Lord of Ages Brief Guide
Lord of Ages Brief Guide by LOA
1. In Town, you will see different building sites and in City, resources fields. To build on these fields, all you need is to click on it, then hit the construct button.
2. To upgrade a building or use such building’s features as recruiting troops, researching and making outfits, simply click the building or click those easy access buttons at the bottom of screen.
3. To recruit troopsyou need to enter the Barrack. More advanced troops require technology research from your academies, more resources and an upgraded Barrack. Also, it takes long time to recruit higher level soldiers.
4. To gain trophy like resources, coins, gems and heroes, you can attack wildernesses on the Map. There are Swamp, Hill, Cave, Forest and Valley available for you to attack.
5. To increase your attack or defense ability, you can recruit more soldiers, conduct related researches, join an alliance, increase your own attack and defense on the Lord interface with items, or appoint a hero to lead the troops when go out for military operation.
You are recommended to
Construct basic buildings!
By constructing Farm, Sawmill, Iron Mine, Quarry, you can produce necessary resources to build other buildings, recruit troops and so on. By constructing Town Hall, Cottage and Warehouse you can administrate your city development, have peasants to build your city, store your resources.
Join or create an alliance!
Alliance is the community where players gather to help each other. You can choose to join an alliance created by others, or create one on your own, or even go it alone. If you join an alliance, you can probably increase your attack or defense ability as long as the alliance you join is equal to or higher than level 1. Also, when you are under attack, your sisters or brothers may help you out.
Attack wildernesses on the Map!
There are swamp, cave, hill, forest and valley on the Map awaiting you to conquer. As long as you attack one successfully, you can definitely win the trophies which can be seen before you start the battle and later in the War report inside the Mail. They could be Coins, Items, Resources and Gems. Heroes can be also captured through attacking wildernesses!
If you ever feel confused or overwhelmed with what to do, please follow the Quests. It will help you grow in the beginning by rewarding your efforts with various resources, Coins and Items in Lord of Ages world.