Arcane Legends Farming Elite Shuyal with Rogue by Zeus
Just hit L36 cap and are looking how to earn money? Or someone who is looking for a new way to earn money? Whatever reasons may be, farming elite shuyal is a very efficient way to work towards mythic and arcane items!
I am not going to elaborate too much on gear as there are many good options out there. I am sure, by now, anyone who is running L36 knows which versions of gear are best suited towards their class.
If not, the basic format is:
• Sorcerer: Int/Str, with the majority of stat points in gear allocated for intelligence.
• Rogue: Dex/Int, with the majority of stat points in gear allocated for dexterity.
• Warrior: Str/Int, with the majority of stat points in gear allocated for strength.
Note: Always, always, always, wear a leprechaun amulet for the boss. If you can refrain from wearing it the entire run, please do so as it really hinders performance! There is NO such thing as “I can afford to lose the stats”. I would recommend wearing it while the boss is at 5-10% health to help minimize deaths. If there is a warrior in your party, wait for him to use his Horn of Renew & quickly switch while under the shield protection.
Well, honestly, there are a variety of builds you could go with, but below is the build that I have found most efficient.
• 5/5 Aimed Shot
• 4/5 Veil (Excluding the Exploding Upgrade)
• 4/5 Traps (No Combustion Upgrade)
• 5/5 Noxious Bolt
• 3/5 Int
• 4/5 Str
• 5/5 Dex
• 5/5 Damage
V. Theoretical Party*:
• Party #1: 1 Warrior, 1 Mage, 2 Rogues (Least Deaths)
• Party #2: 2 Mages, 2 Rogues (Quickest)
Now, why damage over crit? Well, trust me, as there are many high level mobs
in Shuyal, you will need all the damage you can get. The way that you will be using this build will not have you rely on critical hits as it is most efficient without it.
VI. What to Lead With:
1. Set up your traps
2. Set up your veil (preferably some distance from the traps)
3. Start applying charged Noxious Bolt to mobs
4. Apply Aimed Shot whenever possible
VII. What to Charge:
• Noxious Bolt
VIII. How to Effectively Use:
• Noxious Bolt: See quote below:
The purpose of this one is to inform fellow Nox Bolt users on the proper player positioning to untilize in order to get the maximum effectiveness out of the subject skill’s damage capabilities. I like to call it “The Nox Bolt Box”. The tipical bow user’s basic tac is to first: “Don’t get hit, stay on the outside” and second: “Circle the mob to keep the agro rotating”. The Pro’s tac is first: ……thats another thread. Back on topic, the key to Nox is NOT to circle the mob while releasing the skill, but rather looking at the area around the mob as a “box”. Releasing a charged Nox on the four equal sides of the mob insures the DoT stacks on every enemy. If you circle, you run the risk of impacting the same group due to skill cool down time vs average player movement speed. During testing, the only exception to this tech are those very dense mobs from “pro pulls” in areas such as Leet Lost Mage Mine. In those cases you’re going to have to get on the inside for one release to keep the whole mob bleeding those red numbers. So, Charge, STOP, release, cycle through other skills on your way to the other side of the box…repeat. This is effective if you have at least one other skill that has a two sec cool down…which we all should have…AS of course. Veil, RS, Traps…etc can be worked in…with practice. Remember, “If it feels uncomfortable, then you’re prob on to something” (;
• Trap: Set it up where you expect mobs to gather before you start fighting. Make sure to reapply often.
• Veil: Set away from the mobs, as grouped up, these mobs are very dangerous and WILL result in a party wipe if there is no tank.
• Aimed Shot: Use this skill to take out the most dangerous mobs first. The ones that I would classify as most dangerous are wolves and mages.
IX. How to Fight Boss(es):
1. Run away from the green circle
2. Charge noxious bolt on the skeletons that follow you.
3. They will stop attacking when their health reaches half.
4. Once they are all frozen, shield will drop. At that point, do as much damage to the boss as possible.
5. Repeat steps #1-4 until boss is dead.
1. Stay away from purple pools of death.
2. Kill blue mages whenever possible.
3. Kill boss when steps 1 & 2 are completed.
1. Do not stay on red spots, so constantly move.
2. Kill Mages
3. Kill Overgrowth while constantly moving.
CAUTION: If you stand still on the red spots, it will heal the boss in considerable chunks of HP. If you get stunned, SPAM your potions.
1. Clear map of some enemies till Krom spawns.
2. Find Krom! He can spawn anywhere in the map.
3. Lead him to a statue, as that statue will remove his bubble.
4. Kill him while statue removes bubble.
CAUTION: There will be times where the statue degrades over time. If this happens and the statue is destroyed, move Krom to the next closest statue.
1. Stay away from red-zones.
2. Kill before he enrages.
Use stun pet to stun him. This is especially effective if he has stunned you.
X. Tips & Tricks:
• Always, always, always charge noxious bolt if you are farming elite shuyal. Aimed shot is not nearly as reliable as a charged noxious bolt as the armor level of these mobs are very very very high leveled.
• When charging noxious bolt, run in a circle outside of the grouped up mob.
• Using a movement boosting pet will help you build up Noxious Bolt bleed damage.
• Never drop your bombs over where you set your traps. The bombs is for YOU to stand in, so if you place it over where you are grouping mobs, it defeats the purpose. Trust me, these are not mobs that you will want to be fighting up close.
• Remember, you WILL need at least one rogue to properly take out the bosses. Without a rogue, you will be working at chipping away a boss’s health for a long time.
• * = See Tips & Tricks section
• Int = Intelligence
• Dex = Dexterity
• Str = Strength
Ashral Heart Elite.
Ashral shards drop here.
Wraith Heart Elite
Architect helms drop here
Forest Breach Elite
Architect pylons drop here.
Forest of Shades Elite
Architect blades drop here.
Undim fields elite
Architect quills drop here.
Ashral Tower Elite
Architect armors drop here.
Archon rings drop from any of the above maps.
Puzzleboxes drop from any of the above maps.
Locked Grand Crate of the Watch
Elite golden puzzlebox
Elite Silver Puzzlebox
Elite Copper Puzzlebox
Arcane Legends How to Fight in the Arena Guide
Arcane Legends Farming Elite Shuyal with Rogue
Arcane Legends XP Needed To Level
Arcane Legends Beastmaster Title Guide
Arcane Legends Making Money Through Merching
Arcane Legends Gleipnir Amulet Guide
Arcane Legends Alargan Complete Guide
Arcane Legends Crates Strategy Guide
Arcane Legends Trading and Farming Guide
Arcane Legends Tarlok Gems Additional Stats Guide
Arcane Legends Speed Leveling Kraag Tomb 4 Guide
Arcane Legends How to Tank Elite Maps Guide
Arcane Legends Farming Guide
Arcane Legends Creating Solo Party Guide
Arcane Legends Legendary Elite Gear Distribution
Arcane Legends Samael In Depth Analysis
Arcane Legends Upgrading Mythic Helm Guide
Arcane Legends Egg Loot Locations Guide
Arcane Legends Rogue’s Guide to Elite Tindirin
Arcane Legends Choosing Pet for Rogues Guide
Arcane Legends How to Do Platinum Offers Guide
Arcane Legends Respec Stat Points Guide
Arcane Legends Making Gold Guide
Arcane Legends NPC Locations and Pictures
Arcane Legends Currency Guide
Arcane Legends Founder’s Equipment List
Arcane Legends Vanity Banner Guide
Arcane Legends Guilds Basic Guide
Arcane Legends Pets and Abilities Guide
Arcane Legends Map XP Guide
Arcane Legends Hauntlet Fast Run Guide
Arcane Legends Promo Codes List
Arcane Legends Merchanting Guide
Arcane Legends Sorcerer DPS Rotation Guide
Arcane Legends Basic Gameplay Information
Arcane Legends Warrior Builds Guide
Arcane Legends Rogue Builds Guide
Arcane Legends Warrior Pure Elite Tank Build
Arcane Legends Rogue Budget Comprehensive Guide
Arcane Legends Legendary Items Guide
Arcane Legends Quests List
Arcane Legends Titles and Achievements Guide
Arcane Legends Rogue PvP Guide
Arcane Legends Warrior Basic Guide
Arcane Legends Rogue Boss Hunt Build
Arcane Legends Sorcerer Mage Builds Guide
Arcane Legends Sorcerer Basic Guide
Arcane Legends Leveling Up Zero Death Guide
Arcane Legends Common Scams To Watch Out For
Arcane Legends Boss Tips and Strategies Guide
Arcane Legends Skills Complete List
Arcane Legends Chat Codes List
Arcane Legends Kraag Tombs Guide
Arcane Legends Warrior PvE Builds Guide