Mabinogi Ancient Hunting Tips by Maenad
Ancient monsters are great rewards to find. They give 20 times more EXP than normal, and even have a unique list of drops that includes some highly sought after items. The problem is that, monsters only have a chance become an Ancient if they’re not killed for 5 hours, and also that most of them are near instantly visible. Below is a list of tips that can help you find the Ancients you’ve been looking for.
- Be prepared to change channels! Even the market channel has to have a first person to notice an Ancient monster, and that could be you!
- The larger the region, the better! Larger regions, such as Iria or Taillteann, are much more likely to have overlooked Ancients than small places like Dunbarton.
- Special areas where you need to fulfill something to enter are the absolute best places to look for Ancients. Tir Na Nog, Scary Library, Elf/Giant/Human beginner areas, and Ant Hell are all fantastic places to look.
- Large groups of similar enemies are very good to check on every channel.
- The stronger an enemy, the more likely it is that it will be left alone for it to become an Ancient.
- Although you’ll deal with halved damage, Commerce is a fantastic way to both hunt for Ancients and earn Ducats while you’re doing so. Unfortunately, we’re now penalized for changing channels while traveling with wares, so you’ll not want to channel hop around.
Mabinogi Martial Arts Tournament Guide
Mabinogi How to Use Fighter Guide
Mabinogi PvP With Fighter Skills Guide
Mabinogi Ancient Hunting Tips
Mabinogi Refining Life Skill Guide
Mabinogi Mage Gear Guide
Mabinogi Flame Alchemist Guide
Mabinogi Water Alchemist Advanced Build
Mabinogi Elemental Reforge for 1 Hand Swords
Mabinogi Fomor vs Normal Guide
Mabinogi Fighter Skill Ranking Guide
Mabinogi Tailoring Life Skill Guide
Mabinogi Gears and Builds Guide
Mabinogi Tank Guide
Mabinogi Puppetry Guide
Mabinogi Fighter Guide
Mabinogi Tax and Fee Evasion Guide
Mabinogi Transformation Hunting Guide
Mabinogi Weaving Life Skill Guide
Mabinogi Giant Guide
Mabinogi Windmill Training Guide
Mabinogi Cooking Guide
Mabinogi Easy Gun Skills Training Guide
Mabinogi Single Warp Imp Travel in Iria Guide
Mabinogi Pet AI. Ice Counter and Fire Counter
Mabinogi Money and Leveling Guide
Mabinogi Rabbie Solo Guide
Mabinogi Spirit Weapon Feeding Guide
Mabinogi Beginner and Advanced Guide
Mabinogi Animal Taming Guide
Mabinogi Fishing Guide
Mabinogi Human Melee Guide
Mabinogi Combat FAQ
Mabinogi Human Range Guide