Ravenshire Castle Dragons and Flowers Guide
Ravenshire Castle Dragons and Flowers Guide by Kerry Brown
You will need dragon scales to use for crafting various items so get your babies growing as soon as you can. Scales only drop from adult dragons.
Pink Baby Dragons:
- Need feeding every 5 minutes. 5 feeds to grow into a youth. Another 6 feeds 5 minutes apart to adulthood.
Red Baby Dragons:
- Need feeding every 10 minutes. 7 feeds to grow into a youth. Another 8 feeds 10 minutes apart to adulthood.
Blue Baby Dragons:
- Need feeding every 1 hour. 8 feeds to grow into a youth. Another 8 feeds one hour apart to adulthood.
- If you do not feed your dragons they do not die.
- You do not get a scale every time you feed your adults, approximately one in every three feeds only.
- About 3 dragons of each color should be enough to keep your workstations going. You will probably need a couple more as the game progresses.
- Dragons use a lot of energy. If you have a large stock of scales and the little ‘feed me’ hearts are annoying you place them out of sight or stash them until you need them again.
There are three flowers available in the shop.
Left to right: Regaliana, Shire Star and Maidenbell
- The Maidenbell costs 200 coins and can be harvested every 5 minutes
- The Regaliana costs 400 coins and can be harvested every 10 minutes
- The Shire Start costs 750 coins and can be harvested every one hour.
- All flowers can now be harvested every five minutes
- You do not have to ‘grow’ flower bushes, they come in full bloom.
- All flowers drop leaves, petals and nectar, you will need these items for crafting.
- Not every harvest drops items. Items drop approximately once every three harvests.
- Flowers do not die if you don’t harvest them.
- If you have a maximum stock of leaves, petals and nectar you may want to stash or move them out of the way, they use a lot of energy and the little hearts can be annoying if you are not harvesting them.