Stellar Impact Premium Account Benefits

Stellar Impact Premium Account Benefits

1) Your Ship can level up to MK4

When your ship levels up you get more skillpoints to spend when in a match. MK1 ships have 6 skillpoints, MK2 ships have 7, MK3 ships have 8 and MK4 ships have 9.

2) Rare Loot Drops are enabled

Free accounts get an 80% chance to get Common Loot and 20% chance to get Uncommon Loot. MK2 ships get 40% Common, 40% Uncommon and 20% Rare.
MK3 ships get Epic Loot enabled.
MK4 ships get Legendary Loot enabled.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *