LoL Spending Your First 18K IP Guide by evilgamemaster
Firstly, let’s establish the premise here.
- The guide is for beginners who are just starting out in LOL or just reached level 30 who are wondering what to spend with their IP.
- This guide is a no-frills approach at maximising 18K IP in developing a player and teaching him/her basics about LOL.
To start: Runes
9 AD Marks (205 each only) 9 Armor Seals (205 each only) 9 Magic Resist Glyphs (205 each only) 3 AD Quints (1075 each only)
Total = 8610 IP only. That’s all the runes you need. Remember this is the no frills version. I’ll explain why later.
Buy these champions:
Mundo – Top (can be played jungle)
Udyr – Jungle (can be played top)
Annie – Mid (can be played sp)
Caitlyn – Adc
Morgana – Sp (can be played mid)
- tl;dr, last hit, tank and get out.
- You will learn how to play a tank. And if you like playing Mundo, you can buy more tanks!
- Mundo is resourceless (almost, everything he does costs health)
- Mundo’s E makes last hitting easy.
- You learn to buy tank items as these are the only relevant items for you. You will learn to soak damage and run out (hopefully before you die.)
- You can play him as a jungler.
- You will learn skillshots with him. His skillshots have low cost and low cooldown. Landing his skillshots consecutively rewards you. There is minimal penalty for missing his skillshots.
- All in all a very forgiving champion.
- tl;dr, decision, gank, farm
- The most important thing to learn as a jungler is decision making. As Udyr, since you have no ultimates or skillshots, that will be only thing you need to do the whole game. Pure decision making.
- As a jungler, he can go 21/9/0 or /0/21/9. You can play him two different styles (aggressive tiger ganker or phoenix feral flamer). This is a champion where you can even learn two distinctly forms of jungling.
- You can be Trick2g wannabe. j/k
- tl;dr, last hit, harass and initiate/all in.
- You learn how to last hit with your free spell.
- You learn how to abuse your 625 range and harass the shit out of the other midlaner. Unless she is Caitlyn. Remember those multipurpose AD runes you got?
- You counter Yasuo
- You learn spell rotations.
- Press E and win any trade. If they even come close enough to trade autos that is.
- You will practice the most important skill as a mid-laner: THE LEVEL 6 FLASH ALL IN. She is the best laner for you to develop your instincts as a mid-laner. You also learn to initiate too.
- tl;dr, last hit, position and poke
-You have the longest range in the game (short of some exceptions). Hence you will have the easiest laning phase for last hitting.
- Want to learn to trade as ADC? Practice trading with Caitlyn when you see your rifle glowing.
- You can learn to poke with your Q. Or escape with your E.
- As Caitlyn, late game just learn to position and dps the enemy down.
- You have the safest laning phase of any ADC in LOL. Just lay cupcakes and farm. Trade with shiny rifle.
- tl;dr, snare, pool and initiate/all in
- You practice skillshots!
- If you land your snare, you can follow up with a pool and maybe a kill.
- You learn how to do flash, initiation and hourglass.
- You learn how to shield your ADC.
- You can play her Mid too.
LoL Leaguecraft 101 Summaries
LoL How To Un-tilt Yourself Guide
LoL Vi Advanced Tips and Tricks
LoL Jungler Korea Challenger/Master Builds
LoL Marksmen Korea Challenger/Master Builds
LoL Top Lane Korea Challenger/Master Builds
LoL Support’s Guide
LoL Lane Micro Decisions Guide
LoL Jungle In-Depth Guide for Any Elo
LoL Playing Against Vlad Guide
LoL Ziggs Stop Your Team From Being Snowballed Guide
LoL Riven Combos and Animation Cancelling Guide
LoL Ranked 5s Beginner’s Guide
LoL Map Pressure and Control Guide
LoL AP Ezreal Guide
LoL How to Carry as Support
LoL Roaming as Support Guide
LoL Being A Good Shot Caller Guide
LoL Escaping Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Guide
LoL Miss Fortune In-Depth Guide
LoL Sion Matchups Guide
LoL Rammus Top Guide
LoL Udyr In-Depth Guide
LoL Improving Map Awareness Guide
LoL Graves In-Depth Guide
LoL Caitlyn In-Depth Guide
LoL Olaf Diamond Guide
LoL Yorick Guide
LoL Pro Riven Combos Guide
LoL Banner of Command Guide
LoL Wukong Solo Top Lane Guide
LoL Tryndamere Diamond II Guide
LoL Anti Heimerdinger Tips and Counters
LoL Azir Guide
League of Legends Vi Diamond Guide
LoL Vayne In-Depth Guide
LoL ADC Role Tips
LoL Trading in Lane Guide
LoL Wukong Jungle Guide
LoL Alistar Jungle Guide
LoL Jungling Fundamentals Guide
LoL Top Laner Warding Guide
LoL Zz’Rot Portal Top Lane Guide
LoL Carrying Yourself to Diamond Guide
