Destiny King’s Fall Guide Compilation by DestinySherpa
Class Tips, Loadouts, & Other Recommendations
- Nightstalker Tether w/ Black Hole can be extremely effective for boss DPS phases – even toss a vortex on them
- Gunslinger hunter is great for staggering Oryx, even more effective with Celestial Nighthawk
- Bones of Eao will make the jumping puzzles much easier combined with Mida is even better
- Weapons of Light is always useful for DPS phases, and Saint 14 makes it even better
- Haven’t used it much or seen it used on my team but Sunbreaker would seem like a great orb generation tool
- During boss phases Stormcaller can be extremely effective for clearing adds and making orbs, especially on the Ogre phase (stormcall the back area), and during the Daughters (adds in middle)
- Sunsinger is a great tool for Oryx as it allows you to have the self-revive to prevent a wipe if your close to killing oryx and you don’t stagger him, or to self-revive if you die right before going to stagger him – but most importantly it’s great for orb generation for your fireteam
- Snipers are the best choice for boss DPS across all encounters
- A fully upgraded Telesto is fantastic for the Warpriest as the delayed explosions cause him to not move and the range/spread/cone is more than enough to easily hit him
- Communicate – this is not a carryable activity like Crota’s End, PoE, or Nightfall etc. This requires the most communication we have seen in the Destiny world to date. Mistakes are punished with great prejudice and successful communication is rewarded.
- Bring your best gear – the raid is END GAME CONTENT which means you should be adequately prepared. If you’re not doing a blind run, brush up on strats and encounters beforehand, level your weapons and gear – and bring a large glass of scotch.
- Light level isn’t everything – but it sure as hell helps. If you have teammates able to compensate for you it will make it easier but everything up to Oryx can probably be run with no problem (with a good team) from light level 280-285 and up.
- Have fun – this is a video game after all and it is supposed to be fun. If you’re in a great fireteam you will know because you will find you are communicating less (because you’re just doing) and joking/having fun more. Fun is the key here, make sure you get some.
The Beginning, Charging the Statues
This encounter is very straight forward. Orbs will appear two at a time and need to be dunked into the corresponding statue at the same time. This will be repeated 6 times to open the gate at the Court in front of you. Shotguns are very effective to drop the glass (explained below).
- Split into 3 teams of 2 players, center, right and left.
- Center team stays on the bridge clearing adds and the glass in mid.
- Left and right teams grab orbs to dunk
- Now more detail, after dunking the first 2 (easy peasy right) the teams will pair off going directly left or right from spawn thru the hallways to find the next orbs. When the orbs are picked up glass will spawn in two places along that path. The entrance to the hallway where you entered from spawn, and the exit of the hall way where you go to grab the orbs.
- 1 person from each team grabs the orb and begins to make their way back to center after the other member of the side team shoots the first glass panel and then remains clearing the taken phalanxs that spawned. The person with the orb needs to be certain they won’t be blasted off the edge by the phalanxs
- One player from center team will shoot the glass leading to center for left, and the other always for right. So once you hear the orb is grabbed take a peak over and drop the glass leading to the hallway.
- Once both orbs are dunked new orbs will spawn, the player that remained clearing the phalanxs can grab the 2nd orb while the person on the way back can crack the glass and clear ads. Bring the orbs to dunk, rinse and repeat.
- When the gate at the court opens some wizards and adds will spawn – kill them and walk thru the portal to get the first chest. Then proceed your way thru to the jumping puzzles.
- First area is self-explanatory jumping across the swinging platforms
- Ship area is slightly more complex with the order being (in relationship to the direction you are going on your ship)
- Back right, straight right, left, straight to platform (land on the platform for respawn spot), off right side of platform, straight ahead, duck under next ship using back left corner then jump straight up, straight ahead on straight, straight ahead coming from left, straight ahead on right – then top. Warning the last ship docks but then disappears.
- 2nd ship area requires 2 teammates to be standing on the buttons to remove the glass across the way. Then those teammates can stand on buttons on the far side to allow last 2 teammates to ride the next ship that spawns.
- Hidden Chest in the area with the glass. Before going thru glass jump off on the left hand side when almost to glass to the walkway along the wall. Scale the walkway up the narrow platform and walk thru the door. Buttons are required to open door. When you jump down hold buttons for last two teammates and they can make their way to the chest.
- Before going up the teleporter to the next area turn around and jump up on the pillar straight in front of you, on the left hand side there will be another calcified fragment.
Becoming deemed worthy to battle the Warpriest
- Calcified fragment on right hand side (in plain view) when entering this room
- Split into 2 teams of 3 players, right and left. Of the 3 players,
- 1 from each team will stand on the center platform in front of you where you walked in,
- For each team: 2 will run to the annihilator totem, 1 of the 2 will grab the buff that lies on the path about halfway to the totem. This buff will grant you an aura around you that will keep you alive, if you leave the aura, your health will begin to drain. Picking up the buff triggers the start of the fight. Time these and pick them up together.
