Glory Destiny Online Level 40 Job Change Guide
Glory Destiny Online Level 40 Job Change Guide by Hera
Before I start typing anything else, please understand that this is an overall guide as all class change quests shows similarities in pattern except for different items / mobs to go for.
Also, do note that the quest is drop from monsters and not given directly from the npc.
1. At least level 40.
2. **Optional** 8 gold
3. **Optional** 30 honor coin OR 1 gold + 2 lvl 7 training ground coin
1. Accept the quest** and hunt for a treasure box. You can find the treasure box in this two map:
Tip: The easiest way is to target the boss straight away for the box to drop.
**Upon accepting the quest, you’ll not be able to accept job change quest of another class.
2. Get a certain item for the quest npc. You can choose to craft OR buy the item. The item cost 8 gold regardless of your quest item from the npc. The npc which sells the item are located here:
Tip: Buying the item will be the fastest and easiest way.
3. Obtain a level 20 orange weapon. The weapon required will vary depending on the job change quest. Do note that the weapon required is default craftable and I highly suggest you to keep the material at low levels to avoid re-farming.
Tip: Weapon needed will be based on the class you changing to.
4. Get a certain item for the quest npc. You can obtain it through 2 ways:
a) Buy the recipe for 1 gold from the armor cloth npc in this map and craft it by using 2 level 7 training ground coin.
b) Buy the item directly using honor coin. You can obtain honor coin through guild war.
5. Kill a certain field boss mob (Solo-able). Mob required depends on the job change quest.
Tip: Party other people who’re camping for the same boss for faster progress.
6. Return the quest to an npc (Very straightforward).
7. Battle the npc you returned the quest (1 on 1). If you failed here, simply abandon the quest and re-accept it again (You’ll only restart the battle, not everything).
Tip #1: Use cash potions or get your base level higher.
Tip #2: Charge your SP to 100% before accepting the challenge for longer spirit form duration.
8. Congratulation~ You’ve successfully changed your class!