LoL Skarner Jungle Guide
LoL Climbing SoloQ Guide
LoL Counterjungling Guide
LoL Cho’gath Jungle Guide
LoL Jungler When To Help Laners Guide
LoL Teemo Beginner’s Guide
LoL Improving in SoloQ Guide
LoL Nocturne Mechanics Guide
LoL Shaco Teamfighting Guide
LoL Zac Top Lane Guide
LoL Improving in Ranked Fives Guide
LoL Vayne Quick Guide
LoL Elixir of Ruin Tip
LoL Season 5 Jungle Guide
LoL Blitzcrank Carrying Guide
LoL Carrying with Support Guide
LoL Gnar Top Lane Guide
LoL ADC Lane Management Tips
LoL Fizz Guide
LoL Developing Mechanics Guide
LoL How to Win Guide
LoL Vi Tips and Tricks
LoL Champion Select Basic Guide
LoL Shot Calling Guide
LoL Win with a Sightstone Guide
LoL High Elo Marksman Guide
LoL Ranked and Midlane Tips
LoL Vi Jungle Guide
LoL Jarvan IV Jungle Guide
LoL Rek’Sai Jungle Guide
LoL Improving Any Champion Guide
LoL Twisted Fate Jungle Guide by Kikis
LoL Lux Support Guide
League of Legends Kikis Jungle TF Rune Page
LoL New Jungle Strategies
LoL Jungle Tier List
LoL Jungle Nautilus Guide
LoL New Jungle Guide
LoL Rune Pages Quick Guide
LoL Improving Your Skill Guide
LoL Ziggs Quick Guide
LoL Malzahar Guide
LoL Janna In-Depth Guide
LoL Soraka Health Regen Sustain Guide
LoL Singed Quick Guide
LoL Rammus Jungle Guide
LoL Bot Lane 10 Common Mistakes
LoL Soraka Diamond 1 Guide
LoL How To Play When Losing
LoL Bottom Lane Dynamics Guide
LoL AP Varus Guide
LoL Carrying as Support Guide
LoL Bot Lane Matchups Diamond Support Guide
LoL Spending Your First 18K IP Guide
LoL Ryze Tips
LoL Bronze to Gold Guide
LoL Bans Quick List
LoL Veigar Tips
LoL Ascension Mode Tips
LoL Ascension Guide
LoL Blue Ezreal Guide
LoL Top 5 AD Carries Guide
LoL Top 5 Supports Guide
LoL Gnar Top Line Tips and Tricks
LoL Jungling Beginner’s Guide
LoL Correct Approach to Bans Guide
LoL Bush Control for Supports Guide
LoL Champions Summary List
LoL Feral Jungle Yi Guide
LoL Climbing Ranked in 5v5 Teams Guide
LoL Ability to Max List
LoL Teamfighting as Support Guide
LoL Riven Skill Order Tips
LoL AD Carry Basic Guide
LoL Feral Flare Fastest Route Guide
LoL Jungling Guide
LoL Warding Guide
LoL Warwick Diamond 1 Guide
League of Legends Starting Item Choices Guide
League of Legends Top Lane Guide
League of Legends Tips to Escape Bronze and Silver
League of Legends Machine Gun Lulu Guide
League of Legends Bottom Lane Tips
League of Legends Gold Rank Guide
League of Legends Silver Rank Guide
League of Legends Bronze Rank Guide
League of Legends Jungle Shaco Guide
League of Legends Roaming as Support Guide
League of Legends Maokai Guide
League of Legends Support Tips
League of Legends Thresh Top AD Guide
League of Legends Riven Basic Guide
League of Legends Elise Builds Guide
League of Legends Support Guide
League of Legends Jungling Basic Guide
League of Legends Twisted Fate Basic Guide
League of Legends Basic Mechanics Guide
League of Legends Minions In-depth Guide
League of Legends Lee Sin Tips
League of Legends Nidalee Top Lane Guide
League of Legends Yasuo Guide
League of Legends Picks and Bans Guide
League of Legends Ideal Masteries Pages Guide
League of Legends Ideal Rune Pages Guide
League of Legends Common Questions
League of Legends Acronyms and Terms Glossary
League of Legends Most Efficient Runes for Maximum DPS
League of Legends Vayne Season 4 Guide
League of Legends Get Out of Bronze and Silver Guide
League of Legends How to be Successful Guide
League of Legends Free RP through Bing Rewards Guide
League of Legends Pro Tips Compilation
When to Build Health, Armor or Magic Resistance? – League of Legends
League of Legends Competitive Rune Analysis and Ranking Guide
League of Legends Disable Skill Shot Arrow Targeting Thingy!
League of Legends Champion Interaction
Singed 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
LeBlanc 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Poppy 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Ryze 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
League of Legends Primary Runes List
Kennen 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Sion 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Blitzcrank 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Kog’Maw 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Cho’Gath 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Master Yi 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Evelynn 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Veigar 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Mordekaiser 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Ashe 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends