Path of Exile Flicker Ninja CI Build (Hardcore) by snofox
First of all, this build is not for the feint of heart. This is an all-in or nothing melee build with block and regen as the main source of tankiness. With that being said: this is by far the most fun I’ve had with any build in PoE! In fact it is so fun that when I ripped my last shadow before completing the build (around 65), I relevelled the exact same build for a second chance..
Videos, pictures and FAQ:
Mine map straight through to boss (no invaders in video) (Level 72 map with more magic monsters and monsters cannot be stunned)
Offense and Defense stats:
I started planning out this build after watching old youtube videos with crazy flicker strike cchaining. It looked so badass and nauseating that I had to try making it work in hardcore/invasion. In my first attempt I got shockstacked and gibbed by an invader, but the second one is still going strong in 72+ maps!
How do you level with flicker?
– You don’t. I levelled both of my shadows using temp life nodes and searing bond / ST.
How much currency do I need to make this work?
– To get started and clear Docks the ninja-way, you just need some ES gear and a decent dagger with crit. I used a 15c dagger until I could affort Bino’s. I could do 70 maps with that setup, but it felt a lot less safe than I do with Bino’s.
Why Zealot’s Oath?
– Since most of the good shield nodes is in the Templar area anyways, and we get armor/ES nodes in the Marauder-area, ZO is an awesome way to circumvent the leech nerfs with Bino’s OP Life regen ability.
How suicidal is this build?
– With armor, topaz, ruby and sapphire flasks and 65/50ish block/spellblock paired with 600ish ES regen + around the same from life leech over time you should be fine in most situations. Hesitation is the number one killer – just flicker on and make sure to have enough mana/charges and you should be fine.
Which invaders can I kill safely?
– I usually kill most invaders, except:
• Evocata Apocalyptica
• Ossecati, Boneshaper
• Haviri, Vaal Metalsmith
Pros and Cons
• You get to look like a badass ninja
• Fairly good survivability
• Impressive solo clear speeds
• Instant max ES with every kill
• You move quicker than most mobs can aim
• You can just hold down a button to clear an entire map
• You get to look like a badass ninja
• Some mana problems without 6-link
• If you run out of charges in the middle of a scary pack, you’re in trouble
• Stuns can be a problem when you get hit hard
• Bosses can be troublesome if there are no adds
• Trying to focus while flickering around can give you a pretty bad headache / make you seasick..
• Party play is not really viable, since you need to lasthit to keep your charges up.
4link is enough to get started, 5l is enough to clear 72+ maps extremely quickly, 6l is optimal, either to increase dps or add quality mana leech.
The tree is fairly flexible. This is approximately how your tree should look at..
24 (Searing bond): https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYADkgRliQ8JpUnqUlRUEJVS1ptYqxte3C7cNV_xow2nWOdqqIupLGnXLQ4tUjAUdVP1p3ed-OE5Rnljvv1
40 (Still Searing bond): https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABH4FtQzyDkgRlhXwGtsbrR6BJDwmlSepNj06WD3iPs9I7klRS41QQlFHVUtabWKsbXtw1X_GhxmIa4w2jb-dY52qoi6ksaXLp1y0OLTFt9O95sBRwuzVT9ad18ved-OE5Rnljvlj-_X_HA==
60 (Respeccing into CI, equipping flicker/CI gear): https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0FtQzyDkgRlhXXFr8a2xutHNweGh6BKCoo-iy_MFQ2PTyOPeI-z0cGSO5LjVFHVmNW6lb1V8lfanBScFZwu3DVeK5943_Ghq6H24hCiGuNv5AbkyeX0JlXmhOdo6XLpn-nNLGztAy0xbVIt9O4k7k-uXy95sBRwcXC7MNt037XhtfL227b1OOE6f7quutj6-7sGO1B8-r5Y_yr_xz_kw==
80 (Ready to equip Bino’s): https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0FtQzyDkgRlhXXFr8XLxpsGtsbrRzcHRQeGh6BJIsoKij6KU8svzBUNj062DyOPeI-z0cGSO5LjU3YUUdV1lZjVupW9VfJX2pk53BScFZwfXC7cNV4rny7feN_xoBWgKSGrofbiEKIa4x2jb-PRpAbkyeX0JlXmhOdo52upcumf6cIpzSxs7QMtMW1SLfTuJO5Pr3mwFHBxcLsw23TfteG18vbbtvU44TkIuq662Pr7uwY7DjtQfPd8-r3wflj-tL8q_8c_5M=
91 (Build “complete”): https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABX0FtQx9DPIOSBB_EZYV1xa_Fy8aMhpsGtsbrRzcHRQeGh6BJIsoKijFKPopTyy_MFQ2PTrYPI494j7PRwZI7kuNTDVN2E99UUdRYFXWVmNW6lb1V8lfamTncFJwVnB9cLtw1XiufLt943_GgFaApIauh9uIQohrjHaNv49GkBuTJ5fQmVeaE52jna6ly6Z_pwinNLGztAy0xbVIt9O4k7k-uXy95sBRwcXC7MNtxp7TfteG18vbbtvU44TkIun-6rrrY-vu7BjsOO1B877z3fPq98H5Y_rS_Kv_HP-T
Is the Shadow the best/only option?
Probably. You could do ranger or even scion, but that would require some tweaking, maybe even IR could be worked into the build. As is, the tightest build is with a Shadow start.
Normal – Kill all.
Cruel – Kill all.
Merc – Help Kraytyn for +1 frenzy charge or kill all
Path of Exile Getting Rich in Temp Leagues Guide
Path of Exile Map Rotations Guide
Path of Exile Economics Guide
Path of Exile Endgame in 12 Hours Guide
Path of Exile Templar Multicharge Discharger Build
Path of Exile Ranger Molten Strike Crit Dagger Build
Path of Exile Explosive Arrow Marauder Endgame Build
Path of Exile Low Level Dueling (LLD) Guide
Path of Exile Flicker Ninja CI Build (Hardcore)
Path of Exile 10 Frenzy Dodge Ranger Guide
Path of Exile Casual Player’s Guide
Path of Exile Item Mod Max Values List
Path of Exile Witch Support Summoner Guide
Path of Exile Witch Hardcore Pure Summoning Guide
Path of Exile Ranger Melee Dual Wield Guide
Path of Exile Ranger Hardcore Immortal Speed Build Guide
Path of Exile Shadow Cold Caster Build Guide
Path of Exile Witch Fire Summoner Guide
Path of Exile Witch Double Arc Totem Summoner Build Guide
Path of Exile Marauder Bow Build Guide
Path of Exile Ranger Dual Wield Sword Build
Path of Exile Duelist DW Blood Tank Build Guide
Path of Exile Duelist Hardcore Racing Guide
Path of Exile Kripp Wand Templar Build Guide
Path of Exile Marauder 2H Leap Slam Guide
Path of Exile Witch Arc Summoner Build Guide
Path of Exile Quests List and Guide
Path of Exile Marauder Melee Comprehensive Guide
Path of Exile Marauder 2X Axe Guide
Path of Exile Shadow Dual Wand Build Guide
Path of Exile Duelist DW Frenzy and Cleave Build
Path of Exile Gameplay FAQ
Path of Exile Frostfire Witch Build Guide
Path of Exile Beginner’s FAQ
Path of Exile Loot Guide
Path of Exile Witch Cold Crit Build Guide
Path of Exile Witch Fire Mage Build Guide
Path of Exile Chaoscloud Shadow Archer Build Guide
Path of Exile Shadow Elemental Bow Build Guide
Path of Exile Shadow High Dmg Sample Build Guide
Path of Exile Ranger Beginner’s Build Advice and Tips
Path of Exile Marauder Ground Slam Build Guide
Path of Exile Witch Double Totem Build Guide
Path of Exile Witch Basic Caster Build Guide
Path of Exile Witch Ethereal Knives Crit Build
Path of Exile Templar EB Lightning Build Guide
Path of Exile Templar Elemental Equilibrium Bow Build
Path of Exile Shadow CI Crit Dagger Build
Path of Exile Orb Values Guide
Path of Exile Game Mechanics Guide
Path of Exile Recipes List and Guide
Path of Exile Crafting Resource Guide
Path of Exile Duelist Smiter Aura Build Guide
Path of Exile Duelist DW Racing Guide
Path of Exile Duelist 2H Sweep Build Guide
Path of Exile Ranger Elemental Bow Build
Path of Exile Quest Gem Reward List
Path of Exile Weapon Elemental Damage Witch Guide
Path of Exile Ranger Fast Farm Elemental Bow Build
Path of Exile Templar Tank Caster Build Guide
Path of Exile Ice Witch Build Guide