League of Legends Get Out of Bronze and Silver Guide by WhoopYaBrain
Right now, I played almost 2000+ normal games plus above 400+ ranked games and I would like to share my “knowledge” about how to climb out of Bronze or Silver. I will tell you guys some specific tips for each role of the game aswell as tips for League of Legends in general. I am a Support Main, which is because of I dont trust my skill in other roles (except top) and not a lot of other people want to play this role.
TIPS FOR SOLO QUEUE
- Never ever try something new in a ranked game; This should be a really obvious thing to everyone
- Never play ranked games without a steady connection; I usually use Teamspeak to check my ping. It gets displayed in the lower right corner of teamspeak client
- Take your time for rankeds; Seriously, be aware of how long league games can last and make enough space for endure your trip to Soloqueue
- Never rage. Most people think, it’s obvious that you should point out mistakes others made, but don’t do it in an inappropriate way; e.g.: “Your fuckin build sucks, everyone know graves should build BT before Bortk” ; try stuff like this: “Hey Graves, I really don’t know about botrk start, why not BT instead ?”
- Only play roles you are capable of playing (or atleast not feeding); ranked is not fun for most people. But winning is fun for everyone. Noone likes trolls. Everyone should focus on their qualities, not on their “picking mood”
- Ping the shit out of your “missing” button.
- Be able to adjust your item builds to current situations
- Don’t waste your junglers time. Ping them away if you consider your enemy’s lane warded
- Never die trying to save someone if you are not 100% sure you will get them out of there alive.
Tips for Toplane:
- No.1 Rule for Toplaners (IMO): Toplane is an island. Dont expect any help. Be able to trade in lane. Be able to endure being ganked 24/7 and hope your team gets something done on the other end of the map.
- People mostly expect toplaners to go tanky. If you don’t like the tanky style of playing league, consider going into the jungle. Otherwise be really good at splitpushing
- Splitpushing: It is necessary in the kit of a toplaner. Remember the interview after the one game of TSM ? Dyrus said: “It’s was a nice 4v4 game. I played shyvana and pressed W, it was a lot of fun”. Toplaners have to be able to apply pressure and keep people busy. If you lure 3 enemies to your position and you kill one of them or you escape it was really worth it (as long as your team knows how to attack towers as 4).
- Always ward your damn toplane. You got that free trinket ward, don’t you? Try to remember gank paths of certain champions or imagine how they would have to gank to be successful in that moment of the game.
Tips for Jungle: (I don’t main jungle, but from what I have seen, these are most common mistakes)
- Never use your smite randomly if dragon of baron could be contested
- If your toplane is losing and probably raging at you, because he died 3 times due to not warding his goddamn river or because he is bad, it is a very bad decision to help him if the enemy toplaner could get a double kill of from that
- Timers. God damn timers.
- Watch the enemy junglers level to know how powerful their smite is
Tips for midlane: (same as by the tips for jungle, I don’t main this)
- Match your item start with the skillset or playstyle of the enemy midlaner. If you are not ranged, consider starting with more consumables.
- Be able to roam. If you are playing a “not so good roaming champ” , such as ryze or xerath, you should always try to punish other enemy midlaners roaming. If you are not fast enough to help your sidelanes ASAP or you notice your enemy’s roaming too late, don’t waste time to follow them. Punish roaming by taking objectives.
Tips for Support:
- Learn how to ward and when to ward. Never leave your AD carry without your protection.
- Be able to harras aswell. Autoattacks from support hurt aswell.
- Never build damage. If you are winning 40:10 because enemies don’t want to surrender, then okay, get that rabadons. If not, stay a support.
- Be aware of the map. This is the biggest role for the support. Not only warding gives you the advantage of being able where the enemy is, look at the others lanes aswell. It’s like you are driving and want to take a turn. Don’t only watch what is in front of you, look in the mirrors to check if noone is in trouble to get rolled over from you.
- Encourage your teammates to buy wards. You are limited to 4 wards. Make sure to place them and tell the others friendly to put there trinkets down when they are up.
- Change your yellow trinket (if you start with it) after gettin the normal sighstone.
Tips for AD Carry:
- Be able to kite. Learn the different ways of how to autoattack. Sidestepping is essentially for not being a burden to the tanks in your team.