- Those 2 players stand on the totem and start to take out the adds, boomer knights will spawn on the balcony above you everytime the Aura switches players, he is PRIORITY to take out, then the acolytes.
- Your buff has a timer, once that timer runs out, you will a new buff called deathsinger power x10
- Deathsinger’s Power: Once you have this, confirm your partner on the totem has the debuff you just had, when he does, call out to the player of your group of 3 who is standing in the middle to switch with you.
- Once in the middle, stand on the platform on the ground where you first entered, your deathsinger power will start to count down from 10 to 0. This will cause the first set of lights on the door to light up, you now have 9 more “cycles” to complete. Remain on the center platform until the buff switches between the other two players on your side and then switch again.
- Key note, when standing on the middle platform, there will be wizards that spawn on the balconies above you to the left and right of the door, as well as melee knights, if the Knights run towards the totems, call that out to your teammates.
- Rinse and repeat this process for around 10 times and the phase will end with a saying in the kill feed that reads “warpriest has deemed you worthy”
- A chest will appear near the center platform. Once loot is collected head through the door in front of you and on to the next fight which is……
Now this guy sounds a lot scarier than he actually is…Once you walk into the room, you will see a platform on the ground in front of you in the middle of the room behind a giant stone tablet with writing on it. Look to your left, and above you is another tablet up on a balcony with a bridge leading a crossed from it. Look to your right, and you’ll see an area slightly above you with another stone tablet. In front of these tablets on both the left, and the right, are platforms identical to the one in the middle. The right platform is easily accessible by jumping, the left one however, is not. Your best option is to jump on the rocks in front of the left tablet, from there jump onto the bridge, then walk up to the platform. Now that we have a lay of the land, here are the mechanics.
- Walk on the glyphs/platforms/buttons at the same time to start the fight.
- The warpriest will appear underneath the giant black blight on the platform in the middle. And adds will begin to spawn. After a few waves of adds, you will hear knights yell their warcry, and 3 yellow bar knights will appear, one left, one middle and one right. Call out which knights are killed (left, middle, right)
- Once all 3 have been killed, on the kill feed it will say the sequence has started. Here’s where it gets complicated: have one person jump up on the far left or right front platforms “call guy”, from there you will see the light on the back of the stone tablet that is the first of the sequence.
- Call out which tablet is lit up, a player on the side he called has to step on and stay on the platform, once on the platform a second tablet will light up indicating which platform is second in the sequence, a player on the side that is called second steps and remains on the platform, then once the 3rd and final tablet lights up, a player from that area should step on the platform.
- Now, whoever steps on the final platform is going to get a de-buff with a short timer that has a multiplier next to it. You can control who this person is for each wave. Just make sure they always step on the last platform.
- Call out when you have the de-buff and you and the team run to an area of your choosing (left, center, right).
- Player with the de-buff, you have the most important job, you DO NOT shoot the warpriest (until you become comfortable with this role and your timer), your job, is when that timer hits 2 seconds, kill an add. This will lessen your multiplier by one, keep doing this until your multiplier is gone. But be sure to still can an add at the end of the timer, or else you will die.
- Players without the de-buff, stay inside the red circle and shoot the Warpriest, this is the only way to damage him. Here is a good time to drop weapons of light behind or a nightstalkers tether on the Warpriest massively increasing damage. Snipers/grenades do fantastic damage on him. If someone has a telesto the delayed explosions will keep him almost perfectly still.
- Call out when your debuff is gone, and all the players need to huddle around directly in front of the same tablet, the warpriest will perform a blinding ritual, if you are not behind the tablet (in the visible shadow on the ground) you will die. Once the ritual is over you will notice the tablet you hid behind is gone.
- After the ritual is over, the same waves of adds will spawn again, then the knights, once everyone calls out the Knights are down, the same “call guy” will jump up on the far left or right front platforms to call out the order. A red light will appear in place of the missing glyph when it’s that sides turn to be stepped on.
- Call out when you have the de-buff and you and the team run to an area of your choosing that still has a glyph (left, center, right).
- Rinse and repeat a 3rd and 4th time. When the Warpriest is below half health he will begin spawning Taken and “Taken Knights” instead of regular adds.
- YOU HAVE TO KILL HIM ON THE 4TH TRY, because there are no more tablets to hide behind, if you do not kill him on the 4th try, you will wipe.
- Pick up loot from the bosses body and move onto the maze.
This is very straight forward to navigate right thru. At junctions from the entrance go: right, left, left, right. There is a chest in this area described right below. There is also a calcified fragment by plate #3 (also explained below).
