Mabinogi How to Use Fighter Guide by Poptart
Hello all! I’ve noticed that there is a LOT of confusion by the average player about when and when not to use Fighter in dungeons or shadow missions. Please consider this as a simple guide to help you make that decision.
1. When facing a boss.
2. When trying to take out a single tough enemy in a group of mobs, such as the one sulfur golem in a spawn of alchemists.
3. When you see that a party mage or healer needs relief from an enemy swiftly.
4. When your primary skills of Fighter are at least r9, if not higher.
5. When taking out Archers swiftly. (( Sidenote- Charging Strike is good for this. ))
Do NOT use Fighter:
1. When outnumbered by the spawns; for example, in Sulfur Spider.
2. When you are dealing 1-6 damage per punch.
3. When three of your party members are asking for a rez.
4. When leeching from higher-level players.
5. When attempting r5 or lower Windmill.
And remember the three Tenets of Fight Club:
1. Don’t talk about fight club! No one wants to hear ‘durr hurr I bet I can beat up the Basilisk solo’ until you can ACTUALLY do it.
2. You can use Chain 2 and 3 moves after defeating a target, so don’t sit around and move to hit the next baddie.
3. You have horrible multiaggro. Learn to combine such things as Counterattack, Tumble and Charging Strike to help offset this somewhat, but don’t get in over your head and try to punch 4-5 enemies right after the other!
Mabinogi Martial Arts Tournament Guide
Mabinogi How to Use Fighter Guide
Mabinogi PvP With Fighter Skills Guide
Mabinogi Ancient Hunting Tips
Mabinogi Refining Life Skill Guide
Mabinogi Mage Gear Guide
Mabinogi Flame Alchemist Guide
Mabinogi Water Alchemist Advanced Build
Mabinogi Elemental Reforge for 1 Hand Swords
Mabinogi Fomor vs Normal Guide
Mabinogi Fighter Skill Ranking Guide
Mabinogi Tailoring Life Skill Guide
Mabinogi Gears and Builds Guide
Mabinogi Tank Guide
Mabinogi Puppetry Guide
Mabinogi Fighter Guide
Mabinogi Tax and Fee Evasion Guide
Mabinogi Transformation Hunting Guide
Mabinogi Weaving Life Skill Guide
Mabinogi Giant Guide
Mabinogi Windmill Training Guide
Mabinogi Cooking Guide
Mabinogi Easy Gun Skills Training Guide
Mabinogi Single Warp Imp Travel in Iria Guide
Mabinogi Pet AI. Ice Counter and Fire Counter
Mabinogi Money and Leveling Guide
Mabinogi Rabbie Solo Guide
Mabinogi Spirit Weapon Feeding Guide
Mabinogi Beginner and Advanced Guide
Mabinogi Animal Taming Guide
Mabinogi Fishing Guide
Mabinogi Human Melee Guide
Mabinogi Combat FAQ
Mabinogi Human Range Guide