- Know what different ad carries need to build. Vayne is a botrk adc, Graves is a BT adc.
- Consider buying resistences early in the game. No, not after 20 minutes into the game (unless enemy midlaners is fed). Getting a QSS (Quicksilversash) can get you out of sticky situation and your supporter doesn’t have to waste his Mikaels for saving your butt.
- Health > Last hits; 1 lasthit estimates 20 gold. 100 health points cost 35 gold (health potion).
- Know how to last hit. Turn of this automatic attacks in options. 2 Towershots for full health melee minions, autoattack-towershot-autoattack for caster minions.
- Attack the closest target in a teamfight. If you can land attacks onto the squishies of the enemy team, its great, but gettin yourself in danger is not worth it. With Last Whisper you can consider to even attack enemy’s toplaner, as long as you get free damage done.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post and I hope it helped a little bit. Constructive critic will be added later on!
- BlueWarder added the fact, that before you should push as 5, remember pushing side lanes to bbe not at risk of a splitpush. Also after taking an inhibitor, try to maintain pressure, by simply pressuring other objective, such as the towers of other lanes, aswell as dragon of baron.
Minion-control is huge.
- I forgot on of my mindset things: IF YOU DIE, IT IS ALWAYS YOUR FAULT ; This sounds harsh, but you can apply it onto any situation. You died because of 3 people coming at you in there jungle ? Guess you didn’t check for enough vision or knowlegde of enemy position. You died in a 1v1 in lane? Guess you took to much creep damage or underestimated enemy, it was truly not your junglers fault. The point in league is not to point out what others do wrong, but more what you did wrong.
LoL Jungler Korea Challenger/Master Builds
LoL Marksmen Korea Challenger/Master Builds
LoL Top Lane Korea Challenger/Master Builds
LoL Support’s Guide
LoL Lane Micro Decisions Guide
LoL Jungle In-Depth Guide for Any Elo
LoL Playing Against Vlad Guide
LoL Ziggs Stop Your Team From Being Snowballed Guide
LoL Riven Combos and Animation Cancelling Guide
LoL Ranked 5s Beginner’s Guide
LoL Map Pressure and Control Guide
LoL AP Ezreal Guide
LoL How to Carry as Support
LoL Roaming as Support Guide
LoL Being A Good Shot Caller Guide
LoL Escaping Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum Guide
LoL Miss Fortune In-Depth Guide
LoL Sion Matchups Guide
LoL Rammus Top Guide
LoL Udyr In-Depth Guide
LoL Improving Map Awareness Guide
LoL Graves In-Depth Guide
LoL Caitlyn In-Depth Guide
LoL Olaf Diamond Guide
LoL Yorick Guide
LoL Pro Riven Combos Guide
LoL Banner of Command Guide
LoL Wukong Solo Top Lane Guide
LoL Tryndamere Diamond II Guide
LoL Anti Heimerdinger Tips and Counters
LoL Azir Guide
League of Legends Vi Diamond Guide
LoL Vayne In-Depth Guide
LoL ADC Role Tips
LoL Trading in Lane Guide
LoL Wukong Jungle Guide
LoL Alistar Jungle Guide
LoL Jungling Fundamentals Guide
LoL Top Laner Warding Guide
LoL Zz’Rot Portal Top Lane Guide
LoL Carrying Yourself to Diamond Guide
LoL Skarner Jungle Guide
LoL Climbing SoloQ Guide
LoL Counterjungling Guide
LoL Cho’gath Jungle Guide
LoL Jungler When To Help Laners Guide
LoL Teemo Beginner’s Guide
LoL Improving in SoloQ Guide
LoL Nocturne Mechanics Guide
LoL Shaco Teamfighting Guide
LoL Zac Top Lane Guide
LoL Improving in Ranked Fives Guide
LoL Vayne Quick Guide
LoL Elixir of Ruin Tip
LoL Season 5 Jungle Guide
LoL Blitzcrank Carrying Guide
LoL Carrying with Support Guide
LoL Gnar Top Lane Guide
LoL ADC Lane Management Tips
LoL Fizz Guide
LoL Developing Mechanics Guide
LoL How to Win Guide
LoL Vi Tips and Tricks
LoL Champion Select Basic Guide
LoL Shot Calling Guide
LoL Win with a Sightstone Guide
LoL High Elo Marksman Guide
LoL Ranked and Midlane Tips
LoL Vi Jungle Guide
