Bloodborne Gem Max Ranges List by Chained_Icarus
Max Gem ranges are as follows
- Odd Bloodtinge: +1 to +93.8 Blood Attack.
- Odd Arcane: +1 to +93.8 Arcane Attack.
- Odd Fire: +1 to +93.8 Fire Attack.
- Odd Bolt: +1 to +93.8 Bolt Attack.
- Odd Tempering: +0.6 to +56.3 physical attack.
- Adept: +0.4% to +33.8% Thrust/Blunt attack. (See Note Below)
- Bloodtinge: +0.4% to +33.8% Blood Attack. (See Note 2 Below)
- Arcane: +0.3% to +28.1% Arcane Attack. (See Note 3 Below)
- Fire: +0.3% to 28.1% Fire Attack. (See Note 3 Below)
- Bolt: +0.3% to +28.1% Bolt Attack. (See Note 3 Below)
- Tempering: +0.3% to 28.1% Physical Attack. (See Note 4 Below)
- Nourishing: +0.3% to 24.4% ALL Attack types.
- Heavy: +0.3 to +28.1 Strength scaling. (Phys damage ONLY)
- Sharp: +0.3 to +28.1 Skill scaling. (Phys damage ONLY)
- Warm: +0.3 to +28.1 Bloodtinge scaling.
- Beasthunter: +0.4% to 33.8% vs Beasts. (Stacks MULTIPLICATIVE. So max is 139%. Can be a negative)
- Cold: +0.3 to +28.1 Arcane Scaling.
- Kinhunter: +0.4% to +33.8% vs Kin. (Stacks MULTIPLICATIVE. So max is 139%. Can be a negative)
- Murky: +0.2 to +18.7 Slow Poison build-up.
- Dirty: +0.2 to 18.7 Rapid Poison build-up.
- Finestrike: +0.4% to +37.5% to counterhits (“open” enemies)
- Radiant: -0.1% to -9.4% Stamina Costs. (Can be a negative effect)
- Striking: +0.4% to 37.5% Charge Attack Damage (PHYSICAL DAMAGE ONLY)
- Pulsing: +0.5 to +5.6 HP per second. Stacks with Left Hand gem.
- Lethal: +0.2% to +18.8% Regain per hit.
- Dense: +0.4 to +37.5 Durability. As a NEGATIVE, it’s -2 to -187.5.
- Fool (physical): +0.4% to +35.6% physical attack at full HP.
- Fool (all): 0.3% to 30% all damage at full HP.
- Poorman (physical): +0.4% to +37.5% physical attack at >30% HP.
- Poorman (All): +0.3% to +31.9% ALL damage at >30% HP.
Note 1: Thrust/Blunt attack (Adept) gems have 0 effect on elemental damage. At all. HOWEVER, the Chikage’s blood attacks DO. The Transformed Dashing R2 WILL benefit from Thrust.
Note 2: With fully stacked Bloodtinge, the Reiterpallasch and Rifle Spear’s gunshots will surpass almost every other firearm in the game (sans Bone Marrow Ash).
Note 3: Reiterpallasch’s bullets will change from blood to the elemental damage of these gems if equipped.
Note 4: While it says physical, it DOES affect the blood damage of the Transformed Chikage.Other Bloodborne Articles
Bloodborne Arcane Build In-Depth Guide
Bloodborne Beast and Kin Bonus Damage List
Bloodborne Complete Map
Bloodborne Complete Quest Triggers List
Bloodborne Boss Weaknesses List
Bloodborne Gem Max Ranges List
Bloodborne Discovery and Drop Quality Analysis
Bloodborne Easy Blade of Mercy Guide
Bloodborne Best Blood Gems Farming Guide
Bloodborne Gem Farming Guide
Bloodborne Easily Missed NPC Quest Actions
Bloodborne Blood Starved Beast Comprehensive Guide
Bloodborne Attribute Scaling Calculation
Bloodborne Getting a Blood Rock Guide
Bloodborne Boss Tips
Bloodborne Blood Starved Beast Guide
Bloodborne Killing One Reborn Safely Guide
Bloodborne Killing Rom Safely Guide
Bloodborne Full Game Quest Checklist
Bloodborne Chalice Dungeon FAQ
Bloodborne PvP Trends Guide
Bloodborne Beasts and Kin Guide
Bloodborne Warlock Arcane Build Guide
Bloodborne Co-op Chalice Dungeons Guide