Age of Wulin Alignment System Guide
Age of Wulin Alignment System Guide by v2seraph
Alignment reflects your character’s personality. Doing certain actions in the game will earn you ‘侠义值 Chivalry Value’, ‘恶行值 Evil Value’ or ‘桀骜值 Rebellious Value’.
If you did a lot of good deeds, naturally you will be recognized as a Lawful player. On a contrary, if you always did bad deeds, you will be labelled as an Evil player. Mad or Heretic is a little unique as such player can be both chivalrous or rebellious.
You can check your chivalry or evil value through character profile or ‘我的江湖’.
Everyone start out as Neutral. Total of chivalry / evil value lower than 100.
侠 Lawful [Chivalry ≥ 2* Evil]
Chivalry value over 100 and double or more than evil value. (Eg. 100 chivalry value, 50 evil value)
恶 Evil [Evil ≥ 2* Chivalry]
Evil value over 100 and double or more than chivalry value. (Eg. 100 evil value, 50 chivalry value)
狂 Mad [Evil ≤ Chivalry ≤ 2* Evil]
Total of chivalry & evil value over 100, rebellious value more than 0. Chivalry value less than double of evil value. (Eg. 100 chivalry value, 51 evil value)
邪 Heretic [Chivalry ≤ Evil ≤ 2* Chivalry]
Total of chivalry & evil value over 100, rebellious value more than 0. Evil value less than double of chivalry value. (Eg. 100 evil value, 51 chivalry value)
Can’t check if every added points below are correct or not, let me know if there are incorrect ones.
Obtaining Chivalry Value:
● Party and finish instances with Lawful or Mad players. (+3 Chivalry Points)
● Kill an Evil player. (+4 Chivalry Points, +2 Evil Points)
● Successfully escort a caravan. (+1 Chivalry Point)
● Pay ransom (Bound Silver) for kidnapped players to rescue him / her from labor. Look for offline player with an icon as indicated below, right click on his portrait and choose ‘解救玩家 Rescue’. (+1 Chivalry Points)
Obtaining Evil Value:
● Party and finish instances with Evil or Heretic players. (+3 Evil Points)
● Kill a neutral player. (+1 Evil Point)
● Kill a Lawful or Mad player. (+2 Evil Points)
● Kidnap and sell an offline player. (+1 Evil Point)
● Hijack a caravan. (+1 Evil Point)
Obtaining Rebellious Value:
● Kill a player that initiated attack on you first. (+1 Rebellious Point)
● Party and finish instances with Mad or Heretic Player. (+3 Rebellious Points)
● Party and finish instances with Evil player as a Lawful player or vice versa. (+1 Rebellious Point)
NOTE #1: You can only get maximum 100 of each value per day.
NOTE #2: You can check your party’s alignment in party interface.
Rumor has it that few Miracle Encounters require you to be at certain alignment to trigger. Story and conversation will change accordingly too. Therefore, you may want to think twice before deciding which alignment to go for.
Also, Shaolin monks’ Rank 3 Nei Gong requires you to be Lawful in order to get bonus effect. There might be more of such example in the future.
Lastly, if you are ranked first as the most lawful, evil, mad or heretic player, you will get a shiny title as reward!
World Most Evil Player