Version 2.0 – Credit to Taux: https://i.imgur.com/ysghbxr.png
The numbers represent the pressure plates (not just the flower mark) that you need to JUMP on to activate. Have someone by the chest door to confirm when it opens. Walking on the plates is not enough. You stand off of the entire plate and when it is your turn you JUMP onto it. The pattern always starts with number 1. You will hear a loud noise slight click/single drum beat. From there have number 2 jump on his plate, then 3 then 4. Wait a second or two in between so you can clearly hear the single beat. If you hear a lot of loud bangs everyone should get off their plates for a few seconds and start over. After you collect the chest head straight on out to the next encounter.
This one is rough, and is going to take you a few tries to beat it. A couple of notes:
- Straight ahead is the tablet of ruin, if your team has 6 deaths you will be wiped after about 10-15 seconds (so unless boss is really really low you will be wiped). If you have a few bad deaths early on in the encounter you should probably wipe.
- When killing acolytes near the yellow bar elite acolytes (forget the name) if you kill the yellow bar first the other acolytes enrage and get an attack similar to an ogre eye beam. Kill the red bars first (swords are great for clearing adds here)
- Snipers are a great weapon of choice for DPS on Golgoroth. When combined with the pool of light, weapons of light, and a voidbow tether my Level 296 1000 Yard Stare was hitting for 100k crits.
- Halfway through the fight (health based) taken will appear but they are actually easier to kill
- He becomes enraged after 10 minutes
Now the encounter:
- All players head towards the back of the arena
- Once ready, shoot the liquid bubble hanging from the ceiling. Golgoroth will spawn up out of the water in the middle of the room. Adds will begin to spawn in the cave and from the doors towards the back of the arena, three waves of acolytes on each side, stay behind cover while killing them or Golgoroth will damage you with his eye beam.
- Notice on Golgoroth his back has opened up exposing something that looks like brain tissue if you shoot it, you will hold his gaze for 20 seconds, once that gaze timer is on 3 Seconds or less, someone else has to shoot him to hold his gaze or he will close his back and attack.
- When holding his gaze his stomach opens up for a critical damage target. The player holding his gaze has to shoot or dodge the purple toxic orbs he fires at him while counting down his timer out loud. Here are the specifics.
- There are 6 liquid bubbles on the ceiling symmetrical from one another, the ones closest to where you spawn are front left and front right, the next set are mid left and mid right, and the final set are back left and back right. Once the bubbles is popped, it will put a puddle of reclaiming light on the ground by Golgoroth feet, standing in this puddle gives you a huge damage multiplier and as long as someone is holding his gaze he will not damage you.
From here there are 2 methods that can be used. One with 5 DPS, and 1 holding the gaze, or 4 DPS and 2 alternating the gaze. Feedback has been that the 1 person holding the gaze is more effective and much easier. I think the 2 people are more chaotic and fun (I also liked running laps at Skolas vs the camp strat because it’s more chaotic).
One player holding gaze, 5 DPS
- 1 player on the left or right side is responsible for holding his gaze. The other 5 players are responsible for damaging Golgoroth while in the either front left or front right puddle of reclaiming light (decide on the side beforehand)
- The player with the least attack value out of the 5 will be responsible for not only shooting Golgoroth, but taking care of some of the cursed thrall that spawn down on the ground near the puddles.
- After the adds are cleared, 5 players shoot the front left/right bubble and call it out, the gaze grabber grabs his gaze, and runs towards where you spawned, stay up top, but put the 5 players damaging Golgoroth in the puddle directly between you and him. Doing this gives player on the ground access to his critical spot.
- When the gaze has been lost jump up out of the arena. It will say you failed to capture his gaze and he will begin shooting at all of you, more waves of adds will spawn, once they are down, and when all adds are cleared – rinse and repeat.
2 Players Trading Gaze, 4 DPS (much more chaotic and more fun, but also much more difficult)
- 2 players, one left and one right are responsible for holding his gaze. The other 4 players are responsible for damaging Golgoroth while in the puddles of reclaiming light
- The player with the least attack value out of the 4 will be responsible for not only shooting Golgoroth, but taking care of some of the thrall that spawn down on the ground near the puddles.
- After the adds are cleared, 4 players shoot the front left bubble and call it out, player on the left grabs his gaze, and runs towards where you spawned, stay up top, but put the 4 players damaging Golgoroth in the puddle directly between you and him. Doing this gives player on the ground access to his critical spot.
- Continuously count down your timer. Player 2 responsible for the gaze should be directly across from you scoped on Golgoroth open back, once your timer hits 3, player 2 will shoot him and take the gaze, at this exact moment players on the ground shoot the front right orb and call it out moving to that puddle for the damage boost.
- Player with the gaze put the players in the puddle between you and Golgoroth, and shoot the toxic orbs he sends at you, continuously counting down your timer, at 3 Seconds, player 1 will take his gaze and the 4 people on the ground will shoot the mid left liquid bubble deploying another puddle. Again put them directly between you and Golgoroth so they can damage his crit, you will not have to walk back as far because the puddle is closer, shoot the toxic orbs he fires at you, continuously counting down.
