CityVille 2 Game Display Guide
CityVille 2 Game Display Guide by Grimwell
Not sure what something on the CityVille 2 Display means or does? This guide can help! The arrows and numbers on the image below correspond to a brief description below. Note that you can also hover over these same items in game on the display to learn what they are for!
- Coins: Collect from Businesses. Spend coins in the Market.
- Approval: Fill up the meter by stopping progress bars in the blue area and catching presents in the air.
- Day Night Toggle: Click to make it day or night.
- Experience: Tells you how many more Experience Points (XP) you need to reach the next Level. Get more XP by completing Quests and clicking on city buildings and vehicles.
- Golden Keys: Used to buy premium game items, finish quests more quickly, and make it easier to Build, Craft, and Collect from Businesses.
- Reputation: Visit friends to get more Reputation. Spend Reputation on items in the Market.
- Population: View what population you need for the next Milestone. Add more Housing to increase Population.
- Energy: You expend Energy to do game actions. Purchase more Energy from the Consumables tab in the Market. You can also send friends energy using the Free Gifts tab.
- Quests: Click to view the steps needed to complete a quest.
- Change View: Click to toggle between various camera views.
- Neighbor Message: Click to leave a message your Neighbors will see when they Visit your City.
- Neighbors: Click to Visit your Neighbors, and add new ones!
- Achievements: Click to look at your achievement progress.
- Leaderboard: Click to see how your city ranks against your friends.
- Design Mode: Click to Move, Rotate, and Demolish objects in your city. You can also take Photographs and Rename Buildings.
- My Stuff: Click to view your inventory, or view the suspects.
- User Settings: Click to adjust music, and sounds.
- Market: Click to buy Buildings, Decorations, Roads, and Consumables.