Titanfall Burn Cards List by WhoIsDo
Once you reach level 7 in Titanfall, you’ll earn the ability to collect and use Burn Cards. Burn Cards last one life in a match, and allow you to have a specific “buff” to aid you in your battle against the opposing teams.
You earn one slot at level 7, a second at level 9, and a third slot is unlocked at level 11.
- Active Camo: Replace Pilot Tactical Ability with longer lasting Cloak.
- Adrenaline Transfusion: Permanently stimmed as a Pilot, in addition to having your Pilot Tactical Ability.
- Amped Archer: Replace Anti-Titan Weapon with an Archer firing powerful Titan hammer missiles.
- Amped DMR: Replace Primary Weapon with a sonar scope Longbow-DMR Sniper.
- Amped Kraber: Replace Primary Weapon with a Kraber-AP Sniper that fires explosive rounds.
- Amped Mag Launcher: Replace Anti-Titan Weapon with a high-capacity, automatic Mag Launcher.
- Amped LMG: Replace Primary Weapon with a rapid-fire Spinfire LMG.
- Amped P2011: Replace Sidearm Weapon with a burst-fire Hammond P2011.
- Amped R-97: Replace Primary Weapon with a more lethal R-97 Compact SMG.
- Amped RE-45: Replace Primary Weapon with a more lethal RE-45 Auto-Pistol.
- Amped Sidewinder: Replace Anti-Titan weapon with a double capacity Sidewinder.
- Amped Smart Pistol: Replace Primary Weapon with a more lethal Smart Pistol Mk5.
- Atlus Refurb: Call in an Atlas Titan.
- Aural Implant: Replace Pilot Tactical Ability with a longer lasting Active Radar Pulse.
- Conscription: Nearby friendly Grunts fight for you – their kills count toward your score.
- Decisive Action: 40 seconds off Build Time or Titan Core Charge.
- Double Agent: Grunts, Spectres, Auto-Titans, and Turrets ignore you.
- Echo Vision: Active Radar Pulse is permanently active, in addition to having your Pilot Tactical Ability.
- Fast Learner: You earn Double XP.
- Ghost Squad: Permanently cloaked as a Pilot, in addition to having your Pilot Tactical Ability.
- Map Hack: Full minimap vision.
- Massive Payload: Your Titan Eject causes an extended nuclear explosion.
- Most Wanted List: Scoring hits on Pilots earns extra XP and reduces Build Time.
- Packet Sniffer: You automatically generate Active Radar Pulses periodically.
- Prosthetic Legs: Faster pilot movement speed.
- Pull Rank: 80 seconds off Build Time or Titan Core Charge.
- Rematch: Respawn where you died.
- Reserve Ogre: Call in an Ogre Titan.
- Satellite Uplink: Reveal all enemies on the minimap every 10 seconds.
- Shock Rocks: Replace Ordnance Weapon with infinite, magnetic Arc Grenades.
- Spare Stryder: Call in a Stryder Titan.
- Spectre Camo: You are a Spectre.
- Spider Sense: There is an audible warning when enemy players are nearby.
- Super Charger: Your Titan has a pre-charged Titan Core ability.
- Thin The Ranks: Scoring hits on Grunts earns extra XP and reduces Build Time.
- Titan Salvage: Scoring hits on Titans earns extra XP and reduces Build Time.
- Urban Renewal: Scoring hits on Spectres earns extra XP and reduces Build Time.
Titanfall Burn Card Strategy Guide
Titanfall Regeneration Challenges Tips
Titanfall Longbow DMR Sniper’s Guide
Titanfall Strategy and Teamwork Guide
Titanfall Gooser Challenge Tips
Titanfall Pilot Weapons Analysis and Ranking
Titanfall Advanced Tips
Titanfall Life of a Grunt
Titanfall Beginner’s Guide and Tips
Titanfall Generations Prestige System Info
Titanfall Burn Cards List