- Rinse and repeat until all 6 orbs have been used. After that jump up out of the arena. It will say you failed to capture his gaze and he will begin shooting at all of you, more waves of adds will spawn, once they are down, and when all adds are cleared – rinse and repeat.
Bonus tip per Zaquen “For the Golgoroth gaze team, there is a perfect rock to stand on on the left side, and a totem will always block his eye beam, but you can still shoot his back. It is the rock in the corner on the left, from spawn. It’s also super good for add killing!”
Once dead, collect loot and move on thru the cave underneath straight ahead.
2nd Jumping Puzzle
- Upon leaving Golgoroth’s room via the door in the cave, proceed thru the mini maze, when reaching the room with the circular pillar turn left and right thru the doorway jump up onto a rock platform on the left side to find a fragment
- From the fragment (that hallway is a dead end) go straight across to continue out to the next jumping puzzle area
- Walking straight to the ledge from where you enter if you look at the platform ledge down below you and look to the far right corner you will see another fragment right behind a piston
- The hidden exotic chest is also in this area – guide and video to follow, for now just google it and yes it’s only a chance for an exotic
- You make your way across the platforms by stepping on the platform/pads
- When you step on the 3rd platform/pad the disappearing rock ledges will solidify
- The exit is directly across the wall to your left from where you enter
During the piston jumping puzzle, once you reach the very first platform, open your ghost and check out in the open for the invisible platforms. Scale the platforms and then jump from the pillar to the wall and enter into the room with the chest. Use the invisible platforms to scale back down.
Oryx’s Daughters, Ir Halak, and Ir Anuk
Upon entering the room you will see 2 platforms immediately to your left and right, these are called back left and back right, on the other side of the wizards are two more directly parallel from the first two, these are called front left, and front right.
How this fight works
- A relic will appear above one of the platforms, the platform underneath the relic will be the 4th platform in the order, the first will be the one immediately counter clockwise from the 4th one. So say the relic is above front right, then, front left will be 1st, back left will be 2nd, back right will be 3rd and front right will be 4th (not needed to jump on). 1 player out of the 6 of you will be torn between dimensions, you are the “jumper/runner”.
- Clarification on the “front” – the front is the far side from where you enter the room from. So the immediate platforms on your left and right are “back left” and “back right” respectively. Also on the next point you can also fix 1 person to a platform and then wherever the spark is above that player is not needed and can help clear adds. The main focus of this section is just making sure someone is near each platform to jump up on.
- Assign 3 people to a specific number 1 through 3, whatever your number is, is the number in the order of which you will jump on the platform, so the platform you are responsible for will change. The person whose platform the relic/orb/spark is above does not need to jump on their platform (will make sense below).
- The 5th man will be on add clearing duty. The jumper needs to go to the first platform.
- Once everyone is in place, the jumper and the person responsible for the first platform in the order will jump on to the platform, call out when you’re on it a 60 second timer will appear, then player responsible for number 2 jumps on his, call out when you’re on it, player 3 jumps on his, call out when your on it.
- The jumper will see platforms appear above the numbered platforms, you need to jump on these, counter clockwise all the way around the map to get to the relic, once you’re at the relic call it out, you do not actually pick this relic up, simply standing on the platform will give you what you need, as soon as you have it, jump to the wizard that is NOT singing, hence the one without the red shit around it. Or the one on the left side.
- Once on the platform with the wizard, hold x for Xbox or Square for Playstation to steal her essence, once you have it, head towards the front left platform and set up shop just behind it.
- Players on the platforms. Once you jump on your platform, you cannot get off it, jump, or die. If you do, it will make the platforms in the sky dissappear for the jumper causing the team to wipe. Just sit up there nice and pretty and take out the adds that will spawn in the middle.
- Once the timer reaches 44 seconds, 1 taken vandal will begin spawn to the outside of the map by all 4 platforms, (actually shootable at 40 seconds) each player on the platform kill their vandal closest to them, then wait.
- Once the jumper has the relic and is going to steal the buff from the wizard, head to a spot of your choosing (front mid is nice and easy), and everybody start damaging the wizard. You can still cause damage for a few seconds after the timer runs out. If you did not kill it (that’s okay) then stop and focus on adds.
- If you kill the first Deathsinger on the first attempt you HAVE to kill the second one on your first attempt at damaging her or you will wipe. If your team is confident enough in your DPS to kill each Deathsinger on one attempt then go for. You can do 4 cycles (do per Deathsinger) with plenty of margin for error.
- The relic may be in a different location. If so establish which platform will be the first in the order by calling out “____ right/left is first” the jumper, or person with the torn between dimensions debuff, may or may not be the same person. If it is someone different than the first jumper. Call out what number in the order you were responsible for.
