Facebook Wild Ones Medal Guide
Facebook Wild Ones Medal Guide by killerargue
This is a simple guide for people who don’t know how to achieve a certain medal.
Really simple and easy.
–Gone wild medal is really simple to get.
-To earn this medal finish 100 games.
Best way to get this medal is max out your pet with stats and play last man standing. You will finish more games this way.
–Pick of the Litter medal is also easy to achieve.
Win 50 games. Best way to earn this quick and easy is to play in last man standing.
–Eagle eye medal is really simple to achieve.
Really simple and I advise you play in Hot and Spicy. Refer to this picture.
You have to use only rockets, and shoot a long distance shot killing your opponent. Done correctly, you will be granted the medal. The picture presented shows a long shot in action.
–Dressed to kill medal is extremely easy to achieve.
Go to shop, then accessories, and buy ten items for Ex: head gear, tops, and bottoms. You will be granted this medal easily.
–Two birds in one stone medal can be difficult to some, but in my opinion this medal can be achieved easily.
Go to a point match and best thing to use is a gamma star. Kill all 3 opponents and that is considered a two birds in one stone achievement.
Keep doing that until the medal is complete. [NOTE] you dont have a gamma star, you can use bakers dozen, kiss goodbye, also a game over nuke, and tornado shower. Those weapons will also give you a two birds and one stone medal.
–Minesweeper pro medal is extremely easy to achieve.
Best way to get this medal is by stepping on your own mine.
You can use any three of these mines.
Best one in my opinion is the mine shower because you can earn the mine medal really fast and easy. Go to a point match and use the mine shower, and the next step you do is you step on your own mine. Stepping on your own mine will still help you achieve the minesweeper pro medal.
–Rocket Range medal is really easy to achieve.
All you have to do to achieve this medal is to only use a single rocket and win.
If you use any other weapon then rocket, then you fail on achieving the medal. Only use rocket and to complete the whole medal, you have to win 50 games using only rockets.
–Stand and Fight medal is tricky.
My advice to you, for you to achieve this medal is simple. Get a buddy you know on wild ones, create a public room, tell your friend to join that room. Once there you guys should take turns on exiting the match. To gain this medal, once its your turn, do not move at all or don’t shoot. Once it’s your friends turn he should exit the round, giving you the medal stand and fight.
–Doctors order medal is fairly easy.
Every match you enter, all you have to do is collect every health pack. Simple as A B C.
–Passive Aggression medal is also tricky.
To achieve this medal I recommend you use the same strategy as the Stand and fight medal. Don’t fire a single shot** and don’t move and tell your friend to exit the match.
–Furry fury medal is somewhat easy to achieve.
You have to use your pets special ability to gain this medal. Best pet to use is the panda and dog. Remember to achieve this medal you can use nothing else, only your pets special ability.
–Have a blast medal is easy to gain.
To get this medal the only weapon you can use is grenade. Win the match with only grenades, no other weapon can be used because you will fail to earn the medal.
–Untouchable medal is also tricky.
Refer to the stand and fight strategy and passive aggression strategy.
–Pack rat medal is really simple.
Every match you enter, your mission is to collect every crate until the medal is complete.
–Geronimo medal is fairly easy to achieve.
Enter a point match or you can use your buddy and take turns. First step use a anvil to lower your opponents health. Second step get on top of your opponents head. Aim your teleporter at 90 degrees, throw the teleporter and just fall on your opponent. Once that is done you will be granted the Geronimo medal.
–Suicidal mayhem medal is also easy to achieve.
To earn this medal all you have to do is blow yourself up.
So this is a guide for people who are not sure on how to achieve a certain medal. Hoped this helped.
Additional Medal Tips
If you have any tips on collecting each of these medals, type them in a reply and I’ll add them to the list so that everybody can get some medals and bones! Have fun. (:
– When you die, do not leave the game.
Pick of The Litter
– Play this in the “Team Point Match” or “Last Team Standing”, it increases your odds highly and will help you get through it faster.
– (In “Team” match,) When you die, do not leave the game. This will help with your “Gone Wild” medal and if your partner wins, it’ll give you 1+ “Pick Of The Litter”.
