Legends of Xian Equipment Refining System Guide
Legends of Xian Equipment Refining System Guide by XianHu
1. How to socket an equipment
To insert gems into an equipment, you should use Socket Spell to socket the equipment first. At most, you can make 6 sockets for each equipment.
Enter the Forge in your capital city→click [Socket]→select an equipment and a Socket Spell→and click “Socket”:
(1) To socket an equipment, socket spells are needed.
(2) At most, you can make 6 sockets for each equipment.
(3) There’re Socket Spell 1, Socket Spell 2 and Socket Spell 3.
(4) Socketing failure won’t change the equipment.
2. How to insert gems
You can insert gems into a socketed equipment in order to elevate attributes of the equipment. Operating steps:
Enter the Forge in your capital city → click [Insert] → select an equipment and a gem → and click “Insert”.
Gem inserting rules:
(1) In case of inserting failure, the equipment won’t change, but the gem will be degraded;
(2) An Insert Spell helps increase success rate; you can use 1-3 insert spells at a time;
(3) Insert Spell 1, Insert Spell 2 and Insert Spell 3 are used to insert gems of different level.
3. How to remove gems from an equipment
Enter the Forge in your capital city → click [Remove] → select an equipment → and click “Remove”.
Gem removal rules:
(1) Success rate of gem removal: 20% (equipment damaged) and 80% (gem broken), as shown in Fig 1.
(2) A Removal Protection Spell helps increase success rate. You can use 4 removal protection spells at a time, as shown in Fig 2.
Fig 1: Gem removal without using any Removal Protection Spell
Fig 2: Removal protection spells are used to remove gems.
4. How to reinforce an equipment
To elevate attributes of an equipment, you may use reinforcing gems to reinforce the equipment.
Enter the Forge in your capital city→click [Enchant]→select an equipment and a suitable Enchanting Gem→click “Enchant”. There’re 6 kinds of enchantment effects that bring different attribute bonus.
5. How to synthesize gems
Enter the Forge in your capital city → click [Synthesize] → select materials → and click “Synthesize”. Success rate is shown on the interface.
Gem synthesis rules:
(1) 2-4 gems can be used to synthesize 1 gem of a higher level. The success rate depends on the qty of gems added.
(2) A Synthesis Spell helps increase success rate. You can only use 1 at a time.
(3) Synthesis Spell 1, Synthesis Spell 2 and Synthesis Spell 3 are used to synthesize gems of different level.
(4) In case of synthesis failure, the gems added would disappear.