Aura Kingdom Staying Alive Guardian Guide



Aura Kingdom Staying Alive Guardian Guide by scionw2

FIRST OF ALL, you can buy the stones with the stats at the Masters in Navea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Info here: http://guidescroll.com/2014/01/aura-kingdom-secret-stone-guide/

Gear with high defense is essential after level 20. Get the level 22 cloak from flower dungeon boss in Crescent Hills and level 30 trophies from the Crescent Hills dungeon bosses. The Merrliee set (15) and the Caroline set (35) have the best defense however there is a % rating ranging from 100% to 140% or 100% 120% for lower level stuff. I never upgraded/fortified anything until I got a level 50 133% weapon but I ended getting 137%+ stuff to +9. I mainly focus on set bonus on gear with high defense and high evasion to determine my next set rather than just higher defense and evasion.

FPKUW8g.jpg

All Stats in SPD and EVA

YFfxqsN.jpg

Went up to move speed and to the right for prickliness (damage reflection)
and then down and to the right for more damage and back up and to the left for CRIT DMG and DEF

C6ny8Qd.jpg

The skills that I liked the most for my ultimate skills

xzavon wrote:
May i suggest that you should get the 2 gray passives for -50% dmg taken when hp is below 25% and the other passive for -75% dmg taken when you are stunned. (Both of these are quite useful in pve/pvp)

UpXsEVd.jpg

I am leaning more towards “Keep Your Cool’ (-75% dmg taken when you are stunned) at level 56.

Other Aura Kingdom Articles
Aura Kingdom Fish King Guide
Aura Kingdom New Player’s Guide
Aura Kingdom Tachi/Katar Guide
Aura Kingdom Warbow Guide
Aura Kingdom Loyalty Point Farming Guide
Aura Kingdom Archaeology Basic Guide
Aura Kingdom Eidolons Guide
Aura Kingdom Sorcerer Comprehensive Guide
Aura Kingdom Speed Ravager Guide
Aura Kingdom Duelist Peeling Stuff From Tanks Guide
Aura Kingdom Duelist/Ravager Comprehensive Guide
Aura Kingdom Duelist/Wizard Guide
Aura Kingdom Guardian/Ravager PvE Guide
Aura Kingdom Guardian Basic Guide
Aura Kingdom Staying Alive Guardian Guide
Aura Kingdom Guardian How to Solo Skandia Guide
Aura Kingdom Guardian/Duelist DPS Tank Guide
Aura Kingdom Guardian/Gunslinger PvE & PvP Guide
Aura Kingdom Sorc/Wiz Build
Aura Kingdom Sorcerer/Gunslinger Build
Aura Kingdom Flame Base Sorcerer Guide
Aura Kingdom Sorcerer/Wizard Build
Aura Kingdom Sorcerer DPS Guide
Aura Kingdom Sorcerer/Bard Evasion Build
Aura Kingdom Hotkey Layout Guide
Aura Kingdom Food Crafting Complete Guide
Aura Kingdom Sky Tower Strategy
Aura Kingdom Acronyms and Abbreviations
Aura Kingdom Wizard Build Guide
Aura Kingdom Wizard/Gunslinger Detailed Guide
Aura Kingdom Ravager/Gunslinger Lifesteal Build
Aura Kingdom Guardian/Bard PvE Guide
Aura Kingdom Buying and Selling Guide
Aura Kingdom Gunslinger Grenadier PvE Guide
Aura Kingdom Ravager/Sorcerer Guide
Aura Kingdom Gunslinger/Grenadier PvP Guide
Aura Kingdom Gunslinger/Sorc Evasive Build Guide
Aura Kingdom Gunslinger/Wizard Build
Aura Kingdom Grenadier Stat Builds Guide
Aura Kingdom Wiz/Sorc Guide
Aura Kingdom Wizard/Gunslinger Guide
Aura Kingdom Ravager Crit/Def Build Guide
Aura Kingdom Duelist/Guardian DPS Guide
Aura Kingdom Duelist DOT Guide
Aura Kingdom Guardian/Bard Tank Guide
Aura Kingdom Guilds Guide
Aura Kingdom Miniboss Guide
Aura Kingdom Supportive Abilities List
Aura Kingdom Beginner’s Guide
Aura Kingdom Event Timings
Aura Kingdom Choosing Second Class Guide
Aura Kingdom Secret Stone Guide
Aura Kingdom Duelist/Gunslinger DOT Trapper Guide
Aura Kingdom Crit vs Dmg Stat Analysis
Aura Kingdom Skill Damage/Effect Mechanics Guide
Aura Kingdom Duelist Starter Guide
Aura Kingdom Getting Eidolons Guide
Aura Kingdom Guild Hall Eidolons Guide
Aura Kingdom FAQs
Aura Kingdom Duelist/Sorc Guide
Aura Kingdom Food Crafting Guide
Aura Kingdom Making Money Guide
Aura Kingdom Bard/Wiz Guide
Aura Kingdom Bard Guide
Aura Kingdom Bard/Sorc Support Build Guide
Aura Kingdom Advanced Gold Earning Guide


Leave a Reply