– Use your time wisely. Do not waste your time trying to get crates if you’re beside the opposing team, take the time to back up and get them from a long shot.
Dressed To Kill
– There are 19 items in the “Heads” and “Tops” section together which are available for 19 Coins or less. To win this achievement, you only need 10 items.
Two Birds, One Stone
– This is when your instant kills come in handy. Be on the lookout for teammates being close to one another. When this happens, shoot something instantly and not only will you get “Pick of The Litter” AND “Gone Wild”, you’ll receive 1+ “Two Birds, One Stone”.
– easy to get in points matches (not team), because the health is low for everybody. for easy and fast multiplayer kills, just use gameover nukes, gamma stars, baker dozens, mega mirv, and any other “area of high damage” weapons.
– Player-dropped mines DO WORK. If nobody takes the mines before your time, focus on that first. When you get shot at, the mines will be useless and gone to nothing.
1. mine that other players drop DOES count, at least for me. its realy easy to get this medal by stepping on the mines from the “mine shower”.
2. if you wanna step on the mines without taking any damage – use bunny hop. rope will do it to, but its harder and usually you will get about 50 -100 damage.
– Missile Clusters don’t count. Use your unlimited Missiles to achieve this goal.
Stand And Fight
– Preferably play in “Team Point Match” or “Last Team Standing”. It draws attention away from you most of the time.
– Keep this as a last priority. Moving to get health or crates will ruin your chances at this. This is another section which uses the instant kills very well. Preferably use “Game Over Nuke” and “Mega Nuke”.
– you dont have to stand still in the same spot all the time – you can use teleport, rope and even bunny hop to move (while using rope – you cant move with it)
– Play in “Team Point Match” or “Last Team Standing”.
– Asking someone to do this wont work. Keep this as your VERY last priority, because its unlikely it’ll happen unless one member whose ahead of you uses an instant kill on the opposing team.
– Jumping with Rabbits, flying with Bats, climbing with Monkeys will not count as a pet power and neither does your MiniPet. There are mostly free pets which allow you to make an effect. Panda Push, Dog Bones, Platypus Tsunami and so on are the best ones to use.
Have a Blast
– Play in “Team Point Match” or “Last Team Standing”. It doesn’t cause you to lose as many grenades.
– Grenade Clusters do not work. You must use a SINGLE Grenade per shot.
– Play in “Team Point Match” or “Last Team Standing”, draws attention to someone else, if you’re lucky.
– *This will only be used with luck* Use your Armadillo to dig a hole, then shoot a Drill Missile to a diagonal shot downward. On your next turn, shoot a Teleporter constantly and go through the tiny squeeze of space you have. Before you teleport from one spot to the other on your very first shot, drop a Queen Behive so that no member dares go near you. You wont be able to move, but you will not be damaged if done correctly. Just hope those bees don’t get to you before the game ends.
– play in the map of ice while in last team standing: if you are in the lower level, and the enemies in the top level, use blizzard or any other high damage airstrike to finish them quickly, before they can hit you. if you and both of the enemies are on the same level, use starfield to finish them quickly, and try not to get hit by yourself. gamma stars may come in handly too here.
– Don’t make them fall to their death after using a Mega Nuke, thats not fall damage.
– Use the “Chameleon”. Though Harpoons work, it is a waste of a rare item and with a Chameleon, you cant constantly use it.
– Buy membership, buy a bat. Go stand on a person who is almost death. Press Up a few times until the moment you reached the highest point. Then just fall down and youll kill the person with your fall damage. Its pretty easy only you’ve got to be a bit lucky nobody else killed him before and sometimes it wont works because people are pretty strong by using stat points.
– Play in “Point Match”. That way you know how many times you’ve died and if you’re targeted. Go in front of your enemy constantly just so you’re close to shoot. If they don’t have a main target, they’ll go after you.
– Its easy! Make sure you hit yourself all the time when you shoot somebody else. Dont shoot the same person all the time but choose a different person every turn. That reduces the change somebody else got more damage. Sometimes you wont have to win the match but most of the times you do.
furry fury, have a blast, rocket range:
1. beware: teleport, rope, bunny hop and etc WILL count as a weapon, and wont let you win these medals.