevent a wasteful use of your meat effigy
- Have fun with inf. silk, in 5 days you will have more silk then you know what to do with.