Eudemons Maximum Star Mark From Each Component Guide
Eudemons Maximum Star Mark From Each Component Guide by Bummer
First of all, the following discussion DOES NOT apply to dodo/lulu/saint dragon/saint bear.
The total star mark for each pet is made of 10 components, and the max value for each of the 10 components are as follows:
1. initial star mark (also known as rarity) – each pet is different and is fixed. min is 0 and max is 600.
2. rebirth time – each rebirth gives one mark. Different pets have different maximum rebirth time. But the initial star mark and rebirth time should alkways add up to 2600. You can also use up to 250 rb spheres, so maximum start mark from initial star and rebirth time is 2850.
3. Luck – each luck beyound luck 50 gives 2 star mark. The max luck is 200. So maximum 300 star mark
4. Thunder race – thunder race can give 100 star mark
5. orb – orb can give maximum 1000 star mark
6. agate – agate can give maximum 1000 star mark
7. spirit and wisdom – maximum star mark from spirit and wisdom is 1000, 500 from each
8. init attribute and sub attribute – this is different among pets. But generally the total mark from init and sub are around 900 (with minor variations).
9 Main attribute mark – there is no limit. But when the total main attribute mark is around 3500, it will ask for 30* minor which pratically prevents you from composing further, except for a very selected few.
10 valor – Valor is the main divine attribute, and there is no limit. But when star mark from valor is 2500 if will ask for 30* minor which pratically prevent you from composing further, except for a very selected few.
A FAQ is: why my pet ask for xx minor with this low star, but another person ‘s pet asks for the same minor at much higher star?
This will help you understand it – How much star mark a pet can get to without ANY main composing (regular main or divine main)?
28.5 (rarity +rb)+ 3 (luck) + 9 (init/sub) + 1 (thunder) + 30 (agate/orb/spirit/wisdom) = 71.5. So it is possible for a pet to get to 71* and still only ask for lvl 20 minor without quality requirement.
Another question: Many ppl are trading high star pets nowadays. But there is a problem – how do you evaluate pets? Is a 80* pet always worth more than a 70* pet?
It will help you a great deal if you get a details star mark contribution from the 10 components. You can have good estimate on how much cost for each component and overall how much eps were put into the pet. Hence you will be able to get relative value of each pet.