CS:GO FPS Increase Tweaks Guide by CompeX88
So i wanna help you guys out with some FPS Increase, Tweaks & Tips with this guide! Let us know in the comment section below in the end, how much FPS you have gained from BEFORE & AFTER. LET’S BEGIN!…
Step1: Launch your CSGO. Use the Workshop map -> FPS Benchmark -> Test it now and REMEMBER your Average FPS that you have now, before you continue the following steps.
Step2: Follow the guide to the end and test again on the FPS Benchmark map.
If your FPS didnt increase, which is unfortunate, then please dont panic!…Now your FPS is just more stable without you getting unnessersary (Spike lags / Stuttering / Freezes / Latency). ect. You get the point.
cl_disablehtmlmotd “1” // Disables The Servers Message of The Day.
cl_forcepreload “1” // Preloads The Whole Map & Sounds.
fps_max “0” “300” “999” // You Choose, i Use 999.
mat_queue_mode “2” // Forcing Your CPU To Use Multi-Threaded Mode.
r_drawtracers_firstperson “0” // Firstperson Tracers OFF Gives Better FPS And They Are Also Misleading.
r_eyegloss “0” // No Makeup.
r_eyemove “0” // No Eye Movement.
r_eyeshift_x “0” // No Eye Movement X-Angel.
r_eyeshift_y “0” // No Eye Movement Y-Angel.
r_eyeshift_z “0” // No Eye Movement Z-Angel.
r_eyesize “0” // Smaller Eyes.
cl_crosshair_sniper_width // Sniper Scope Thickness. I Use 2. http://imgur.com/aivQc5Z
cl_crosshairalpha “255” // More Visible Crosshair When You Aim On Something Bright. http://imgur.com/iZrpKVj
cl_join_advertise “2” // Friends Can Now Join Your Community Server Without Your Invite. I Use 2.
cl_radar_always_centered “0” // Better Radar View. http://imgur.com/31tZkYE
cl_radar_icon_scale_min “1” // Bigger Player Icons On The Radar. I Use 1. http://imgur.com/aGj4IWG
cl_teammate_colors_show “2” // Teammates Radar Letters. I Use 2. http://imgur.com/FTapnAQ
cl_timeout “9999” // Good If You Disconnect And Reconnect, The BOT Wont Die In The Middle of A Round in Matches.
r_dynamic “1” // Lighting From Gunfire. Spot Enemies Easier. FPS CFG’s Disables This. http://imgur.com/xzGK0kn
snd_mixahead “0.05” // 50ms Sound Buffer Sound. Gives A Better Real Time Sound. STANDARD “0.10” 100ms.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp-LCyxPRPc – Watch Some of The Commands In Action.
Create A Autoexec.cfg:
Go to this folder: \Steam\userdata\SteamID\730\local\cfg
Create a cfg called: autoexec.cfg
Copy the commands into it that u liked.
On the buttom of the autoexec.cfg, type: host_writeconfig
This will automatically execute the autoexec.cfg each time you launch CSGO.
LAUNCH OPTIONS Commands:
-freq = Set The MAXIMUM Hertz Your Monitor Have. I Use -freq 144.
-high = This will start the game in high-priority mode for better FPS.
-nojoy = Removes the joystick support and give more free Memory and FPS.
-novid = Removes the Valve introduction movie when the game starts.
-threads = Set MAX. number of threads your CPU have. Better FPS. Find your CPU here if its Intel: http://ark.intel.com/
-tickrate 128 = Allowing you to run your own dedicated server at 128 tickrate.
-language english = If you want to have CS:GO on English, and have the Steam client in a different language or the other way around. I Use My Own.
My LAUNCH OPTIONS:
-console -freq 144 -high -nojoy -novid -threads 8 -tickrate 128 -language CX
1. When any Friends joins a game Disable.
2. When any Friend comes online Disable.
3. Flash window when i recieve a message Disable.
All 3 settings are cursing FPS drops ingame. -> HOW to Disable -> http://imgur.com/v1SRu3z
1. I Disabled it ALL. The DirectWrite, because it cost performance. http://imgur.com/CQdQQ8h
1. Go to NVIDIA Control Panel -> Manage 3D Settings -> Maximum pre-rendered frames -> Set to 1
2. Power management mode -> Set to Prefer maximum performance
3. Texture filtering – Quality -> Set to High performance
4. Vertical sync -> Set to Off
Go to Display -> Adjust desktop color settings
1. Digital vibrance -> I use 100%. STANDARD is 50%. Try it out.
My NVIDIA Settings: http://imgur.com/nGHk9Cf
1. Keep your Windows and Drivers up to date!
2. Unpark CPU Cores – http://www.coderbag.com/programming-c/disable-cpu-core-parking-utility
3. Power Options. Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Hardware and Sounds -> Power Options -> Set to High Performance.http://imgur.com/HZzhMU2
4. Performance. Go to Start -> Computer -> Properties -> Advanced system settings -> Advanced -> Performance -> Settings -> Custom -> Disabling it all gives the best performance BUT i leave some of it on. http://imgur.com/GU6XLou
5. Disk Cleanup. Go to Computer -> Local Disk (C:) -> Properties -> Disk Cleanup -> Select All and press OK!http://imgur.com/7C1yvhh
6. Temp Files. Go to Start -> Search for: %temp% -> Delete everything you can in the folder. Some files cant be deleted.http://imgur.com/ppMtWoU
7. Clean your DEKSTOP for icons. Each icon takes about 1-4 FPS and dont use 1080p Wallpapers or Wallpapers at all. Solid black background gives the best FPS performance. Picture: http://imgur.com/PPRi4Xs
1. Clean your PC CASE for dust. A dusty PC can make super FPS drops because its overheating the whole system.http://imgur.com/v8cVHvZ
2. Positiv Airflow. This tip also helps against overheating. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh6F2eccMec
YOUTUBE – Windows 7 Speed Up & Tweaks:
So I have been studied the windows 7 for 4 straight years now. HOW to increase the MAXIMUM performance out of the system and to have a more stable windows for gamers.
I made a video turtorial for each step and what they do on Youtube. Some of the things also works on Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10
+200 FPS Boost Average: BEFORE & AFTER Picture: http://imgur.com/DoNViSh
Windows Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6d2U-zBJXI
-Disables some unnessersary windows services (Like AERO, because it took away 10-15% of my FPS)
-Disables Windows 10 Icon Updater
-Disables Skype Ads
-Better GPU Performance
-Faster CPU Performance (Unparked CPU Cores)
-Faster Boot & Restart time
-Faster menues all around
-Less Memory Usage
-Mouse Acceleration OffOther Counter Strike: Global Offensive Articles
CS:GO In-Game Roles Discussion From FalleN
CS:GO KZ Beginner’s Guide
CS:GO Terrorist Side Guide
CS:GO Newbie Guide
CS:GO Achieving Global Elite Guide
CS:GO Aim Training and Warm-up Guide
CS:GO Round Based Thinking Strategy Guide
CS:GO CT/T Buying Guide For First 3 Rounds
CS:GO Tips and Tricks to Improving
CS:GO Getting Better Guide
CS:GO MG Ranks Tips
CS:GO Weapon Skins Guide
CS:GO Learn From Watching Pros Guide
CS:GO Sensible Betting Guide
CS:GO Competitive Commandments Guide