- Readjust to make sure you have all platforms covered and 2 people clearing adds.
- Figure it out quickly as the 2nd timer doesn’t wait for you to jump on the first platform to start.
- Jumper and person responsible for platform one, get there and get going, everyone else should be falling into place and jumping on the platforms in order, call out when their on. Jumper grabs the relic and calls it out, then jumps to the wizard on the right (not singing) side to steal his debuff.
- Once the jumper has the relic and is going to steal the buff from the wizard, head to a spot of your choosing (front mid is nice and easy), and everybody start damaging the wizard. You can still cause damage for a few seconds after the timer runs out and while the screen flashes white until she says IMMUNE. Weapons of light and or void bows HIGHLY encouraged as you can kill this one on the first go. If you do not its okay, but do your best to take this one out.
- Once the timer runs out shoot the wizard until it’s immune, turn and clear adds, again stay near the jumper or else you will wipe, once the blinding light is gone, find the relic, establish which platform is first. Readjust roles as necessary and rinse and repeat the process.
- If you killed the wizard on the right during the second run, the fight is over and collect your loot. However if you did not…. after you kill the wizard on the left, the jumper should back up some 20 feet, follow him and kill the adds.
- Once the timer is gone and a new jumper is established, get everyone is place, rinse and repeat, set up shop behind front right pillar to damage the wizard, kill it and the fight is over…
- Key notes. Make sure if your jumper changes that the hover guy knows where he was on the prior run so he can take over that platform in this sequence. Sometimes the same person will be the jumper 2 or 3 times in a row, this makes things less complicated. Kill vandals every run around the 40 second mark. Do not kill the wizard on the left on the first run.
Collect loot. And get ready. Next is the taken king himself…
Oryx, The Taken King
My POV as runner – will update with better quality later
- Prior to the fight assign 4 players to a pillar, 1 as mobile DPS, and 1 as runner/jumper.
- This fight takes place in the exact same place as the death singer fight you just completed, to get it to start, run towards the spark of light at the very front of the map. He will then pop up in front of you where the spark just was.
- Adds will spawn in the corners of the map behind front left and front right platforms. A few Seconds later, taken knights will appear on the front left and front right Platforms. Call them out and kill them immediately.
- Oryx will then shift to either the front left or right side. Whatever side he goes to is the first platform in the order. DPS Player who does not have a platform, should jump up on top of where the death singer was or roam around, and be a support player.
- Oryx will slam his fist on the first platform, as soon as it hits (while fist still there), the runner should be ready jump on 1 as soon as the fist is leaving, call it out, there’s a small black light on platform 1, the jumper needs to absorb that to get torn between dimensions, the person on that platform will then join him on platform #1. Then 2 and 3 jump on their platform in order, calling it out each time.
- When you jump on your platform an ogre will spawn next to it. The player across from you should cross fire to kill your ogre, and you kill his, so front left kills front right ogre, back left kills back right ogre and vice versa. Kill the ogres as the jumper makes his way towards the relic.
- When the ogre dies he will drop a giant black orb called corrupted light, steer clear of those as you do not want to detonate those yet. Once the jumper has the relic he needs to call it out, jump down immediately and head to where the spark of light was that started the fight, a hive tomb ship will be flying in and dropping off an ultra-knight called the Vessel of Oryx.
- As soon as it drops him off, dunk on him to steal his essence and move towards the middle of the map but cheating towards the side Oryx is on so you have line of sight on his chest. Stealing the essence grants you an aura of immortality, being inside your essence makes you invulnerable to everything.
- Once you call out you have the relic and start making your way for the knight, everyone on a platform and the support player head up front to kill the knight as quickly as possible once the jumper steals his essence. Immediately head to the direct center of the map towards the essence holder. If done quickly enough, oryx will be slamming his hand on the same platform again; his chest will then open up.
- Put everything you have into the spot in his chest. You have to make him stagger, if you do not, he will clap his hands together and you will all die (you can self-revive after to save a run if need be).
- As soon as he’s staggered, the 4 players responsible for platforms run out and stand in the corrupted light the ogres dropped, you have to stand in the one closest to the platform you were responsible for (DPS player is the backup in case any one dies), stand in it for a count of 5 (it will appear as an action on the lower left part of your screen) and haul ass back to the center to get inside the aura of immortality, if you do not make it in time you will die (a death here is fine as long as you detonate your orb).
- Jumper with the essence, and the support player, while they are detonating the corrupted light, continue to shoot oryx in the chest. If done correctly, the corrupted light will detonate in oryxs chest and cause damage anywhere from 1/6 to 1/4 of his health. Continue shooting Oryx until he falls of the ledge (other players continue to shoot Oryx as soon as your back in the essence.
- Once he falls off the ledge, run like hell.
- Players responsible for platforms, go back to the Platform you were just on and run circles around it continuously, if you stop you will die, oryx is floating in the air shooting at you.
