Terra Battle Chaos Quick Guide by Raijinili
Rewards (or, “Why should I fight Chaos?”)
Chaos is a series of co-op battles <insert link to co-op guide>. The primary reward is Chaos, an eidolon, and Chaos’s upgrade items. Eidolons are summoned in co-op battles for damage and effects.
(I will refer to the battles as Chaos 1, Chaos 2, Chaos 3, and refer to the summon level as Chaos I, Chaos II, Chaos III.)
The first eidolon you should try to get is Chaos II (the upgraded Chaos). When summoned, Chaos II (not its real name) prevents enemies from acting for the next turn. This is very good and generally useful.
This is what you need to fight to complete Chaos:
– Chaos I: Beat the battle Chaos 1 for a 50% chance of recruit.
– Chaos II: Get three of the Chaos 1 item (Hierophant), and three of the Chaos 2 item (Tower).
– Chaos III: Get three of the Chaos 1 item (Hierophant), three of the Chaos 2 item (Tower), and three of the Chaos 3 item (Codex Runicus).
The chance of getting the rewards:
– Chaos 1: 30% chance of drop (expected 300 stamina for 6); 50% chance of recruit if you don’t have it.
– Chaos 2: 40% chance of drop (expected 375 stamina for 6)
– Chaos 3: 80% chance of drop (expected 150 stamina for 3)
Who to bring
Chaos is a capped fight, meaning that your units will be temporarily leveled down to the cap, and will lose higher-level skills.
– Chaos 1: Level 25
– Chaos 2: Level 45
– Chaos 3: Level 65
You want, with the following priority:
1. Anti-Darkness Capsules (more the merrier): Jennish, Pupropu, Ba’gunar
2. Paralysis cure and immunity (2-3 total; up to one per player): (Bonna, Kana)
3. Lightning damage: Samatha, Alika, Tiamat, Vajra
4. Heal All (about 2 to 4): Kuscah, Sorman, Rikken, Kana, R’zonand, Zeera
5. Other support and damage.
For Kana/Bonna, you want the Locomotion skill, and the Paralysis Ward skill. For Kana, equip Restorative Counter and HP+20% for maximum survivability.
You don’t want, with the following priority:
-3. (for Chaos 3) Fire and Ice. Chaos 3 resists these more than he does physical damage.
-2. Darkness. Chaos 2 resists it by a lot, and Chaos 3 is completely immune.
-1. Jaguna. It takes four Jaguna deaths to kill Chaos.
For team order: Put your Lightning melee attackers first, then the Lightning mages\, then the rest.
Chaos will launch “Portents”, indicating where he’ll attack next. Pay attention to which portent he announces.
– “Dark Portent”: Dark damage. It is much stronger in Chaos 3.
– “Bloody Portent”: Physical damage.
– “Silencing Portent”: Units in area will be unable to cast heal and status cure spells for two (three?) turns.
At about 2/3HP (Chaos 3) and 1/3HP (Chaos 2 and 3), Chaos will launch Perdition, a heavy Dark attack that also paralyzes.
The Eyes minion will paralyze units around it (area 1).
How to play
Chaos 2/3 can be double-pincered on the first turn. See, for example, this video.
Hopefully, your team brought capsules. Instead of running away from Dark Portent, you can chain capsules and capsule-creators to keep up the anti-darkness resistance.
Kill the Eyes minion if you can. Also, try to keep units away from it. Other than that, make lots of pincers, to build up PP.
When it’s not your turn: Tap tap tap, to charge the Summon bar.
Terra Battle Hunting Zone Drop Data
Terra Battle Skill Boost Gain Guide
Terra Battle Chaos Quick Guide
Terra Battle 20-1 Farming Guide
Terra Battle Best Item Farming Locations
Terra Battle The Last Story Detailed Perfect Fate Guide
Terra Battle The Last Story Perfect Fate Ending Guide
Terra Battle The Last Story Guide