Crystal Saga Taming a Pet Basic Guide
Crystal Saga Taming a Pet Basic Guide by R2CS_Leo
1. Once you reach level 10, you may enter Monster Island to capture your first pet. To be teleported to Monster Island, speak with the Beast Master in Starglade.
2. In order to tame a pet, you will need a Pet Taming Scroll, which can be bought from any Miscellaneous Items Vendor.
3. If you wish to tame a Level 10 pet, buy a Lvl 10 Pet Taming Scroll.
4. When taming a pet, there is a chance of failure. The lower the monster’s health when you attempt to tame it, the higher the chance of success.
5. You cannot tame a pet that is a higher level than your current level.
Types of Pets
Ordinary Pets: Basic pets in the world of Crystal Saga.
Baby Pets: The Babies of Ordinary Pets, who are level 1 only (when captured). They have higher Maturity and Aptitudes than normal pets. RARE.
Morphed Pets: These have higher Maturity and Aptitudes than other pets, and can learn a few more special skills. VERY RARE.
Purchasable Pets: These have higher Maturity and Aptitudes than other pets, and can learn special pet-specific skills.
Training your Pet
1. When your pet enters battle and assists with killing a monster, your pet will earn experience. They will not receive any experience if the monster is 10 levels lower or higher than your pet. The smaller the level gap is, the higher the experience your pet will gain.
2. You cannot summon a pet that is 5 levels higher than your current level. Likewise, your pet will not receive any experience if they are 5 levels higher than your current level.
3. The higher level pets you capture, the higher statues point they will have.
The Pet Tab
Name: Your pet’s name. Click “Rename” to give it a new name.
Level: Your pet’s current level. Click “Rebirth” to reset it to level 1.
Class: Your pet’s official name and class. Click “Morph” to upgrade.
Gender: Male or Female.
Loyal: Every time you or your pet dies, their loyalty will be lowered by 5. Once their loyalty drops below 10, you will not be able to summon this pet anymore.
Life: Your pet will lose 2 point of life (different from HP) every minute it is summoned.
Maturity: The higher a pet’s maturity, the more attribute points your pet will receive each level.
Offensive: Will receive a Strength boost when leveling up.
Defense: Will receive an Endurance boost when leveling up.
Support: Will receive an Endurance and Intelligence boost when leveling up.
Agility: Will receive an Agility boost when leveling up.
Balanced: Will receive a (n) BLANK boost when leveling up.
Race/Resistance/Parameter: A special “Race” will receive a bonus based on its parameter when attacking creatures of certain resistances.
Absorb: 15% of damage you take will be absorbed by your pet.