LoL Jarvan IV Jungle Guide
LoL Rek’Sai Jungle Guide
LoL Improving Any Champion Guide
LoL Twisted Fate Jungle Guide by Kikis
LoL Lux Support Guide
League of Legends Kikis Jungle TF Rune Page
LoL New Jungle Strategies
LoL Jungle Tier List
LoL Jungle Nautilus Guide
LoL New Jungle Guide
LoL Rune Pages Quick Guide
LoL Improving Your Skill Guide
LoL Ziggs Quick Guide
LoL Malzahar Guide
LoL Janna In-Depth Guide
LoL Soraka Health Regen Sustain Guide
LoL Singed Quick Guide
LoL Rammus Jungle Guide
LoL Bot Lane 10 Common Mistakes
LoL Soraka Diamond 1 Guide
LoL How To Play When Losing
LoL Bottom Lane Dynamics Guide
LoL AP Varus Guide
LoL Carrying as Support Guide
LoL Bot Lane Matchups Diamond Support Guide
LoL Spending Your First 18K IP Guide
LoL Ryze Tips
LoL Bronze to Gold Guide
LoL Bans Quick List
LoL Veigar Tips
LoL Ascension Mode Tips
LoL Ascension Guide
LoL Blue Ezreal Guide
LoL Top 5 AD Carries Guide
LoL Top 5 Supports Guide
LoL Gnar Top Line Tips and Tricks
LoL Jungling Beginner’s Guide
LoL Correct Approach to Bans Guide
LoL Bush Control for Supports Guide
LoL Champions Summary List
LoL Feral Jungle Yi Guide
LoL Climbing Ranked in 5v5 Teams Guide
LoL Ability to Max List
LoL Teamfighting as Support Guide
LoL Riven Skill Order Tips
LoL AD Carry Basic Guide
LoL Feral Flare Fastest Route Guide
LoL Jungling Guide
LoL Warding Guide
LoL Warwick Diamond 1 Guide
League of Legends Starting Item Choices Guide
League of Legends Top Lane Guide
League of Legends Tips to Escape Bronze and Silver
League of Legends Machine Gun Lulu Guide
League of Legends Bottom Lane Tips
League of Legends Gold Rank Guide
League of Legends Silver Rank Guide
League of Legends Bronze Rank Guide
League of Legends Jungle Shaco Guide
League of Legends Roaming as Support Guide
League of Legends Maokai Guide
League of Legends Support Tips
League of Legends Thresh Top AD Guide
League of Legends Riven Basic Guide
League of Legends Elise Builds Guide
League of Legends Support Guide
League of Legends Jungling Basic Guide
League of Legends Twisted Fate Basic Guide
League of Legends Basic Mechanics Guide
League of Legends Minions In-depth Guide
League of Legends Lee Sin Tips
League of Legends Nidalee Top Lane Guide
League of Legends Yasuo Guide
League of Legends Picks and Bans Guide
League of Legends Ideal Masteries Pages Guide
League of Legends Ideal Rune Pages Guide
League of Legends Common Questions
League of Legends Acronyms and Terms Glossary
League of Legends Most Efficient Runes for Maximum DPS
League of Legends Vayne Season 4 Guide
League of Legends Get Out of Bronze and Silver Guide
League of Legends How to be Successful Guide
League of Legends Free RP through Bing Rewards Guide
League of Legends Pro Tips Compilation
When to Build Health, Armor or Magic Resistance? – League of Legends
League of Legends Competitive Rune Analysis and Ranking Guide
League of Legends Disable Skill Shot Arrow Targeting Thingy!
League of Legends Champion Interaction
Singed 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
LeBlanc 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Poppy 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Ryze 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
League of Legends Primary Runes List
Kennen 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Sion 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Blitzcrank 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Kog’Maw 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Cho’Gath 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Master Yi 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Evelynn 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Veigar 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Mordekaiser 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends
Ashe 30 Seconds Quick Guide – League of Legends