Guardians of Graxia Events List
Guardians of Graxia Events List by Liova
So I’m wondering, if people would be up to creating a list of all known events, for those who feels like the turn limit is too strict for exploration
I’ll start, feel free to add the ones I’m missing =)
- Found a dragon egg and (the tile where dragon spawns):
- gave it to Volos: the dragon hatches and helps you later in Scenario 5
- kept it for yourself: the dragon dies (?)
- Found an unusual pendant at secret camp in woods (at the right side in the woods): the pendant is mentioned in Scenario 5 dialogue when you decide not to burn the temple. Possibly just used to enhance the story.
- Acquired a sword and (kill all giants):
- kept it for yourself: Your guardian gets a +4 battle value bonus
- gave it to the group that slayed the giants: If you give up the sword, you get Blood Judges (Fancy Blood Crusaders) in Mission 5. You get them as cards in 6th mission regardless of the choice.
- Cloaked figures causing trouble in your lands (town at the right):
- the figures are mentioned in Scenario 5 dialogue. Possibly just used to enhance the story.
- Kill Reliz: makes all the boneshadow units on the south side of the map die instantly. Those units will also stop spawning there.
- The dragon has hatched (just a message)
- Has to do with smaller towns on the map, either:
- Defend them as well during the attack: Possibly prevents the rebellion in Scenario 5, unclear, might be a combination of multiple events. Gives you extra mana in Scenario 6 (from 12 to 25 per turn)
- Allow the enemy to take over the small towns: Volos leaves to deal with the rebellion at home in Scenario 5 (so you get less support I presume.)
- Rescue a Timberling seedling bed (go to the right part of the map, with woods and a portal): Timberlings assist you in Scenario 5, opportunity to rescue Grimbark in Scenario 5
- Kill the Great Angulooke (just kill the dragon): (?)
- Find the magic orb, Spirikus (in a castle to the left): you get support of some skeleton warriors in Scenario 5
- In the castle up top, either
- Stop the mages casting spell: if you don’t do this, 2-3 of your units (not Draknal) chosen at random will die instantly sometime around turn 3 in Scenario 5.
- Stop sarcophagus: you get a piece of metal, which makes it so when you capture the castle on the right near the starting area in scenario 5, a land bridge will form between the south and the north.
Scenario 5 (events are mostly results of previous actions):
- Orb of Spirikus (from Scenario 4) makes some of the undead switch to your side
- Sapling warriors you rescued in scenario 4 come to your aid
- Prisma joins you (if dragon egg was given to Volos in Scenario 1)
- Blood Judges join you in battle (if you give up the sword)
- Volos leaves to prevent rebellion (if you didn’t save the villages in Scenario 3)
- Capturing the castle on the right near the start: forms a land bridge if you got the Viel from the sarcophagus
- Capturing the castle on the left near the start: some portals appear in the northwest part of the map
- Village in the forest in the southeast reveals destroyed timberling home (maybe a prerequisite for getting grimbark)
- Did not destroy celethreal temple in city on left: you get evidence that Oshnuk is being manipulated allowing you to end the war and go to scenario 6
- Do not swear to the goblins to destroy the Celethreal temple: angers the goblins (so they attack you).
- Stopped scribes in city on right: a bunch of tiles around the city will become impassable and kill the units in them. (you also need to do this for more evidence to go to scenario 6)
- Orc shaman plague: if you didn’t stop the casters in scenario 4, 2-3 units will randomly die sometime around turn 3
- Grimbark joins your army: when you kill all of the units that spawn in the forest in the southeast (might also have to inspect the village there)
- You join forces with Oshnuk: go to scenario 6. If you did 10 and 12, this happens when you set foot on the broken ground in the north.
- The Mayors of your smaller principalities display their loyalty to your cause: mana gain per turn goes up from 12 to 25 (if you defend the villages at Scenario 3)
Note: As of the time of this edit, there’s no way to get a guardian victory in Scenario 6
Special thanks: vincentspai, madmarten, Jaunt