Clash Royale Electro Wizard Challenge Tips
Clash Royale Electro Wizard Challenge Tips by Bodanski
Welcome to my tips & tricks of the Electro Wizard challenge!
1) Carry a Fireball in every deck; it tears through the Electro Wizard!
2) Do not use an Inferno Tower in your deck unless you know you can take out an Electro Wizard with ease.
3) When making a deck, carry a card that is weak to Fireball, so if they waste it on Electro Wizard, you can punish them mistake.
4) I recommend Elite Barbarians, they are very strong right now and are great on defence and offence. They are mainly weak to Fireball & Electro Wizard. If you Fireball their Electro Wizard and they have already wasted their Fireball on your Electro Wizard, these guys can clean up a tower after defending yours!
5) Do not run a chip deck, it won’t work against the types of decks that will be seen in this challenge.
6) Beatdown decks will be popular, carry at least 1 high damage troop, if not more. I am using Mega Minion & Elite Barbarians, as well as Electro Wizard.
7) Electro Wizard is great on defence as well as offence, he is mainly going to be used as a support troop as opposed to an attacker or tank.
8) DO NOT CARRY ZAP! The Electro Wizard’s spawn damage is identical to that of zap’s and he stuns troops for 0.5 seconds when spawned. If you want a stun effect other than Electro Wizard use Ice Spirit.
9) The Electro Wizard’s spawn damage can be used to take out troops weak to Zap on your side. Placing him correctly can nullify a Skeleton Army, Skeletons, Goblins, Spear Goblins, and Minions.
10) Keep in mind that everyone else will be running Electro Wizard too! If you bring anything that is weak to him, you had better have a way of stopping him from ruining that troop!
11) The Electro Wizard hits two troops at once, meaning he can easily tear apart grouped troops. Singular troops don’t get hit twice if the Electro Wizard has no other target, meaning they fare better than grouped troops. For example, a Mega Minion is better than Minions for this challenge.
- Electro Wizard
- Elixir Collector
- Elite Barbarians
- Mega Minion
- The Log/Ice Spirit (changes based on what I play against. Lots of Barbarians & Princesses & Skeleton Armies = The Log. Lots of Inferno Towers & Minions = Ice Spirit.)