Warframe Uranus Sabotage Cache Locations Guide by ironfate9
Nobody likes hunting for caches in the Uranus Underwater Tileset. It’s huge, there are crates everywhere and the caches may be hiding in the most damning of spots.
I’ve decided to screenshot some cache locations as a guide to other players grinding this mission alongside me, with the hopes that you will find this useful. I APOLOGIZE IN ADVANCE IF THE PICTURES AREN’T CLEAR ENOUGH!
I have divided this guide into 2 main parts: BEFORE FLOODING and AFTER FLOODING.
Note: This guide is not 100% complete. I’m bound to have some missing cache locations. I’ll add them in when I find more!
These locations are before the main flooding room.
1ST & 2ND FREEFALL/LONG LIFT
UNDERWATER GEAR/ENGINE ROOM
MAIN FLOODING ROOM
Another cache can be found hidden in the ceiling. It’s VERY easy to miss. Check this gif out to see how to get there.
These locations are AFTER the main flooding room.
3RD FREEFALL/LONG LIFT
Sharkwing around this S-bend, and keep your eye out for this cache! P.S You can scan the sharks – they’re called Lanx.
A cache may be hiding waaaaay in a corner of the underwater map. To reach this area, you need to dive through a tunnel. (Which is obsured by the jet of water, near the blue player triangle.) This tunnel was near a moving white Grineer submarine in my playthrough – not sure if it is a permanent feature. If so, use it as a potential landmark.
Sharkwing through a long, long tunnel, and you might find a cache at the end!
UNDERWATER FAN CACHE
“In some underwater tilesets there will be pipes, head into them, you may need to shoot some fans and laser doors on the way through (you can’t destroy the fans, they’ll only stop moving temporarily), then head up into this small dead end room.”
GUNK ROOM CACHE
A cache can be found in the gunk! Don’t let the bright, slimy stuff deter you!
ICE CAVERN CACHE
A bit hard to find, remember to look up! Cache is here, up against a ledge!
SABOTAGE TUBE ROOM
A cache could be hiding underneath the right room where you inject the toxin to fight the Manic Bombard . You can hear it well enough, but you need to hop down a small hole! Alternatively, it can be found like this.
DEAD END GLASS ROOM
CRACKED GLASS ROOM CACHE
A cache can be found in this giant glass tube room. I would never have found this myself! Sneaky sneaky DE.
WHAT YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR
You’re grinding for Lightning Dash. Here’s proof that it can be done!
I wish you the best of luck running those Sabotage missions!
More Locations by lostguru
- Alternate Main Flooding Room cache
- Cracked Glass cache. There’s a room with a cracked glass panel. You can break it.
- Gunk room cache, there’s one in the nasty stuff. There’s also a hidden room with a window you can see into, where the entrance is behind a large grate held up by two small latches you need to shoot off (this causes the grate blocking the entrance to fall off). Haven’t had a cache spawn in there yet though.
- Alternate Sabotage Tube Room cache (above). The one underneath both tube consoles can appear on either side as well.
- Underwater S-bend cache #1 (not the dead end)
- Underwater S-bend cache #2 (the dead end, you can see this tunnel in the expanded map in the first S-bend video, it’s the one I already passed)
- Underwater Fan cache, in some underwater tilesets there will be pipes, head into them, you may need to shoot some fans and laser doors on the way through (you can’t destroy the fans, they’ll only stop moving temporarily), then head up into this small dead end room
- Saw you patch this in just now, but the Manic Bombard cache
Warframe Rolling 75% Damage Reduction Guide
Warframe Pre-Awakening History Guide
Warframe Uranus Sabotage Cache Locations Guide
Warframe Triton Core Farming Guide
Warframe Operation False Profit Easy Solo Guide
Warframe Velocitus Guide
Warframe Elytron Farming Survival Guide
Warframe Limbo Quest Guide
Warframe Ember Endgame Build Guide
Warframe Operation Gate Crash Guide
Warframe Orokin Derelicts Guide
Warframe Best Gear Per Level Guide
Warframe Material and Resource Guide
Warframe Soloing Every Boss Guide
Warframe Defeating The Stalker Guide
Warframe Braton Guide
Warframe Crafting Guide
Warframe Resources and Locations List
Warframe Nyx Guide
Warframe Gorgon Guide
Warframe Essential Beginner’s Tips
Warframe Farming and Progression Guide
Warframe Advanced Movement and Attacks Guide
Warframe New Player’s Tips
Warframe Mod System Beginner’s Guide
Warframe Free 50 Platinum Spending Guide
Warframe Hek Shotgun Damage Analysis
Warframe New Player’s Guide
Warframe System Alerts Guide
Warframe Beginner’s Guide
Warframe Hyena Boss Guide
Warframe Notifications for Non Smartphones Guide
Warframe Solo Outer Terminus Tactics Guide
Warframe Hard Combo Moves Guide
Warframe Speedrun Guide
Warframe Wall Running Guide
Warframe Backstory Lore Compilation
Warframe Melee Build Guide
Warframe Melee Weapon Types and Bonuses Guide
Warframe Primary Weapons Comparison
Warframe Mods and Artifacts List
Warframe Boss Locations and Drops List
Warframe Combo Moves Guide
Warframe Damage Mechanics Guide