- The DPS or runner should run back to where you guys first entered the area and run around in circles there on the stairs, the other DPS or runner stays in between front left and right and runs up and down the middle pathway, do not overlap running paths or you will get caught by his attack and die. You can also run circles in the front area where the taken spawn. *Call out when oryx flies closer and the orbs have stopped chasing you and grips onto the area again, you can all stop running around like madmen. Oryx will begin to move to a new platform. So everyone run and set up, jumper call out, “____ left/right is first” every time so players 1 through 3 know where they need to go. Make sure you know who is not needed and will be assisting DPS. Rinse and repeat.
- After dodging his shit for a second time, for the 3rd run he will begin at any platform, so jumper be ready to call it out, and players 1-3 be ready to haul ass to your positions. Rinse and repeat.
- Once he is below 50% health he will no longer shoot shit at you instead. Every move up front between left and right platform, a giant black blight will appear and the very front venter of the map, do not touch it. But kill the thrall that spawn in the corners. What oryx does is teleport you 1 by 1 into a different dimension where you have to defeat a Shade of Oryx in a certain period of time or you’ll wipe. Killing the thrall on the outside will stop them from entering the blight which puts them in the dimension your teammates and yourself will be teleported to. Do not touch the blight. You will die.
- Defeat the shade inside the dimension and you’ll be teleported back to the map, rinse and repeat, he will teleport you every time in between runs now. A heavy machine gun is great for the shade. Also call out when the Shade is charging in to do the sword slam as someone just getting teleported in can be the victim. A good habit is to use your jump as soon as you get teleported. Another great callout for the shade is “1/4 left/right (pronounced quarter)” so people can quickly turn, or “180.”
- After you land the final run and his health is extremely low or gone. He will appear at the front center of the map, and open his chest, drop weapons bubbles and fire void bows prior to his chest opening to be safe. 6 man team dps his crit spot, and he’ll die and float away majestically towards saturn, a chest will appear near the middle, grab the loot.
- Key notes for oryx fight: If you are having trouble damaging oryx before he claps his hands and you are wiping, try having your hunters of the team throw on golden gun and if they have it celestial nighthawk. Causes more damage and makes him flinch easier, be sure to alternate whose using the GG and/or generate orbs for your hunters. Orbs can be generated on the Ogres. Weapons bubbles also work but require precise placement and timing. GG is much easier. Also sometimes ogres will spawn late after you jump on your platforms, call it out, that’s what the support/DPS player is there for.
Go stand in the front middle of the map and watch his bitch ass float away, dance and celebrate cuz it’s all over. Get yo loot.Other Destiny Articles
Destiny PvP Guide to Getting Good
Destiny Heroic Wrath of the Machine Easy Guide
Destiny Light Level Boosting Caps List
Destiny Power Level Past 365 Light Guide
Destiny 365 Light Without Fireteam Guide
Destiny Wrath of the Machine Loot and Locations Guide
Destiny Wrath of the Machine Comprehensive Guide
Destiny Reputation Guide for Leveling
Destiny Intensive Reputation Guide
Destiny Tips and Advice
Destiny Exotic Armors and Stat Rolls List
Destiny Sniper Mega Guide
Destiny Sniping and Aiming Guide
Destiny Sparrow Racing League Guide
Destine Oryx Challenge Mode Guide
Destiny Oryx Basics Guide
Destiny Nightstalker PvP Guide
Destiny Salvage Comprehensive Guide
Destiny Black Spindle Guide
Destiny Pulse Rifle Guide
Destiny Pulse Rifle Stats
Destiny Sunbreaker Guide
Destiny Gunslinger Build Guide
Destiny First Firewall Quest Guide
Destiny TTK Dead Ghosts Comprehensive Guide
Destiny Taken King Endgame Guide
Destiny Golgorath One Gaze Guide
Destiny King’s Fall Guide Compilation
Destiny Light Levels Guide
Destiny Getting Black Spindle Guide
Destiny Exotic Sword Quest Guide
Destiny Kingsfall Raid Comprehensive Guide
Destiny Getting 300+ Light Guide
Destiny Fusion Rifles In-Depth Guide
Destiny Skolas Rounds 1 to 5 Solo Guide
Destiny All Emblems List
Destiny Guide for Returning Players
Destiny Sunsinger Beginner’s Guide
Destiny Beating Skolas In-Depth Guide
Destiny Skolas Fight Mechanics Guide
Destiny Safest Skolas Strategy
Destiny Easy Skolas Strategy
Destiny Skolas In-Depth Guide
Destiny Improving At Crucible Guide
Destiny Bladedancer PvP Guide
Destiny Fusion Rifles in Crucible Guide
Destiny The Ram In-Depth Armor Analysis
Destiny Hand Cannon Re-rolling Guide
Destiny Hand Cannons In-Depth Guide
Destiny Sniper Rifle Re-rolling Guide
Destiny Trials of Osiris Basics Guide
Destiny Level Iron Banner Alts In 6 Games Guide
Destiny Iron Banner Bounty Solo Queue Guide
Destiny Rocket Launcher Guide
Destiny Trials of Osiris Comprehensive Guide
Destiny Scout Rifle Re-rolling Guide
Destiny Raising Your KD Ratio Guide
Destiny Prison of Elders Treasure Chest Loot Explained
Destiny HoW Weapon Reforge Best Rolls Guide
Destiny The Elder Cypher Guide
Destiny Trials of Osiris Information
Destiny Prison of Elders Guide
Destiny “Wanted” Bounties Locations
Destiny Ether Chest Locations
Destiny House of Wolves New Weapon Perks List
Destiny Maximum Armor Rolls List
Destiny Legendary Hand Cannons Guide
Destiny Vendor Machine Guns Comparison
Destiny Edge Faction Reputation Guide
Destiny Glimmer Farming Guide
Destiny Aiming and Sniping Guide
Destiny Acronyms and Terms Guide
Destiny Sunsinger Warlock PvE Guide
Destiny Crota Solo With Dragon’s Breath Guide
Destiny Gunslinger Tripmines PvP Guide
Destiny Alien Damage Guide
Destiny Exotic Weapon Perks Guide
Destiny Material Chaining Guide
Destiny Gunslinger Hunter PvE Guide
Destiny 500 Roc Strikes Reward Breakdown
Destiny Flawless Raider Detailed Guide
Destiny Winning Rumble Guide
Destiny Orb Defender Crucible Guide
Destiny Striker Titan PvE Guide
Destiny Bladedancer Hunter PvE Guide
Destiny Weapons of Light in Crucible Guide
Destiny Is It Worth Upgrading Via Xur Guide
Destiny Venus Cave Glimmer Farming Guide
Destiny Max Grimoire Guide
Destiny Exotic Armor and Weapon Combinations
Destiny Character Builds by Subclass
Destiny How to be Successful in Iron Banner
Destiny Iron Banner Rank Math
Destiny Important PvP Tips
Destiny Leveling Up Iron Banner Effectively Guide
Destiny Iron Banner Weapons and Reforging Guide
Destiny Jolders Hammer Best Rolls Guide
Destiny Voidwalker Warlock PvE Guide
Destiny Melee and Shotgun Tips
Destiny Obsidian Mind Guide
Destiny Mastering Blink Guide
Destiny Swordbearer Guide
Destiny Bladedancer PvP Build Detailed Guide
Destiny Shotgun Rankings
Destiny Warlock Exotic Armor Rankings
Destiny Defender Titan PvE Comprehensive Guide
Destiny Effective Hunter Swordbearer Guide
Destiny Earning Reputation Guide
Destiny Infinite Heavy Ammo Guide
Destiny Decrypting Class Items for Rares Guide
Destiny Elemental Enemies List
Destiny Sunsinger In Depth Guide
Destiny Abyss Without Lamps Guide
Destiny Hunter Exotic PvE/PvP Tier Guide
Destiny Hunter Exotics PvE Tier Guide
Destiny Titan Exotics PvE Tiers Guide
Destiny Flawless Raider Guide
Destiny Hard Mode Crota Tips
Destiny Nightfall Tips
Destiny Crota HM Health Guide
Destiny Crucible Control Zones Needed to Win Guide
Destiny Heavy Ammo Glitch Guide
Destiny Warlock PvE Exotic Guide
Destiny Crota HM Detailed Guide
Destiny Flawless Raider Tips and Tricks
Destiny Cheesing Bounties Guide
Destiny Crota’s End No Cheesing Guide
Destiny Crota’s End Raid Leader’s Guide
Destiny Faction Weapons, Shaders and Ships List
Destiny Gunslinger Guide
Destiny Extremely Fast Strikes Guide
Destiny The Dark Below Video Guides
Destiny Eris/Xur Bounty Guide
Destiny Crota’s End Solo Video Guides Compilation
Destiny Currencies and Materials Guide
Destiny Dead Ghost Locations Guide
Destiny Eris/Xur Urn Bounty Easy Guide
Destiny Crota’s End All Phases Guide
Destiny Crota’s End Phase 4 Quick Guide
Destiny Crota’s End Detailed Information
Destiny Defeating Crota Guide
Destiny Crota’s End Guide
Destiny Preparing for The Dark Below Guide
Destiny The Dark Below Raid Item Checklist
Destiny Flawless Raider Guide
Destiny Eris Morn Guide
Destiny Updated Leveling Up Guide
Destiny Enemy Weapon Damage Guide
Destiny Templar Raid Guide
Destiny One Shot Snipers Guide
Destiny Strange Change Guide
Destiny Best Weapon of Each Type for Crucible
Destiny Control Player Improvement Guide
Destiny Iron Banner Detailed Guide
Destiny Iron Banner Basic Tips
Destiny Quick 300 Materials on Any Planet Guide
Destiny Energy Drain Guide
Destiny Iron Banner Guide
Destiny Beating Atheon with Randoms
Destiny Collecting Ascendant Materials Guide
Destiny Guardian Optimizing Guide
Destiny Early Endgame Guide
Destiny Weapon Loadouts Guide
Destiny Vault of Glass Loot Table
Destiny A Dubious Task Guide
Destiny Atheon Hard Mode Comprehensive Guide
Destiny Atheon and Gatekeepers Hard Mode Guide
Destiny Hand Cannons in Crucible Guide
Destiny The Last Word Guide
Destiny Truth Guide
Destiny Titan Bubble Shield PvP Guide
Destiny Crucible Tips
Destiny Patience and Time Guide
Destiny Atheon In-Depth Guide
Destiny Bounties List
Destiny Tiger Strikes High Level Guide
Destiny Crucible Auto Rifles Guide
Destiny Time Efficient Way to Play Guide
Destiny How to Get Upgrade Materials Guide
Destiny Efficient Material Farming Guide
Destiny Titan Defender PvE Bubble Guide
Destiny How to Relic in Vault of Glass Guide
Destiny New Player’s Leveling Guide
Destiny Vault of Glass Relic Guide
Destiny Chest Farming Runs Guide
Destiny Thorn Bounty Tips
Destiny Fast Leveling Guide
Destiny Atheon Hard Mode Guide
Destiny Xyor Solo Guide
Destiny Gear and Light Quick Guide
Destiny Titan Exotic Armor
Destiny Sunsinger Basic Guide
Destiny Grimoire Cards Bonus Effects List
Destiny Exotic Gun Previews
Destiny Materials Farming Guide
Destiny Xyor Killing Guide
Destiny VoG Beginner’s Quick Guide
Destiny Endgame Detailed Guide
Destiny Hunter Exotic Armor Choices
Destiny Patrol Mission Solo Grinding Guide
Destiny Vault of Glass Condensed Guide
Destiny Gunslinger Tips
Destiny Vault of Glass Tips and Tricks
Destiny Frequently Asked Questions
Destiny Leveling Up Guide
Destiny Crucible Beginner’s Guide
Destiny Ascendant Shards Basic Guide
Destiny Bounty Complete Guide
Destiny Weapon Mods Guide
Destiny Max Light Level and Raid Gear Guide
Destiny Solo Weekly Nightfall and Heroic Strike Guide
Destiny Newbie’s Guide to Strikes
Destiny Skull Modifiers List
Destiny Legendary Armor Guide
Destiny All Exotic Bounties Guide
Destiny Vault of Glass Tips and Guide
Destiny Impact vs Attack Analysis
Destiny Exotic Invective Shotgun Bounty Guide
Destiny Eye of a Gate Lord Solo Guide
Destiny Basic Overall Guide
Destiny Redeemable Codes List
Destiny Light Levels Guide
Destiny Ascendant Shard Farming and Lvl 30 Grind Guide
Destiny PvP Tips and Guide
Destiny Dead Ghosts and Golden Chests Guide
Destiny Trophy Guide
Destiny Vault of Glass Detailed Walkthrough
Destiny Crucible Tips and Tricks
Destiny Gunslinger Tips and Tricks
Destiny Hitting Level 26 Reliably Guide
Destiny Ishtar Sink Nightfall Guide
Destiny Bladedancer Tips and Tricks
Destiny Endgame Guide
Destiny Weapon Stats Guide
Destiny Sunsinger Tips and Analysis
Destiny Bubble Titan Guide
Destiny Exotic Hand Cannon Weapon Bounty Guide
Destiny Summoning Pits Nightfall Guide
Destiny Optimal Build for Nightfall and Raids
Destiny 100 Iron Per Hour Farming Run
Destiny Hunter In-Depth Guide
Destiny Post Level 20 Things To Do
Destiny Dead Ghosts Locations Guide
Destiny Level 20 Tips
Destiny Guns Rarity Information
Destiny Tips and Tricks
Destiny Vault of Glass Guide
Destiny Raid Gear and Rewards Guide
Destiny PvE Class Comparison Guide
Destiny Elemental and Shields Guide
Destiny PvP Crucible Strategy Guide
Destiny Sparrow Guide
Destiny Public Events Guide
Destiny Beating Devil Walker Nightfall Difficulty Guide
Destiny Hunter Bladedancer Blink Build Guide
Destiny Glimmer Farming Guide
Destiny Max Vanguard Marks in 3 Hours Guide
Destiny Factions Guide
Destiny Vanguard, Faction Rep and Vanguard Marks Guide
Destiny After Level 20 Guide
Destiny Fastest Reputation Farming Guide
Destiny All Farming Methods Guide